It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bin Laden!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You seemed to forget to mention Obama's huge mole on the left of his nose that doesn't appear on Osama, was it removed then reattached?

This kind of theory makes anyone who questions mainstream appear insane.

Did you miss this part?

The highlighted area is a cosmetic addition (you know, Mrs. Doubtfire etc)
which covers the mole!
Forget about how much of an affront it is to your sensibilities. Care to Comment
on the similarities pointed out? Based on these, it cannot be two different people,
if we accept the photos as genuine.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I fire you from ATS

The lunatic asylum has deemed you too crazy for here

anyhow..ya..erm, no. just no.

Besides, hard to be wandering around doing your community organization thing and at the same time fighting over in Afghanistan...would certainly rack up the frequent flyer miles.

WTF is wrong with you people? Are you saying that all the similarities pointed out
in the OP are just wild coincidence?
Impossible!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
This has got to be a joke...

First of all how do you explain the younger Osama and the younger Obama? What about the time period when Obama was a Senator?

This theory defies all common sense.

Forget about everything else for a moment and examine the points I raised.
Can you do that?

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Now this is funny! I will admit that there is a resemblance between the two and wverytime I see Obama I think of the resemblance. But to honestly suggest they are one in the same?! Well hell can you share what you're on?

I do find one thing odd though that has really convinced me that our MSM is totally controlled by TPTB. Before Obama came on the scene the name was "Osama" Bin Laden but since Obama started campaigning the MSM changed the spelling to "Usama". Not that I am even attempting to suggest they are the same person. It just makes me see how we are "programmed" by the media.

I have brought this up several times with friends and family and they never really seemed to notice it. I even had an aunt try to tell me that it had always been Usama. However during several security and Intel briefings after 9/11 and the USS Cole attack military Intel spelled it Osama.

Can you comment on the points I raised in the OP?
An awful is strange about obama/osama, no?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

I fire you from ATS

Besides, hard to be wandering around doing your community organization thing and at the same time fighting over in Afghanistan...would certainly rack up the frequent flyer miles.

WTF is wrong with you people? Are you saying that all the similarities pointed out
Impossible!

I looked at the so called similarities. I seen absolutely nothing they were discussing
I seen no little scar in the center of osama's head
the teeth are different
the mouth is significantly different
the shadowbags under the eyes are very different

I have more similarities towards osama than obama does frankly, and I am a white dude.

Sorry, but I simply don't see it...they don't match even slightly...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Can you comment on the points raised in the OP, or kindly get lost?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is silly. C'mon.

This is Obama in 1998, as he was in an election year for the Illinois State Senate.

I think it's safe to assume that regardless of where Obama may have run off to earlier in life, he wasn't sneaking off to Afghanistan while serving in a State Senate Office.

This is Usama in 1998:

Usama Bin Laden's 1998 Fatwa

You imagine these are the same people? Really? Umm.. REALLY? Err.. I suppose you figure Nicholas Cage is an Immortal too.

This isn't even in the realm of realistic possibility.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Can you comment on the points raised in the OP, or kindly get lost?

I just did
You want a further breakdown?
Lets just start with something random
Look at the ears
look at one
look at the other
Osama's ear is pulled out, more "flappy"
yes..they both have ears..beyond that, no match at all

ok, I suppose he could have fake ears on in one of the pictures...lets move then to another "point".

Eyebrows
Osama has the evil emperor/ming the merciless type arch
Obama's is a straight line across

Osama = Fat upper lip
Obama = Thin upper lip

Should I go on?

Maybe Osama is actually Ron Jeremy

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Clearly the use of holograms, and transporters
the kenyan special forces have that ya know!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by pshea38

By using the same process I have been able to figure out that my Grandma was Hitler! Same mustache and everything!

ETA: What does your theory say about Obama's mole? Where does it go/come from?
edit on 6-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

What process would that be? I am just comparing photographs and see a number of
issues which points to it being the same person. What other rational conclusion is there?

You also missed this part.

'The highlighted area is a cosmetic addition. The lips are filled and the beard
is fake!' The mole is covered up!

Can you entertain this outlandish suggestion for a moment and re-examine the
photos of bin laden? Think hollywood!

Can you comment on the points made in the OP?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by pshea38

Didn't you post this same thread once already?

Regardless, you're nuts.

Obama cannot be Osama.

Osama is DEAD.

No!

I posted a thread recently wondering about the characters/lettering appearing
over bin ladens eyes in a certain photo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forget what we think we know for a moment and examine and comment on the
points raised in the OP, if you will.
Most people will swear that bin laden died last year. Others that he died in 2001.
(the latter group included me). Who is right? Are both wrong?

obama and biden killed osama bin laden!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I fire you from ATS

Impossible!

I looked at the so called similarities. I seen absolutely nothing they were discussing
I seen no little scar in the center of osama's head
the teeth are different
the mouth is significantly different
the shadowbags under the eyes are very different

I have more similarities towards osama than obama does frankly, and I am a white dude.

Sorry, but I simply don't see it...they don't match even slightly...

obamas scar.

bin ladens scar.

Something strange is going on here. Do you notice the characters/lettering (tilt your screen
if necessary) on both obamas and bin ladens foreheads?

Also do you see (tilt your screen if necessary) the smiling demonic face on bin ladens
forehead, just above the blue arrow?? I am not seeing things!
I think these features were intentionally photoshopped in to confuse and dilute the
prominence of identifiable pockmarks and scaring on obamas skin,

I will address your other points 2morrow. It is late here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
BTW this link, where this was being discussed, was removed from the OP.
I don't know why. I am comparing a different picture!

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I have added a few crude indicators (all that my skills allow) and briefly list the individual
points below.

1. We observe a visible circlular mark with a freckle below in the 7 o'clock position.
1A. We can see a distinct diagonal scar.
1C. Again We can observe a circular mark.
2. Where Obama's inner eyebrows end, We observe faint outlines/traces of where the
eyebrows have once been extended to, matching the length and shape of bin ladens eyebrows,
where the relevant sections appear to have been added in.
3. We can observe a similar cluster of small freckles.
4. We can see that the ears are an almost exact match, taking into account the
difference in camera angle and bin laden's turban pushing down on the right ear.
5. We can observe that the top teeth are a close match, especially the tooth indicated.
6. We see similar lines below the eye.
7. We notice a very similar line/scar between the eyes.

The eyes are an almost perfect match.

lol - people nepd to understand that Pshea tries real hard to establish his credentials as a photoanalyst - IIRC a couple of his efforts have ended up in hoax already - one about the Norwegian shooter immediately springs to mind....

Let's look at these:

1/ Osama has nothing at all at 1, the mark at 1A is a different shape on each, and whatever it is at 1B is not the same shape

2/ What you see there is the thinner section of hair that everyone has at the"start" of an eyebrow

3/ Note how the wrinkle at he corner of Obama's eye curves up, Osama's curves down

4/ The "kink" on the trailing edge of the 2 men's ears is completely different

5/ The shape of the tooth indicated is completely different - especially in the following photo of hte OP

6/ The line under the eye is completely different - Obama's is thin and pronounced, Osama's not nearly as obvious

7/ The line between the eyebrows is formed by the supercillary arches of the cranium - I have one too

Don't give up your day job!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by pshea38

Old. Been debated many times. It is something even the "Conspiracy Theorist" community as whole have not latched onto. How many here are prepared to say it is 100% true?

Can you comment on points 1 to 7 made above? Forget for a moment the
subjects of the comparison and deal with the comparisons themselves.
Do you accept that the photos are genuine?
If so, then how can you escape the conclusion that these photos cannot represent
2 differnt people, but one in disguise?

Am I missing something here?

Ok where shall I start.

1. What are your qualifications in this field of expertise? Have you worked for a law enforcement agency? Any medical institutions? Relevant & Formal qualifications from a recognised educational institute? Or a you just some person at home who knows a bit about photoshop? I.T qualifications mean jack in this case. No education or work experience that field of expertise = instant loss of credibility.

2. The ears are clearly from two different people

3. It cannot be proven that the photos were manipulated from another source. Unless you actually took the photos there is no way you can prove that.

4. The scar you mention is in different places on the forehead

5. You mention similar and almost in your points. Similar and almost are very different to "exactly the same" which implies doubt and not conclusive in your own mind. Too late to edit your post now. It will only lower what little credibility you have.

6. Nobody "Credible" has ever bought this case out. There are many Obama haters in the world who would have used this if true.

7. Obama is around 6 Foot 1 inch. Osama was around 6 feet 5 inches. Are you suggesting that was photoshopped as well?

8. Big difference in lip size & shape. Are you suggesting they "Botoxed" Obama without any proof? I.E Who injected the Botox?

9. Can you prove beyond all doubt the beard is fake? Or is it just an assumption to fit your story?

10. Lets just start with ATS general consensus. ATS on the whole is generally "Leftist" and constantly attack anyone who is the American president just for the hell of it. So many people in here would be itching to throw something like this into the public arena. Lets just look at the reaction

I can't stand Obama, and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, but I'm not buying this conspiracy one bit

I like a good conspericy. But no, this can end here. "Fake mole" and all, please let it rest.

I will give you a flag for the effort in making me laugh.

This kind of theory makes anyone who questions mainstream appear insane.

It is more than a little humorous though. Actually, it's downright funny because the similarities and comparisons are JUST close enough to make it a sort of parody.

LOL and LOL

I fire you from ATS The lunatic asylum has deemed you too crazy for here

This has got to be a joke... First of all how do you explain the younger Osama and the younger Obama? What about the time period when Obama was a Senator? This theory defies all common sense.

Anyone with the right "Cred" could write a complete thesis on this to debunk you but that is enough embarrassment for today as it would appear you genuinely believe this junk.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
wow... as if my head didn't hurt bad enough already.

do not forget that pox mark scars on the forehead are extremely common. something to do with vaccines?? I don't know... don't get me started. But before i avoid getting started on that let me point out this is the area of the third eye as most know.

but yeah, I think many will agree that small forehead scars are common.

that being said... the resemblance is astounding but I do not think they are the same people... perhaps a brother? cousin? I was told by someone that a middle eastern king paid for obamas presidency.

i don't know what to think about this but i will say this....

I'm not 100% convinced that Osama was the bad guy...

i'm not 100% convinced of anything. look at the way we handle his death and look at the other very questionable things that our military has done... perhaps because they are being lied to, yes... but still.

it is a VERY good possibility that osama was just a CIA target from bad intel, because many of us think that Israel did 9/11.

NOTHING is conclusive.

but wow... just wow... never noticed that before.

This could perhaps explain why during the bush administration we only half ass went after Osama while his pictures was all over the msm (zionist propaganda). in one hand we had no choice but to pursue what intel we were given... on the other hand, we went off in a completely different direction and attacked Irans foe!

this makes what don deppellar told me actually even more credible, that the Bush administration was trying to usurp power from the Rothschild in power, which is directly tied to the zionists. it also might explain Sharon's death....meaning despite what many have hypothesized... the bushes may very well NOT be in league with the Zionists and that the ties of the Bushes to Saudis and other Arabs that have been under the scope is explainable and that the Bush administration, although not OPENLY as others in intelligence were NOT completely in favor of the traditional terror fear resolution, so they couldn't have come right out and said this (no room for truth in this world
)... but that these connection with the bush's to people in the middle east, there might be something to this.

Holy moley....
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A new low for ATS.

This is hands down the worst thread I have ever encountered on the site -- even worse than the Whitney Houston was Killed By the Illuminati thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
A new low for ATS.

This is hands down the worst thread I have ever encountered on the site -- even worse than the Whitney Houston was Killed By the Illuminati thread.

I'd sure say I've half expected to click the the reply button to a closed thread on my other two posts here. I'm really shocked the thread is still open...but I suppose it's fair for everyone to have their fair hearing, right?

I mean, even being debunked rather overwhelmingly can ..somehow..kinda add to the conver... Okay, well.....

It shows what not to do on a thread. You have to admit that.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The eyes are the key. Obama's hold light and happiness, while Osama's do not. You can tell a lot about a person by the light shining in their eyes. My opinion of course, for what it is worth.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This is silly. C'mon.

This is Obama in 1998, as he was in an election year for the Illinois State Senate.

I think it's safe to assume that regardless of where Obama may have run off to earlier in life, he wasn't sneaking off to Afghanistan while serving in a State Senate Office.

This is Usama in 1998:

Usama Bin Laden's 1998 Fatwa

You imagine these are the same people? Really? Umm.. REALLY? Err.. I suppose you figure Nicholas Cage is an Immortal too.

This isn't even in the realm of realistic possibility.

This is a still from the video you posted.

Here is a photo of, which I think we can all agree, the original bin laden.

The eyes, brows, nose, lips and ears are an uncanny match. Remember that bin laden
is sporting cosmetic latex additions. Do you really not see this?

This photo from your link (which proves what exactly?)

doesn't appear to me to be the original bin laden.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join