It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How ugly will IRAN get this Friday???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Iran was nothing but beautiful this Friday.

Whether Zionists like it or not.

illusion.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just getting ready to ask...

How's Iran doing?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

I'm providing updates here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

hmdphantom, I'm kind of confused as to which camp you were routing for.

Some posts you've made had me thinking you were an Ahmadinejad supporter and others made me think maybe you were a Khamenei supporter.

Care to share which one you supported in these elections?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well yes we have got to talk about unrest in Iran and domocracy and forget about the USA attacking anyone and everyone for its zionist bankers or PRessTV being banned in the land of the free where we are free to watch what we want.

Even the dead are allowed to vote in the USA so just how ugly do things need to get before americans grow some back bone and take out the bankers and those they control in congress.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Yep, I expect it to get ugly here in the U.S. come November and I'm sure I'll be reporting on it, come time.

In the meanwhile, my main reason for bringing up Iran's elections is to see how much more unrest it brings inside Iran itself.

Ahmadinejad may have been all for rigged elections in 2009, but now that he may be on the losing end, I expect Iran to destruct from within. Ahmadinejad is a total narcissist who's not going to take any of this lying down and I wouldn't be surprised if he himself helps to spark a war in Iran or the region out of his own retaliation.

Waiting to see what kind of affect this has on the whole region in the immediate future.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Fourth, the iranian elections are just only for dumbs, especialy those who believe Iran is a democracy

2.5 million american citizens incarcerated ..50 million american citizens who can't afford medical insurance..

and you call the Iranians dumb...wake up ..

<< 1   >>

join