It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything You Know Is Wrong: The Disinformation Guide to Secrets and Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

As per Amazon:

From the people who brought us You Are Being Lied To, here is another engrossing and infuriating compilation of muckraking articles, expos s, and provocative claims. Some of the pieces in the book are very timely: an assertion that the government had advance warning of the September 11 terrorist attacks, reports of additional gunmen at Columbine High School, and additional details on Senator Bob Kerrey's actions in Vietnam. Most of the articles were written for this volume, though some appeared previously in reputable magazines and journals (e.g., the Village Voice, Toronto Globe & Mail, and Journal of Medical Ethics). Not all the pieces deal with political issues; readers will find a wide range of social ("Mad Cow Disease"), financial ("World Bank and the WTO"), and cultural topics. A few familiar names appear among the contributors (Howard Zinn, Paul Krassner), but most are investigative reporters not well known to the public. This contrarian collection will attract a diverse readership from conspiracy nuts to academics and is recommended for most public libraries. Thomas A. Karel, Franklin & Marshall Coll. Lib., Lancaster, PA

I began reading this book over the weekend and was aghast at the essays the book contains. Has anyone read this book and done any background checks on the writers reliability? If these people are working from valid sources then this is a must read for everyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i really wanted to read that book, but i never got a chance to. I heard its good. Isn't there like 2 or 3 books like that?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That book is amazing, definetly will change your insights!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Where can i get it from? Is t still in print?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpm22
Where can i get it from? Is t still in print?
You can get it from Amazon.com. Here is a link to the page.

Link

Sounds like an excellent book.

new topics

top topics

join