It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cluck Norris or, what the heck do you Brits feed your chickens??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
While browsing ideas on chicken tractors on Youtube I came across this video and was flabbergasted.
The video is a couple of years old but it shows a example of the common not bowing down to the master.
Check it out and chuckle a bit ehh?

I would wager they are actually Irish chickens that just had a few pints in em!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I would wager they are actually Irish chickens that just had a few pints in em!

Man..i just pissed myself laughing...loooool...
You know, i once heard that irish chicks are violent.. so this actually confirms it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Yeah I dated a redhead once....Once.
Very pretty, very deadly too!
Red Head Red Hen....hmmm.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The black and white ones are Plymouth Rock aka Barred Rock Roosters. They originated in the United States, New England area.
She had a couple of them so I could see them ganging up on the Fox and clawing and pecking it to death. Roosters are very protective of their flock and they will attack bigger animals fearlessly. The Rooster I have is a different breed but will attack the dog when she gets to close.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by g146541

The black and white ones are Plymouth Rock aka Barred Rock Roosters. They originated in the United States, New England area.
She had a couple of them so I could see them ganging up on the Fox and clawing and pecking it to death. Roosters are very protective of their flock and they will attack bigger animals fearlessly. The Rooster I have is a different breed but will attack the dog when she gets to close.

man..that is one wicked roost, simply by its stance is telling everyone...hey dont f*ck with me..kinda reminds me of old cartoons with roosters dressed up as military generals...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

He is indeed "the Cock of the walk"!
I would say you have a nice..bird!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Oh wow! That is an awesome display of self preservation.
We have chickens and generally I adore them. They give me nice extra large semi free eggs! We have some of those exact varieties but they only end up dead when a fox or coon shows up. We keep 1 rooster on hand at all times, and now a Great Pyrenees dog as well. That seems to ward off intruders. Actually, most nights, we don't even close up the coop anymore (dog).

They have specific personalities and I have noticed a tendency for some of them to be racist. Or at least that is my perception. I see the different breads interact in very different ways.

Nice vid.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wow! i have hens and they just make a lot of noise if an animal comes into the yard. i wish i could have a rooster to protect them!!! i kinda feel bad for the poor fox though. what a terrible way to go. pecked to death by a flock of chickens.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
uhhmm....what did the red haired women say?...and why did she say it with a smile on her face?...and why am I feeling some type of shrinkage in the lower part of my body?...oh well, ....cheerio ladies!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on Aug441731America/ChicagoWed, 13 Aug 2014 15:44:17 -0500_9054431 by Mister_Bit because: (no reason given)

join