It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 was IMPLODED : irrefutable seismic evidence from LDEO and NIST itself.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I will re-post in this ATS thread, my seismic posts thread which I placed years ago on a now defunct website, "Study of 911", that will make them available again for all the old and recent 9/11 ATS researchers.

When you follow the timeline of my later seismic-evidence posts here at ATS, after my first and main seismic evidence thread on the "Study of 9/11" website already posted years ago, you will see that nothing at all happened in the 9/11 community in reaction on it, only a few seismologists took smaller and bigger parts of my thesis years later, reworded it and wrote some of their own pieces based on my research.
But nothing of it ever got to the masses through the main media cartels.

While it is solid evidence of a huge externally added energy event occurring (a huge explosion), much bigger in seismic signal than the later global total collapse of the whole WTC 7 building thundering down to the ground.

After the initial blast occurred, it took about 3 seconds before the eastern penthouse roof started to move and disappeared into the WTC 7 roof line, which took 8.3 seconds before the roof line of WTC 7 then started to fall in a fluent downward movement, and during the first 2.3 seconds of that movement, in real free fall during the onset of that global collapse.

That's a total of 11.3 seconds after the first low frequency sound of a huge explosion inside the WTC 7 building which started the initiation towards a global collapse of the whole 47 floors WTC 7 building.

Pointing evidently at human intervention (planted explosives) in especially this WTC 7 building, that took place 3 seconds before any possible sign of the following 8.3 seconds costing pre global collapse sinking of the two penthouses into the roof of the WTC 7 building occurred.

And after those 8 seconds lasting partial collapse of the two maintenance (Aircon, elevators etc) penthouse structures on its 47th floor roof, which both sunk down into its roof, started the whole building to globally collapse at :

LDEO-2001 report : 17:20:33, then LDEO-2006 report : 17:20:42 PM
or
NIST -2005 report : 17:20:47, then NIST -2006 report : 17:20:52 PM

in the late afternoon of 9/11.

Evidenced by the sinking of the roof parapet line in a very smooth manner. No chaotic crumbling at different sides, no tilting from whole parts or sides, no, a gliding down with such a smoothness, that it looked as if the whole 47 stories building was disappearing into its own foundation, like a huge piston in its own cylinder.

Other researchers (A&E forTruth) proved to NIST, which had to admit it at last, later, that there were 2.3 seconds during the early start of the global collapse, that a short period of that roof line sinking indicated free fall.
Free fall in the manner as WTC 7 fell (like the lower part "melted" away and the top part sunk smoothly in the now formed nearly resisting-free huge lower "empty" space) only occurs in buildings, when you explode a whole lower section of that building its internal multiple floors upholding horizontal columns and outer wall columns and beams and thus break them all totally out of the way.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There was a huge seismic peak recorded in the, at that time, nearest seismic station, at the Palisades, State of New York seismic recordings station.
At least 3 seconds before any movement was recorded on video and/or photo in the city of New York.

Thus that huge seismic event took place in real 9/11 New York time, 20 seconds earlier.
Because it takes specific seismic signals full 17 seconds, to travel from Manhattan to Palisades Seismic Station in upper NY State.

That movement indicated the 8 seconds taking foreplay of a then following global collapse of that WTC 7 building, those 8 seconds shown as a "slow" sinking of the two penthouses into the roof, which event took a total of 8.3 seconds. Then the whole roof line started moving downwards, named later by NIST as the beginning of its "global" collapse.

NIST explained that 8.3 seconds slow sinking into the roof as a result of the sudden breaking of one column (nr 79) over the height of 5 low floors, situated under the eastern penthouse, then it took the other columns under the western penthouse with it in its fall...........Yep, unbelievable.

Imagine, they thus try to let you believe that the breaking of one internal huge column, 47 stories high, will sent a much stronger seismic signal out than the following breakage of all huge 47 stories high columns, including all 47 floors its cross beams, and the whole outer facade around the building lits steel columns, 47 floors high.
Are you so gullible that you will believe this kind of bended logic?

I was only able to connect the two time-lines regarding that seismic institute its seismometer readings, when NIST published a photograph of the onset of the WTC 7 global collapse in their reports. That Nicolas Cianca photo had a time stamp over it, which was connected to an atomic clock, as NIST explained. Note that they never retracted this time-stamped photo :

This is the start of the sagging of the east penthouse on top of the roof of WTC 7.
Note the time stamp, coupled to an atomic clock by NIST when indexing this photo and then labeling it with that 5:20:46 p.m. time stamp.
The whole sagging of both penthouses into the roof took 8.3 seconds (says NIST). Only then, began the global collapse, as NIST told us so too.
That means that all times provided by LDEO or NIST for this global collapse start, earlier than this 5:20:46 p.m. time stamp moment, plus 8.3 sec., are wrong.
Because this photo shows the earliest movement filmed (the initial sagging of the east penthouse roof), and it took 8.3 more seconds to reach the initiation of the real global collapse, which in fact was the first sign of sinking of the whole roof rim line downwards.

This is my own time table where the NIST table is re-shuffled and LDEO 2001 graph times added :

Those seismometer readings were 17 seconds later recorded than the seismic events in New York took place, and those were the real-time happening events in New York.

When however a (remotely recorded) seismometer reading would exist of such a machine at that time situated inside the WTC buildings, there would not have been any lag-behind of 17 seconds, but 0 seconds instead. This is sadly not the case, so we have to concentrate on the Palisades recordings and show what they meant.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
wth? i think now, even if bush said he flew the plane himself i could care less....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So, suddenly I was able to very precisely compare recordings at the LDEO Palisades seismic station to real time events in New York, with great accuracy.
Note that seismic events can be and are recorded with an accuracy of 10th of thousands of a second, in all cases, normally. Because these seismographs are coupled to atomic clocks!

The onset of the huge, biggest peak in that Palisades seismogram, was recorded 17 seconds later in Palisades.
But compared to the events happening in the ongoing New York real time WTC events, something happened 20 seconds earlier, 3 seconds before that Cianca atomic clocked, eastern penthouse roof dent photo was shot in Manhattan, New York.
And was magnitudes greater than all the seismic peaks following, which started to be recorded, 3 seconds later, while the whole 47 floors high steel and concrete building began its total global collapse.

Which WTC 7 building of course weighted 100,000's of tons.
The seismologists at Palisades had found over many decades of registering seismic events, that it took 17 seconds for the first seismic signals from Manhattan, to reach their seismograph at Palisades. They reached that accuracy during many atomic clocked seismic experiments with quarry explosions for tunneling or bedrock digging in New York. And during real earthquakes that occurred quite often in New York.

That means there must have been a huge explosion somewhere in the lower bottom floors, 3 seconds before first global collapse signs were photographed or video graphed, with a seismic magnitude many times more exceeding the magnitude of the following total global collapse of a 47 story high, steel building, on the bedrock under WTC 7, so 3 seconds before that 5:20:46 p.m. Cianca photo of the first dent occurring in the WTC 7 its east penthouse roof was shot.

That huge explosion can be heard as a very low sound at the 0:01 mark of the full 0:23 seconds, in this YouTube video, from the NIST Cumulus Video Database, named
NIST FOIA: CBS-Net Dub5 09 (WTC7 Collapse, 5:20pm) :

www.youtube.com...

Please take in account the 330 meters per second it takes for that low frequency explosion sound to travel to the camera its microphone!
That will place the real explosion time about 1 second earlier in the video, since your eyes register the sagging in real time, but the microphone lags behind in time, compared to the distance the camera was from WTC 7.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
wth? i think now, even if bush said he flew the plane himself i could care less....

I think you mean..couldn't care less..but the rest of us would like to see justice served. And if not justice..at least the truth.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
9 11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB DONE
BY THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Go to my personal media page to find much more (40) seismic photos and diagrams :
LaBTop's Media Gallery

And to make it absolutely clear to all, here is my WTC 7 seismic diagram, which costs me months to construct, which clear as hell shows that special irrefutable seismic 9/11 moment, namely the first, and by far the biggest seismic peak was recorded THREE SECONDS before any movement at WTC 7 was recorded on film, anywhere in Manhattan :

890px × 766px :

Downscaled to 640 px x 550 px to fit in an ATS post :

Notice the bold red line with "LDEO time" in its top, situated 3 seconds behind the biggest seismic peaks in the LDEO graph. That's the 3 seconds lag-behind point.

And note, that such a huge peak can never be caused by the breakage of a single column, as NIST tried to counter this logical conclusion when they took notice of it. Because the breakage of all the columns in the following global collapse did show much lower energy levels altogether, than that first huge peak alone.

Explosives, coupled to the ground or to columns and beams that are coupled to the same ground, the New York bedrock under WTC 7, have a magnitudes higher seismic effect on that bedrock than a normal gravitational collapse, eventually caused by office fires ( very unlikely! ), which will develop far more chaotic, and will certainly not contain any prolonged period of time reflecting a free-fall as shown by the 2.3+ seconds of free fall by Architects and Engineers for 911Truth.

Free-fall occurs when no resistance is met by any collapsing material. In other words, all resisting material has been blasted away in the lower parts of the building, thus allowing all the above materials to free-fall down, which then proceeds of course as a normal gravitational collapse, after gaining the initial 2 seconds acceleration of all that above mass thundering down.

There should be a new website erected, solely dedicated to bring all the already known solid evidence of 9/11 wrongdoing under the attention of a much broader public, by means of law suits, buying advertising time at the big TV-Networks, getting ads in the biggest newspapers, the smaller will follow automatically. Writing articles for the weekly's and monthly's, etc.
Effectively the biggest 9/11 lawsuit fund raising campaign, ever.
ATS owners, contemplate on it, to join such an effort with Architects and Engineers for Truth their free-fall evidence and more, and all the other genuine 9/11 researchers.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

I think you mean..couldn't care less..but the rest of us would like to see justice served. And if not justice..at least the truth.

Peace

I think i had it right the first time around, i could care less.. I'd rather know where carmen sandiego went with my wallet.... It was 11 years ago and people are done mourning, i think the "truth" should be left alone. We got the hijackers leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Sure about that? Could care less means that it is important to you..couldn't care less means that it is not important to you.

Peace

Not trying to be one of those people..I think I follow what you are saying anyway. Makes no difference to me how long ago an event occurred..I still want to know the truth.
edit on 27-2-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The usual opponents will have a hard time at this one, since not one of them have ever managed to refute this solid evidence extracted from the same institutions defending the official LIE, in the years passed after I first posted this evidence on the Internet.

I already posted years ago, a long list of my ATS threads about explosives and seismic subjects where opponents have tried to come up with arguments against my above seismic evidence for human intervention on 9/11.
Not one of them came even close, and all stopped arguing, when they realized this evidence is good enough to break their stubborn defense of the official LIE.

So bring it on, try it again.

One of you, a clearly very troubled character, hacked my ATS account, but luckily the admins here discovered it in time, so they closed my personal media account. And blocked my password, until I contacted them.
This can cause my link to my Seismic Media photo's and drawings to be a short time defunct, until they have find a way to make it available to me, and also to you all again.
Try to go to my personal media page, until it works again.

To then find much more (40+) extensive seismic photos and diagrams :
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=5899
LaBTop's Media Gallery

Most of the links to those 40 drawings, seismic diagrams and photo's can be found in my list of my seismic posts I posted a few years ago. That way you can find them one by one. Every specific link still works, as you can see in my above posts.

But at the moment I can't access that Media page also not as a full shown page, only per specific link. You must know the link address of each picture to link to it, at the moment.
For safety reasons the admins changed the link automatically to the ATS Video page.
But the admins here will hopefully quickly find a way to open that link to my 40 seismic pictures again, without my account getting hacked again. And all my other extensive 9/11 picture pages....So I can link to them again.

When that is done, I will repost in this ATS thread my whole former Study of 911Truth-website seismic evidence thread, with all the information in it, which I luckily saved in time, before it got shut down by the former owner, for private to him, reasons, which I understood well, btw.

You can use the ATS Search function to find all the years ago started ATS debates about all that evidence I posted then at the StudyOf911Truth thread, when you fill in the Search terms :

LaBTop seismic
or
LaBTop explosives

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I've alot of catching-up in reading...seismically speaking.

Disintegration;

With WTC 1,2, & 7 all towers shared a common denominator…all of the steel reinforced concrete disintegrated on its way to the ground. Some say it disintegrates against other pieces of disintegrating steel reinforced concrete on its way to the ground as well.

If we were to drop a one ton block of steel reinforced concrete onto the ground from even 100 feet, the ground coming into contact with the steel reinforced concrete block would be disturbed before the steel reinforced concrete block will crumble into dust.

Wrecking balls bring buildings down in this fashion. When you require a little more than a wrecking ball, you call in the explosives experts. That is how you make steel reinforced concrete crumble and disintegrate.

edit on (2/27/1212 by loveguy because: dang punctuation

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Irrefutable seismic evidence hu??

"Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me"!

" I got yer irrefutable evidence right here pal"!!

"This is Amerrrrca, if eww don't like it, euww can geeet out"

" God bless America and pass the Amunition"

Never underestimate the power of the willfully ignorant.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
added energy event occurring (a huge explosion)

After the initial blast occurred

the first low frequency sound of a huge explosion

Pointing evidently at human intervention (planted explosives)

I am completely missing your line of reasoning from a ripple in the seismic record to (huge) explosives.

Your theory is easily falsifiable. Just look if we have corroborating evidence of a huge explosion just before collapse on video/audio recordings. We have not, so your theory that the seismic record shows a huge explosion caused by explosives is wrong. All the rest is delusional nonsense.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop

That huge explosion can be heard as a very low sound at the 0:01 mark of the full 0:23 seconds, in this YouTube video, from the NIST Cumulus Video Database, named
NIST FOIA: CBS-Net Dub5 09 (WTC7 Collapse, 5:20pm) :

www.youtube.com...

Please take in account the 330 meters per second it takes for that low frequency explosion sound to travel to the camera its microphone!
That will place the real explosion time about 1 second earlier in the video, since your eyes register the sagging in real time, but the microphone lags behind in time, compared to the distance the camera was from WTC 7.

Your alleged "huge explosion" clearly wasn't enough to disturb the guys heard talking in the background who only become alarmed when the collapse is well under way.

But aside from lack of evidence of a huge explosion I think the basic flaw in your theory is that you are trying to make something of a claimed 1 to 3 secs differential by pretending that we have an exact second for the initiation of the collapse of WTC 7 and that the time taken for seismic waves to reach the Palisades station was precisely 17 seconds.

As regards your first assumption you are taking the falling in of the penthouse as the start of collapse but that collapse must have been preceded by some internal collapse which could not be seen. How long was that going on ? 1 to 3 seconds maybe ?

Secondly, I haven't as yet found anything to confirm that seismic waves from the WTC to the Palisades seismic station, some 21 miles, must have been exactly 17 seconds. Do not the seismologists Kim and Baum in their 2001 report refer to a possible 2 second error ? As I am sure you are aware there is no constant speed for seismic waves; depends what they are passing through.

So with imprecise times for both the initiation of collapse and and travel of seismic waves your supposed differential vanishes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Nobody paid any attention to the seismic record of the Alfred P Murragh building either, nobody even talks about the extra explosives found inside the building during the rescue phase....
Everyone in america can see the Nazification comming but they are in denial for their own selfish or cowardly reasons.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I think i had it right the first time around, i could care less.. I'd rather know where carmen sandiego went with my wallet.... It was 11 years ago and people are done mourning, i think the "truth" should be left alone. We got the hijackers leave it at that.

wow.. just wow.. carmen sandiego ey?

we havent caught anyone.. the "hijackers" died in the "crash". and we put 3 masterminds, either underground, or in gitmo.. i dont think we did enough.. even if we got the real bad guys, they still have a lot of explaining to do. but its ok, cause people like you dont care, and you must speak for everyone. no wonder we get half baked excuses for the event. they know they are competing with carmen sandiego, and no one can compete with her.

I apologize for that. I believe some of this information has been posted before, but I appreciate your work.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

If you are not a seismologist then your 'studies' are meaningless. Done.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

Peace

We will never see either of these like you and many others ,you know the truth of the evil that was done that day. Man may not bring them to justice but they are not the final authority, everyone of them will face Gods justice and that. Is final with no appeals.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Nobody paid any attention to the seismic record of the Alfred P Murragh building either, nobody even talks about the extra explosives found inside the building during the rescue phase....
Everyone in america can see the Nazification comming but they are in denial for their own selfish or cowardly reasons.

It's taking its time. The Oklahoma bombing was 17 years ago and they still haven't managed to set up the concentration camps yet.

Nazi Germany only lasted 12 years in total.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Please explain why the greatest seismic event happens before or at the beginning of the collapse sequence? The more mass falling from greatest height would create the largest seismic disturbance thus could only happen toward the end of the collapse.

Nice job LabTop.
S&F

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join