It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been seeing the number 12 alot today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Since i woke up at 12:12pm today i have been seeing the number 12 allot today. From hairs on the bathroom floor forming the number 12 to water droplets on the tub forming the number 12 as well. What does it mean and what does the number 12 mean?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Nothing! Why are you counting random things like hairs and water droplets? You are probably subconsciously seeing 12 things then stopping or assuming it. It could be coincidence as well, but most people don't count such ranomd pointless things I'm afraid!
edit on 10/10/2011 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Since i woke up at 12:12pm today i have been seeing the number 12 allot today. From hairs on the bathroom floor forming the number 12 to water droplets on the tub forming the number 12 as well. What does it mean and what does the number 12 mean?

Seeing the same number over and over may be the result of a number of reasons, synchronicity, subliminal messages from within, subliminal messages from an outer source, direct intervention from angels to e.t.'s. Only you can make an educated and intuitive decision as to what seems right in your current circumstances... here are a couple of links to help guide you.

Always trust the gut instinct (intuition) and learn to recognize it when it happens.

Number 12 Symbolism

Synchronicity and Numbers

Wiki Subliminal Stimuli

Self evaluation and meditation may help.

Good luck and namaste.
edit on 2-3-2012 by EarthChilde because: fixed typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ITS ALSO THE YEAR 2012??????????????????????

be careful man, those numbers will get ya

top topics

join