It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

bighollywood.breitbart.com

With a terrible feeling of pain and loss we announce the passing of Andrew Breitbart.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Long known as Matt Drudge's "bitch" (check wiki, I didn't make that up - he did), Andrew Breitbart was a lightning rod for contrversy.

He helped found Huffingonpost and a slew of (mostly hard-right) websites.

He will probably be remembered most for setting up ACORN.

He recently started working with the a large gay conservative group... which pissed off a lot of folks, like Joseph Farah.

I hated the guy's BS, and wouldn't really care that he's dead, but sure, he's a widely read and very influential social warrior... this is big news.

bighollywood.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
BIG NEWS ALERT!

Now the next big question is what happened?
I saw him on TV like Sunday on meet the press of some other Sunday morning news show. He didn't look too healthy in the interview but not anywhere near like someone who would be going downhill from a health problem...

I am thinking drugs...I mean this was LA

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Good-by to the "Happy Warrior."

I liked the way he provided a radical counter-point to other radicals.

I'll miss his fiesty mannerisms.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

He was long rumoured to be bi-sexual... like Drudge (who is openly homosexual) he was involved in promoting gay Republican groups...

It's gonna be an interesting few days... and his is gonna be a blessing for the Dems... likely to cause some chaos in the right-wing media...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've spent many an evening writin on his site. I'll miss his panache. His attitude.

Rest in peace, AB.

You'll be missed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I did not enjoy his works. Can't say I will miss him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Don't forget he ruined Sherrod's career in the USDA.
Too bad the guy passed away but he was no angel.

hotair.com...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
How is it that for every other "celebrity" that dies, it takes days, sometimes weeks for the cause of death to be determined, yet here in this case, it's already known to be "natural causes". He was 43, what is natural about dieing at 43? Something stinks.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
RIP,

OK this is fishy,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Andrew Breitbart Drops BOMB on Team Obama: “I Got Video From Obama From College”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

" Racial division and class warfare is central to what hope and change is sold in 2008,"

Silver pony-tailed radicals plotting for presidency Dohrn and Ayers.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Someone on the "other site" is saying it could've been AIDs... complications from... Not saying that... not at all... just reporting a rumour... don't shoot the messenger...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
They say he died of natural causes. I wonder if that cause was conservative journalism? Political punches? Of course it makes me curious and I am shocked someone hasn't said it yet.... was he on a list??? He was last nationally heard at the CPAC 2012 conference.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (February 10, 2012)

www.mediaite.com...

“The videos are going to come out, the narrative is going to come out, that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails in the 1980s, like Bill (Ayers) and Bernadine (Dohrn), who said one day we would have the presidency, and the rest of us slept as they plotted, and they plotted, and they plotted and they oversaw hundreds of millions of dollars in the Annenberg Challenge and they had real money, from real capitalists. Then they became communists. We got to work on that. That is a parenthesis. Barack Obama is a radical, we should not be afraid to say that! Okay? And Barack Obama was launched from Bill and Bernadine’s salon. I’ve been there.”

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

But of course this IS BS... Obama is no Communist... that was just him being a political animal...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well this is a bit of a shock.

I don't agree with the guys point of view, but it's always sad to see someone pass away at a young age like this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (February 10, 2012)

www.mediaite.com...

“The videos are going to come out, the narrative is going to come out, that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails in the 1980s, like Bill (Ayers) and Bernadine (Dohrn), who said one day we would have the presidency, and the rest of us slept as they plotted, and they plotted, and they plotted and they oversaw hundreds of millions of dollars in the Annenberg Challenge and they had real money, from real capitalists. Then they became communists. We got to work on that. That is a parenthesis. Barack Obama is a radical, we should not be afraid to say that! Okay? And Barack Obama was launched from Bill and Bernadine’s salon. I’ve been there.”

Doubt we will see those now.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I'm sorry. I don't usually celebrate a person's death but this man was absolutely a detestable human being. He had no concern for the truth when it conflicted with his right wing ideology. He supported the defamation of individuals and destroyed peoples lives all in an attempt to promote his ignorant Ayn Rand inspired right wing ideology. I am sorry that he, as a person, passed but I am in no way sorry that his demonstrable lies and nonsense will no longer be spread and accepted by illogical morons.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

ATS is a conspiracy site....his death qualifies and fits the parameters as far as I'm concerned. IMO, there is more than meets the eye here...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The news just said something about him taking a walk at midnight and collapsing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Stormdancer777

ATS is a conspiracy site....his death qualifies and fits the parameters as far as I'm concerned. IMO, there is more than meets the eye here...

I was worried about this happening,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join