It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre War Speech by Natanyahu!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

This was a very strong speech to America and the World who listen with bated breath. Natanyahu puts forth his very real concerns and after listening - you'd be a fool not to think that WW111 is about to kick off. This is what it will lead to and we all know it.

He speaks mainly for Israel and the defense of Israel - He reads out a letter from 1944 when a request was made to America for it to bomb Auschwitz - the letter was in response to that request and clearly declined to do as requested as it would take resources away from other areas. He used this letter very wisely in gaining support for stopping Iran from gaining Nuke Weaponry and what it would mean for the World if they did.

TextNetanyahu says Israel has waited for sanctions and diplomacy to stop Iran's nuclear program but says they have not worked, warns Israel cannot wait much longer.

TextAs the prime minister of Israel, he continued, "I will never let my people live in the shadow of annihilation." "In every generation, there are those who wish to destroy the Jewish people. In this generation, we are blessed to live in a time when there is a Jewish state capable of defending the Jewish people," he concluded, thanking AIPAC and the United States for supporting Israel and its right to self-defense.

www.jpost.com...

Scroll down to listen to the speech - which in my view is directed at gaining the support of the U.S.A.

edit on 6-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Feel free to join the discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I consider my hand slapped
I will take a look at the existing thread. Guess living at the bottom of the world, I should have guessed we'd get this news last.

Moral of the story is - Use the search engine - I know!

Ps. Will you let me know when it kicks off because by the time we find out here in NZ we'll smell the smoke.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Moral of the story is - Use the search engine - I know!

After having used the search engine for months... and only having it work maybe 1/5 of the time...

I will never use that blasphemous sentence.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

edit on 3/6/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It was a long time from some major incident. Is there some interresting date which could have numerological importance for this kind of people? The last I can remember was strike on Libya.
check this link for example to know what I mean.

top topics

join