It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bin Laden!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The implications are obviously enormous here.

After going through #SNIPPED## and being somewhat convinced, I picked a few photos (widely available from a google image search) and did my own (very basic) comparisons.

I have added a few crude indicators (all that my skills allow) and briefly list the individual
points below.

1. We observe a visible circlular mark with a freckle below in the 7 o'clock position.
1A. We can see a distinct diagonal scar.
1C. Again We can observe a circular mark.
2. Where Obama's inner eyebrows end, We observe faint outlines/traces of where the
eyebrows have once been extended to, matching the length and shape of bin ladens eyebrows,
where the relevant sections appear to have been added in.
3. We can observe a similar cluster of small freckles.
4. We can see that the ears are an almost exact match, taking into account the
difference in camera angle and bin laden's turban pushing down on the right ear.
5. We can observe that the top teeth are a close match, especially the tooth indicated.
6. We see similar lines below the eye.
7. We notice a very similar line/scar between the eyes.

The eyes are an almost perfect match.

The highlighted area is a cosmetic addition. The lips are filled and the beard
is fake! I believe they have photoshopped in subtle charaters and fake scars
to help disguise some of obama's (small 'o' from here on in!) more obvious forehead
marks and scars.
Understanding this, I see obama every time!

Here is a last picture to show just how closely the noses match.

I believe we have had (necessarily) many 'bin ladens', but that we can all agree
that the bin laden pictured here can be considered the original.

I don't know what else to say. The implications are enormous and unless I am
being somehow punked or am horribly mistaken...

Barack Obama in disguise is/was Osama Bin Laden!

Oh Man, Oh Man!

Sources for the photos:
robtshepherd.tripod.com...
www.shallownation.com... - obama

osamabinladens.blogspot.com...
www.news.com.au... - bin laden.

I posted the same thread Here.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents).
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Tue Mar 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Old. Been debated many times. It is something even the "Conspiracy Theorist" community as whole have not latched onto. How many here are prepared to say it is 100% true?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can't stand Obama, and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, but I'm not buying this conspiracy one bit. If Obama is Osama then I'm Alfred Packer.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I like a good conspericy. But no, this can end here. "Fake mole" and all, please let it rest.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will give you a flag for the effort in making me laugh.

While there are similarities, I find it kind of funny

Thanks pshea
That kind of cheered me up a bit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You seemed to forget to mention Obama's huge mole on the left of his nose that doesn't appear on Osama, was it removed then reattached?

This kind of theory makes anyone who questions mainstream appear insane.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You just clicked the wrong forum, meaning to actually have posted this in jokes right? Of course you did.... This can't be presented as something serious and worthy of consideration. It is more than a little humorous though. Actually, it's downright funny because the similarities and comparisons are JUST close enough to make it a sort of parody. Even Obama would probably get a private laugh out of this.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
LOL

and

LOL

edit on 6-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I fire you from ATS

The lunatic asylum has deemed you too crazy for here

anyhow..ya..erm, no. just no.

Besides, hard to be wandering around doing your community organization thing and at the same time fighting over in Afghanistan...would certainly rack up the frequent flyer miles.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dude wtf!!??
Everyone knows that the real Osama died around 2000, maybe a couple of years earlier.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This has got to be a joke...

First of all how do you explain the younger Osama and the younger Obama? What about the time period when Obama was a Senator?

This theory defies all common sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Now this is funny! I will admit that there is a resemblance between the two and wverytime I see Obama I think of the resemblance. But to honestly suggest they are one in the same?! Well hell can you share what you're on?

I do find one thing odd though that has really convinced me that our MSM is totally controlled by TPTB. Before Obama came on the scene the name was "Osama" Bin Laden but since Obama started campaigning the MSM changed the spelling to "Usama". Not that I am even attempting to suggest they are the same person. It just makes me see how we are "programmed" by the media.

I have brought this up several times with friends and family and they never really seemed to notice it. I even had an aunt try to tell me that it had always been Usama. However during several security and Intel briefings after 9/11 and the USS Cole attack military Intel spelled it Osama.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
TAHNK YOU for finally helping me to make since of this!!! The only logical explanation is that these two are one in the same. It seems so obvious now.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Dude wtf!!??
Everyone knows that the real Osama died around 2000, maybe a couple of years earlier.

So...Obama is a zombie?

I KNEW IT!!!

(or wait...maybe a vampire...naa..he doesn't glitter)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mods...I would suggest you shut this topic off...it is going to be just an endless laugh fest..which although is entertaining, is probably in bad form (yes, I participated..and probably will continue to due to the amusing aspect of it...but still)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

By using the same process I have been able to figure out that my Grandma was Hitler! Same mustache and everything!

ETA: What does your theory say about Obama's mole? Where does it go/come from?
edit on 6-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I agree about Officialdom seemingly all using Osama after 9/11 but I was reading it as Usama in stories and such relating to Al Qaeda activities that made news in Clinton's years. Although I guess both have always been used. How many different ways is Gadaffi spelled? I know mine probably isn't right...but I picked one out of the 5 or 6 spellings and stuck with it. Same with Usama vs. Osama.

I know it's a terrible thing to say, but I also had a bad habit of confusing Osama and Obama in slips... Thinking of UBL as uuuuuSama in my mind, helped keep from saying Obama bin laden in casual conversation. Oh...if looks could have killed a couple times in public. I wouldn't be here. That slip really only takes once in the wrong company, eh?

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by pshea38

Old. Been debated many times. It is something even the "Conspiracy Theorist" community as whole have not latched onto. How many here are prepared to say it is 100% true?

Can you comment on points 1 to 7 made above? Forget for a moment the
subjects of the comparison and deal with the comparisons themselves.
Do you accept that the photos are genuine?
If so, then how can you escape the conclusion that these photos cannot represent
2 differnt people, but one in disguise?

Am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Didn't you post this same thread once already?

Regardless, you're nuts.

Obama cannot be Osama.

Osama is DEAD.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I can't stand Obama, and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, but I'm not buying this conspiracy one bit. If Obama is Osama then I'm Alfred Packer.

Care to Comment on points 1 to 7 from the opening post, Alfred?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join