It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
RIP,

OK this is fishy,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Andrew Breitbart Drops BOMB on Team Obama: “I Got Video From Obama From College”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

" Racial division and class warfare is central to what hope and change is sold in 2008,"

Silver pony-tailed radicals plotting for presidency Dohrn and Ayers.

Good gravy...let me guess the video is gone as well.
We are living in a Putin's Russia...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by duhdiggitydan

That is STILL not considered natural. Obese by the very meaning is considered a 'disease' so......
No one that I know of dies of a specific condition yet is ruled 'natural'. Not even a 99 year old person hardly dies 'naturally' these days. A reason is usually always given.

This is Phil Schneider, John Kennedy with a little bit of William Cooper + Aaron Russo..... all over again.

You, nor Washington, let alone the media.... will ever convince me this was not an assassination.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I feel sick, disheartened, and hopeless at the moment, to hate a man because he dares to expose people's favorite politicians, I say EXPOSE them all, now who will have the guts to fill his shoes,

Journalism is dead.

I see little hope for America, one reason I have stopped posting as much.

link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by mudbeed

First, read what I said again. I didn't say he was, or wasn't. I doubted the bisexual and AIDS comments and said I had no knowledge, either way, about his drug usage.

Second, you are stating something as fact. Can you prove it? Do you have anything to back up your claim?

No I am sorry I am talking out of my ass. There is no proof he did coke.

When he is all worked up he reminds me of those I know who do coke, but your right I don't know or have any facts that say he did so I am sorry for that.

link   

ATTENTION:

This may be a heated topic due to various opinions but you may NOT attack other members. Discuss the TOPIC and the topic ONLY.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

ALL MEMBERS: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors is not allowed.

link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

reply to post by mudbeed

What did he lie about?

This for starters:

He came under heavy criticism in 2010 for posting an edited and incomplete video of a speech by Agriculture Department employee Shirley Sherrod, who is black, appearing to say she discriminated against a white farmer looking for assistance.

Sherrod was forced to resign over the video, which appeared on another of Breitbart's websites, BigJournalism.com.

A full version of the speech showed that Sherrod had assisted the farmer. The department later offered her job back when it was clear she had been misrepresented.

www.cnn.com...

Actually AB was given that video and he played all that was gven to him. He was initially set up but it became an epic fail when the tape was shown to be edited by those who gave it to him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I feel sick, disheartened, and hopeless at the moment, to hate a man because he dares to expose people's favorite politicians, I say EXPOSE them all, now who will have the guts to fill his shoes,

Journalism is dead.

I see little hope for America, one reason I have stopped posting as much.

Yeah, but he wasn't a real journalist. He was an interesting man with some decent points but at the end of the day all he did was lie.

I think that the only thing he really did in politics that was honest was the Anthony Wiener scandal.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Muttley2012

reply to post by mudbeed

What did he lie about?

This for starters:

He came under heavy criticism in 2010 for posting an edited and incomplete video of a speech by Agriculture Department employee Shirley Sherrod, who is black, appearing to say she discriminated against a white farmer looking for assistance.

Sherrod was forced to resign over the video, which appeared on another of Breitbart's websites, BigJournalism.com.

A full version of the speech showed that Sherrod had assisted the farmer. The department later offered her job back when it was clear she had been misrepresented.

www.cnn.com...

Actually AB was given that video and he played all that was gven to him. He was initially set up but it became an epic fail when the tape was shown to be edited by those who gave it to him.

Which wasn't true. He had full access to the entire video as the rest of the press did. He even doubled down on it after seeing the entirety rather than backing away.

Stop sticking up for this hack.
edit on 3/1/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I'm sorry. I don't usually celebrate a person's death but this man was absolutely a detestable human being. He had no concern for the truth when it conflicted with his right wing ideology. He supported the defamation of individuals and destroyed peoples lives all in an attempt to promote his ignorant Ayn Rand inspired right wing ideology. I am sorry that he, as a person, passed but I am in no way sorry that his demonstrable lies and nonsense will no longer be spread and accepted by illogical morons.

Will you say or did you say the same when the liars form the left die? Or did you sing their praises?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually I spent time digging deeper in the the Shirley Sherrod situation, she was just as crooked as they come.

edit on 103131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
Not much we can do now,
he is dead and nothing we say
is going to change that..
Would i call it shocking?
No. People die all time
wish his family my condolences

link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Like I said, I don't rule it out. My friends are all stunned by this. A classmate, a friend, dying at 43 (I turn 43 in a couple of weeks) and the "natural causes" tage is shocking and scary and sounds like something is being withheld from the public. A heart attack, whether it be from his weight, drug use or simply a bad ticker, makes the most sense to me and I wouldn't call it out of left field if it turns out drugs were a factor but to start shouting from the rooftops that the guy was a cokehead is a bit much.

Plus, remember, you know his online/media persona. If you want to go that route, Jim Cramer could also explained away as on some form of speed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Actually I spent time digging deeper in the the Shirley Sherrod situation, she was just a crooked as they come.

Whatever you supposedly found doesn't change the fact that Andrew manipulated a piece of video to make it look like she was racist, which is what we are talking about.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Which wasn't true. He had full access to the entire video as the rest of the press did. He even doubled down on it after seeing the entirety rather than backing away.

No. Not true. I write on AB's site from time to time. He and the crew were beyond reproach.

Not a hack. A good man, a father, a husband.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Actually I spent time digging deeper in the the Shirley Sherrod situation, she was just a crooked as they come.

Quite true. And alot came about because AB wouldn't back down.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I haven't even read all the posts. Are people actually cheering someone's death?
Even though death is something we know nothing about, it's still a loss. And in this case, a mystery. Well, not to those of us who know/feel this was a murder.

If he died of drugs, aids, obesity or heart attack then why was the FIRST official public notification saying this was: "Natural causes"?
I don't even think Michael Jackson (using him as example for fame reason) was officially autopsied this quickly.

The media---- sleeps with the government, fornicates------and gives birth to little lies. Who we support!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by mudbeed

No. Not true. I write on AB's site from time to time. He and the crew were beyond reproach.

Not a hack. A good man, a father, a husband.

A good man and father are one thing.

To think he wouldn't do shock-jock things for attention and money to pay for said family would be incorrect.

He constantly distorted the facts for a quick buck.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

The whole Pigford case is as crooked as they come and she was right in the middle of it.

Andrew Breitbart will be missed!! and if I may judge the man by those who had labeled him as enemy #1 I'd say he was doing his job quite well. They feared him like no other and with good reason.

The truth hurts and the truth will come out about the man who would be king of the US.

Keep on keepin' on Andrew. Your work will continue.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sad.

Sadder is reading those that applaud his death.

I mean, say somthing like "sorry to hear about that, i never liked what he wrote and disagreed with him, but i'm sorry that he died so young and left behind a family".

That would be the civil approach.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The media---- sleeps with the government, fornicates------and gives birth to little lies. Who we support!

Amen brother, sadly people won't accept the truth, that they are being spoon feed lies and propaganda by people willing to take down America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join