It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implement the REX 84 program NOW !! - Intern all US muslims NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Well all these tax dollars have been spent, might as well put these facilities to good use
. There should be more than enough room for US muslims, just think of it as a modern day version of what happened in WW2 with the Nissei Japanese.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More information :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Stem the hatred, stop the war, throw millions into concentration camps.... uh, right.

Your post touches a new level of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Nerdling, you beat me to the punch. This is exactly the level of ignorance you should be trying to rid your self of.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well I do know that Muslims knocked the towers down and now Muslims are slicing heads off in Iraq. The Jews aren't doing this. The Buddhists aren't doing this. I don't think we'll have to use these camps until whats happening in Jerusalem start happening in Washington D.C.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Stem the hatred, stop the war, throw millions into concentration camps.... uh, right.

Uuuhhhh....nerdling???? You're going to feel real silly when you realize that the original post of this was being sarcastic and that he wasn't implying do this...he was making just the opposite point - IMHO.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Nerdling

Uuuhhhh....nerdling???? You're going to feel real silly when you realize that the original post of this was being sarcastic and that he wasn't implying do this...he was making just the opposite point - IMHO.

Thanks for setting things straight Valhall, I thought I was about to get lynched.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niem�ller

Comment: To update you for today

First they came for the Muslims
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Muslim.
Then they came for the protesters
and I did not speak out
because I was not a protester.
Then they came for the tourists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a tourist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Of course these things are just anachronisms huh? Like the constitution is an anachronism. I have news for you, tyranny is too much the norm in our world and it is the anachronism, flush away tyranny now!

[edit on 19-9-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yo Mad scientist u can help out by starting with the Uk...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz

Shall I start with the Irish ?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Originally posted by rustiswordz

Shall I start with the Irish ?

Nah they are OK as long as they keep talkin' around the table..

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why should we put them in camps? Wouldn't it be cheaper to let them buy their own tickets to board a ship or an airplane and deport them? And anyone else who opposes this measure?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well I do know that Muslims knocked the towers down and now Muslims are slicing heads off in Iraq

And the average german new that the jews were the reason why the german economy was failing and why the nation was being weakened. And the Turks new that the armenians were why things weren't really right in the empire.

Try to round up innocent civilians and you will have some serious problems.

At least try and not be a racist pig and also suggest that everyone in montanna be rounded up and imprisoned. It was the militias that blew up the federal building in oklahoma city.

Plus, its obvious that conservative christians need to be lockedup too. They're the ones executing doctors and bombing abortion clinics.

mad scientist
Thanks for setting things straight Valhall, I thought I was about to get lynched

damnit, now I have to edit my post while in the middle of typing it. And what I am supposed to do with all these torches and nooses?

skipshipman
Like the constitution is an anachronism. I have news for you, tyranny is too much the norm in our world and it is the anachronism, flush away tyranny now!

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants right? "cept this time the tyrants are uneducated buffons who aren't even in power. Oh well.

intelearthling
Wouldn't it be cheaper to let them buy their own tickets to board a ship or an airplane and deport them? And anyone else who opposes this measure?

Forced deportations of American Citizens? Well, in addition to me, there's the Supreme Court, Congress, the President, and just about every other sensible person in the country.

new topics

top topics

join