It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm glad to see some of the lies and deception by media here is being exposed BEFORE we cross the line of war that we can't get back from. Maybe stories like this will make people stop and question *ALL* of what they're told is happening in that far off land. The truth is out there...but it sure isn't coming to a TV screen near you any time soon.

Cooper can sit in a street and cry about his hair tussled and join the race of mean Blooper.. er cooper.
The violence in Gaza well is getting bad,. "They're overrunning us, we're losing guys, we're getting overrun.

Haha. editing fake news clips is merely one of the ingredients
Here comes chicken little. We are a police state, with secret bases that we are not being told about where super high technology...

In CNN on my keyboard, Ron paul is lucky to get three credible minutes of interview with CNN!

The New world order wants most of us dead. And the agenda of the media complex is making is voice clear.

edit on 12-6-2013 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just a reminder to not believe every little scrap of "information" dished up on the television. Like, oh I don't know... let's say the bombing of a school in Syria with something akin to napalm for instance...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In related "news":

Bombshell: Kerry Caught Using Fake Photos to Fuel Syrian War
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by TrueAmerican
started on 9/2/2013 @ 07:18 AM

Secretary of State John Kerry opened his speech Friday by describing the horrors victims of the chemical weapon attack suffered, including twitching, spasms and difficulty breathing.

Attempting to drive the point home, Kerry referenced a photograph used by the BBC illustrating a child jumping over hundreds of dead bodies covered in white shrouds. The photo was meant to depict victims who allegedly succumbed to the effects of chemical weapons via Assad’s regime.

However, it was later exposed the photograph used had been taken in 2003 in Iraq. It was not related to Syrian deaths whatsoever and was later retracted.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I cannot stand Anderson Cooper.Hes a rich brat who tantrums until he gets his way.
Fail.
I hope he reads this.

PPPPPPPHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
all entertainment all the time.
scene 1 take 50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

R_Clark

CNN BUSTED! STAGED FAKE SYRIA NEWS

www.futuredatabank.com

PHOENIX (FutureDataBank.com)- CNN, CNN breaking news, and Anderson Cooper have been caught red handed creating staged CNN war room scenarios regarding Syria and other stories that are simply manufactured Hollywood news designed to dupe the ignorant masses of America and the world into believing war propaganda. Damning footage has emerged of ‘Syria Danny’ – the dubious “activist” who appears on mainstream news each and every week begging for a US or Israeli military invasion – in which he apparently coordinates gunfire and explosions to be staged during his interview with CNN.

Sy
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE EXACT TITLE FROM YOUR BREAKING NEWS SOURCE. - FIXED ALL CAPS IN SOURCE

When I try to retrieve the link to watch the video, it says it is a .com domain for sale. Do you have an additional where we can perhaps see the video footage of both Cooper and Danny??

Thanks for your help!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

ILikeStars
reply to post by R_Clark

i was at Tallil air base in Iraq in 03. i was a firefighter. we rigged our tvs to get a few extra channels and cnn europe was one of them.

one day we were watching cnn europe cover live the battle at Nasiriyah, live. Yes, "live".

They had explosions going on, huge plumes of smoke coming up, the city was on fire, gunfire, booms, helicopters overhead.... embedded reporters in trouble...

So we go outside to a hill about 30 yards away from the fire station. We look out over the Euphrates at Nasiriyah. There wasn't anything going on. No helicopters. No explosions. No fires. No gunfire. no bombs going off. nothing.

That was when i learned for sure that we are being lied to. Google and you can find instances where psyops officers were employed at cnn in the 90s, too.

edit on 7-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: add link.

wow..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.futuredatabank.com

That website isn't showing any article or video. It just redirects me to go daddy asking me if I would want that domain name?

Any one else getting that?

Also, is there another website that shows what it is your trying to show?
edit on 11-9-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

PHOENIX (FutureDataBank.com)- CNN, CNN breaking news, and Anderson Cooper have been caught red handed creating staged CNN war room scenarios regarding Syria and other stories that are simply manufactured Hollywood news designed to dupe the ignorant masses of America and the world into believing war propaganda. Damning footage has emerged of ‘Syria Danny’ – the dubious “activist” who appears on mainstream news each and every week begging for a US or Israeli military invasion – in which he apparently coordinates gunfire and explosions to be staged during his interview with CNN.
Sy

No. Holy circus batman. Use the false flag narrative doctrine.

The UN is building more than weak picket fences. They are building.
So I almost think of it as animal house, says Thomas Roberts. Is he telling a joke?
Eh what’s up doc. Another sinkhole. Another Clinton scandal.
And Russia has 20 parapsychology centers.
This is NWO.
This is nutts.
This is nutts. This is NWO. This is America.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on 4-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

The things the media does these days to get views. It's jsut for the money you know, all these fake youtube videos, fake news, fake everything. People just love to milk trump for views, he is EVERYWHERE, and they just do it to get more views which equals more money... sad

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lingweenie

Yeah do not try that one, it is down , at least for now I presume. Did you find any other working links? If so, let me know please.

P.s. I really like your username haha

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join