It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"To The Citizens of The United States"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This video is supposedly from Anonymous - it doesn't appear to demonstrate their usual hallmarks but who ever did create it - is anon and that's supposed to mean any one of us - if you don't give your name or ID yourself in any way.

Well it's a good one in my view - It portrays a Comedian who tells it like it is and it's addressed to US citizens. So guess you should see it. (something tells me you won't want to though)

www.youtube.com...

(Sorry can't bring it across - if someone can I'd appreciate it)

I'm just the Messenger!
edit on 23-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

There you go.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
This video is supposedly from Anonymous

Its a George Carlin video (that I believe has been posted on here already), except that somebody has removed George and put other stock video on it instead.

Edit - this video...

edit on 23-2-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It portrays a Comedian who tells it like it is

That's George Carlin, you didn't know his name?
One of the greatest comedians & realists the world has ever known.

RIP George...

edit on 23-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing it across BEEZER.

No sorry haven't heard of him but them I'm not from the US.

But he's damn good!

edit on 23-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

quedup,
Thanks for posting this video!
I love George Carlin and his ability to say anything he wants and Im proud to be a fan of his after watching this! Thanks for sharing..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
George Carlin was a visionary, He saw this # coming a MILE away.
I frequently watch his stuff (those who watch him know all about stuff, haha)
Im actually ordering his "all my stuff" dvd box when i get paid, youtube is cool and all, but i want it alll.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Cool post,

I hadn't seen that one yet. Yeah George Carlin was amazing at articulating the truth. I saw him live in a really small venue several years ago. He took time out to crack a joke at me personally. Not too many people can say that! But I fear he was absolutly correct about the substance in this routine.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

its funny how you say any one who represents themself as anon must be one of us when it could just as easily be one of them, that is true anon after all,

funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Yet this still does not make the truth of what Carlin said, any less. The man was a genius. We truly all need to take back our government.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

The trouble is - it's not Governments that lead any more - it's the Banksters. Kevin Rudd even mentioned on TV News openly that it's faceless people who are running Government.

I think our elected leaders are even getting sick of it now but they're so tied into it all!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

im not disagreeing with that :p

my only point was i dont trust the anon movement,

Carlin is a legend, was very sad to see him go,

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I love Carlin, he told it how it was regardless of the consequences. He was a genius and hysterical
i miss him

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well I must say my age is really starting to show when the OP says some Comedian when he is presenting none other than the fabulous George Carlin,,,,,,..It is like my daughter said to me the other day ...who is Mick Jaggger or who was Pink Floyd......

George Carlin has been ridiculing TPTB ever since he first started...but really geared up closer to the end of his life....I Guess he felt he was in a better place and knew it would not affect his Career so much at this stage in his life.

As gets said over and over throughout ATS and over the internet...Listen to what is not being said by the MSM and one will learn what the truth is.

The truth is.....We apparently can't handle the truth...because the truth would shatter Goverments,Religion and the whole perception of ourselves and who we really are.....I mean really who wants to learn that at the end of the day we are really all slaves, to a power that to this day has hidden itself behind wealth...governments...and Religion......I mean who wants to actually learn we are being spoon fed information...and being being kept just dumb enough to never really achieve our true potential.....just to feed the machine that has become this place we call the planet earth...where we are taught to hate each other and to be dubious of anything that we truely do not understand.

The world is a beautiful and wonderous place in which we occupy and as humans we should be enjoying what we have been given and not sitting here like the sheep we are and listening to the ones whom have only one goal....to destroy the beauty of this place for their self gratification.

Welcome to the grand illusion where you are led to believe you actually have a choice in this world....That you as an individual actually matter and that your thoughts and opinions hold some kind of weight in the grand scheme of things......As someone stated...who is ANON anyways and why would anyone choose to believe in a group that really says they have no real agenda other than to disagree....hmmmm...disagree with what...and whom....if there is a war going on ...Does one not think it would be a good idea to know who they are fighting.

People whom blindly pay tax and then that very Government actually tells you how to live your life through laws...and acts of parliment....heck if people want they can just pay me and i will tell you what i want you to do after i spend your money on killing others.

I run into people all the time who say "you can't do that...it's against the law" Who's law is it against....the law of the people.....there are not any laws that govern you as an individual....just because you might have been born in a certain country your bound by those laws....or because your living in a certain country your all of a sudden bound by those laws......come on get a grip....no one owns you...your born into a free world....you are the temple of your own destiny....NOT ONE PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER PERSON WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

George was way ahead of his time...and he had the balls to speak out against the machine through comedy...and his political comedy changed as he got stung by the same PTB that owned him for a great many years...and as he got older and wiser...he realized that he would start to move in his own direction which is why he dropped off the mainstream for awhile....because he was speaking out against the same people whom were giving him his paycheck.

My advice is stop paying homage to the same people who control your very life.....stop paying your taxes....stop paying your speeding tickets....stop paying the very people whom zap your very essence of being. Stop believeing that they have your best interest at heart...Because they don't and they only steal your souls....they keep you in debt in order to own you....they keep you locked in a cycle of fear to own you....they keep you broken and full of hate for anything you don't understand to own you.......SO STOP BEING OWNED.
edit on 122929p://f33Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Great !
Another George Carlin thread.
I can only agree with all the other posters and i hope this thread recieves more of his videos.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
here is some history of our man

As i said about who runs the show

great interview

things you don't wanna hear...(graphic language)

early years

Yup i have decided i am old...and no matter what i do i am going to have to live with it.

911 thoughts

You just gotta love this man......not blinded and very insightful.

once again a wonderful interview.......the media sucks doesn't it.

welcome to the freakshow.....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I love George Carlin. He is/was absolutly correct!

Thanks for the post.

top topics

join