It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Souls Wash Up On Beach!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please excuse the pun but I just couldn't resist - I know it should be 'SOLES' but this has got to be the strangest thing I ever heard.

TextIt is a mystery which sparked a string of wild and bizarre theories. But the reason why at least 12 human feet have washed up off the Pacific coast of Canada has turned out to be rather more mundane. Most of the victims were suicides who threw themselves off bridges into the water after which their bodies decomposed naturally, investigators have revealed. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now I know this is The Daily Mail reporting on this but it just has to be bizarre at the very least. I mean come on! I just can't accept the explanation - Yeah it's quite normal for a dozen feet to wash up and each suicide victims' body just hung around waiting for the others.

Textbut there was no conspiracy theory. Mr Fonseca said: ‘It’s very explainable. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

TextThe remains were then taken by the tide and deposited at random places along the coast of British Columbia in Canada and Washington State in the U.S. The only reason the victims’ feet survived is that they were all wearing rubber-soled shoes like trainers, which fish are unable to chew through. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Surely if the above statement is true and fish can't chew through rubber then the sea would be awash with feet and lost divers.

What do you think?

edit on 4-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think whoever made this find is having a hard time sleeping at night....Its pretty wild..and there explanation is crazy. lol Were the feet connected at the toes or something?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I know it's just soooo unbelievable - were they perhaps failed footballers lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting, but not buying it just yet. There should be plenty of anecdotal evidence to support the theory if so, but it hasn't been raised yet.

Fish? What piranhas? Water seems a lil' cold.

Could be I admit...but the police shouldn't "run" to accept the theory and close the case just yet I'd say.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Foot loose , kick off your Sunday shoes

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Maybe it's a warning to say - things are kicking off - you know just giving us the heads up

No in all seriousness how can they possibly come to that conclusion. I thought perhaps?????? Japan/Tsunami huge beam falls across a line of people sitting/standing somewhere and CHOP all at once - if you know what I mean!

I just can't think of a scenario that could explain it.
edit on 4-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
tsunami victims,maby the hungry fishes dont like feet
edit on 4-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If this were true why wouldn't we see shoes
with feet showing up at other locations, other
states, countries, etc. Not sure I buy the
explanation yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
tsunami victims,maby the hungry fishes dont like feet
edit on 4-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

You could be right Haven - I mean, it's not like they need them is it. They don't do much walking.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Exactly my point - they'd be floating about every where.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Fish may not be able to eat through the shoes... But.. The shoe does have an opening at one point that many fish could just swim into. Fish get stuck in coke bottle rings all the time. Why cant they swim into the opening of a shoe and chow down? Smaller fish would definatly have a feast

Now, how would all the feet end up hanging out till all are accounted for, as you said... But even more so, how did the shoes come off? All at once?

top topics

join