It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Tops Dropping Closer to Earth, NASA Satellite Finds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Now things are getting interesting.

www.livescience.com...

The time frame is short, but if future observations show that clouds are truly getting lower, it could have an important effect on global climate change. Clouds that are lower in the atmosphere would allow Earth to cool more efficiently, potentially offsetting some of the warming caused by greenhouse gases.

"We don't know exactly what causes the cloud heights to lower," study researcher Roger Davies of the University of Auckland in New Zealand said in a statement. "But it must be due to a change in the circulation patterns that give rise to cloud formation at high altitude."

Come on, Mr. Davies. I think we both know why the clouds are floating closer to Earth.

They simply need to admit that they are manufacturing clouds to curb this so called global warming. When are they going to admit it? Are they simply going to keep playing dumb? We already know about NASA's cloud machine and many people's eyes are reporting how CONtrails dissipate after they're released. We also know that there is technology in the works to create clouds that will reflect the sunlight back into space. We also know that they want to manufacture crops that are more reflective so that they will also reflect the sunlight. We know that they want to create a dimming effect over the Earth.

When are you going to admit it, folks? Just come on out and say that you're screwing with our atmosphere.
I guess they're scared of how we'll react when they actually get the nerve to speak the truth.

More from the article:

Clouds are a wildcard in understanding Earth's climate. Ephemeral as they are, they're difficult to track over time, and factors such as height and location make a big difference in whether clouds will slow the effects of global warming or exacerbate them. And no one fully understands how clouds will respond to a warming climate.

I really laughed out loud when I read this article.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I really laughed out loud when I read this article.

Thoughts?

I take it your local weatherman is pretty accurate?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Over the last 10 years, the height of clouds has been shrinking, according to new research.

Hmmm....there is that 10 year figure again. Oh yes yes its all a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

My thoughts exactly. I suppose it will take them another ten years to reveal their tinkering.
As we've both been on a couple of threads involving this topic, we know damn well that they are in fact acting without admitting it to the public.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I happen to think they are up to no good, in the "name of good".
Business as usual for them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hard to follow the conspiracys

They made a cloud machine?
and..they did this, with work of erm..reflective plants(?) in order to combat global warming...
that of course doesn't exist according to some.

sometimes I wonder if ATS is multi-dimensional. clearly there are people whom are not living in my reality.

If "they" came out and said they had tech to easily control the weather of the planet, it would be hailed as a great accomplishment up to 50 years ahead of schedule (at least)...

Why would they be hiding the ability to make clouds?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Let's see now:
Aluminum + barium + other added ingredients = heavy clouds.

And I'm not even a scientist! Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

They made a cloud machine?
and..they did this, with work of erm..reflective plants(?) in order to combat global warming...
that of course doesn't exist according to some.

sometimes I wonder if ATS is multi-dimensional. clearly there are people whom are not living in my reality.

If "they" came out and said they had tech to easily control the weather of the planet, it would be hailed as a great accomplishment up to 50 years ahead of schedule (at least)...

Why would they be hiding the ability to make clouds?

Are you residing on the same planet as us? Where are you? Are you in one of them-there underground bunkers? C'mon, I won't tell anyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Great thread!!
Because this article is coming out sort of mainstream (it is livescience and that's a
select audience) (but it is about clouds and we all love those) (and others will probably pick it up) I think that this is what they (the geoengineer masters) want us to know and expect. In other words - nothing could be found historically to account for this new phenom and so it's new but we're studying it.

I've seen the clouds that seem to drip to the ground like Halloween tatters. Wonder if that's what they're talking about.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm sorry for the rambling in my thread opening. It's just unfortunate that I saw this article when I'm so tired.

Here is a thread about NASA's cloud machine in regards to the strange sounds everyone's been reporting:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's another great thread by burntheships with much evidence about weather modification:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What your posting there is a hypothesis
what ops is posting is a matter of fact already done device.

Do you not understand the difference?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thanks for adding so much evidence to back up this information.

I really do appreciate it. I'm off to bed now and I'll try to add what I can in the morning.

We all just have to keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ever hear of the Taurus Molecular Cloud? The TMC - 65 Pumps Massive Molecular Geo-Engineered Clouds into Atmosphere. Just imagine what they put onto the jets. Don't let the shills try to convince you people this is not happening.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks for adding so much evidence to back up this information.

I really do appreciate it. I'm off to bed now and I'll try to add what I can in the morning.

We all just have to keep fighting the good fight.

It's my unfortunate pleasure. Wish it were under different circumstances and a different issue but......I'll support you all the way!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm sorry for the rambling in my thread opening. It's just unfortunate that I saw this article when I'm so tired.

Here is a thread about NASA's cloud machine in regards to the strange sounds everyone's been reporting:

Christ sakes..that is a video showing a burn test of rockets. Yes, they do that.
When the video first started about this "cloud machine" I was about to roll my eyes, thinking someone was going to call it that when its just rocket testing.
luckily they said it was what it was...sadly, it appears some (yourself) looked at it and decided what it was.
Seriously, did you even watch this video?

Its as much a cloud machine as a bottle rocket.

Here's another great thread by burntheships with much evidence about weather modification:

Yes, and I think this is fantastic...
We need to take steps to control our environment and finally become a type 1 civilization.

But this is just a discussion..and wanting to start the basics of the foundation towards a type 1

If there was such things as actual cloud machines, it would not be some secret, but rather people would be winning nobel prizes.

I am not saying the idea is crap..I am saying such things do not exist yet...but I am all for big funding towards such projects.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Like flies flocking to.......honey.....all the usual claimants flew in to this.....when, in actuality, HERE is what the article actually says:

They found that global average cloud height decreased by around 1 percent over the decade, a distance of 100 to 130 feet (30 to 40 meters).

Really? Some people need to get a grip on reality, and stop with the reactionary over-reaching.

AND.....that is a measure of global cloud heights....understand? Oh, and here is the kicker:

The satellite wasn't even launched until.....1999!! So, it's been in orbit, observing with the MISR for barely a decade.....this means it had NO original baseline data beforehand.

Really? Perspective. 100 to 130 FEET over ten years??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Not really.

Here...its simple really.

from March 2000 to February 2010. They found that global average cloud height decreased by around 1 percent over the decade, a distance of 100 to 130 feet (30 to 40 meters). Most of the reduction stemmed from fewer clouds forming at very high altitudes.

The researchers reported their results in the journal Geophysical Research Letters. The Terra satellite is set to continue collecting data through the rest of this decade, which will help determine whether or not the cloud lowering is a consistent trend.

Maybe its just them messing with the data again, then again, why would they do that?

link   
reply to post by proob4

The claims made in that video are a HOAX of BS claims.....this device is NOT in the UK, despite the editing in that video.

Here, some original footage (added techno music not mine):

A modified turbojet engine mounted on a Ural-375, using heat and water or decontamination fluid to decontaminate a tank in one to three minutes. It can also be used to generate smoke.

It is used apparently to empty out clear out holding tanks that are already empty. It appears to be used in the former USSR countries (or perhaps Poland?), based on the narration language...sounds Slavic, to my ear....(JUST checked, the "Ural" should have been a big clue....it is used in RUSSIA!!:-

"Chemtrails" and HOAXES go arm-in-arm, nowadays........now, I was easily able to do that simple research.....why won't anyone else, instead of just blindly "believing" crap on the Internet?
edit on Thu 23 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

link   

What your posting there is a hypothesis
what ops is posting is a matter of fact already done device.

Do you not understand the difference?

A hypothesis doesn't hang in the sky and measured in a beaker.
The crap that they're spraying is more than likely the culprit.
Sorry but my chemistry set is broken but I'll try to measure a chemtrail as soon as possible, 'k?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join