It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japans Volcano Sakurajima Pops It's Cork - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
After showing activity for about a year now this volcano as lost it's temper.

I wonder if there's a connection with the astronomical line up that's happening at the moment??? I don't know - but it's funny those two big quakes - Russia and Taiwan! Are we heading for a real woppa with this volcano?

Anyway I thought those into this stuff may like to see.

Dutch Sinse says:

Textploaded by dutchsinse on Feb 26, 2012 Things are for sure ramping up -- the activity is currently on an increase, globally --- which means we will see larger eruptions from already active volcanoes such as this one in south Japan... also other sites.. dormant and inactive volcanic areas -- watch for earthquake activity. This volcano has been on elevated alert since the middle of last year (2011) for the threat of a VERY large eruption with multiple km pyroclastic flows. If these eruptions continue to increase in size.. we may see the 'big one' the professionals are predicting. The global unrest is picking up in pace, please be aware, and have an earthquake preparedness plan in place --- (just in case this activity spills over to more populated areas) links to watch multiple volcano webcams, and links to monitor this uptick in activity are below: monitor earthquakes on a global basis: sincedutch.wordpress.com... Link to DOZENS of Volcano webcams: sincedutch.wordpress.com... mirrored with permission from: www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Planets line up and things happen here on earth more proof for all of you who doubt in such things...
Whats next???

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
We are lucky to have such varied camera views of Sakurajima.

She was very active in 2011 with 996 eruptions. We shall see at the end of the year if she breaks the 2011 record,

join