It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banksters to Greece : your gold... it's ours now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well what a surprise...

Greece’s Lenders Have The Right To Seize National Gold Reserves

“Ms. Katseli, an economist who was labor minister in the government of George Papandreou until she left in a cabinet reshuffle last June, was also upset that Greece’s lenders will have the right to seize the gold reserves in the Bank of Greece under the terms of the new deal.”

The Reuters Global Gold Forum confirms that in the small print of the Greek “bailout” is a provision for the creditors to seize Greek national gold reserves. Reuters correspondents in Athens have not got confirmation that this is the case so they are, as ever, working hard to pin that down.

Greece owns just some 100 tonnes of gold.

Just like Gaddafi's gold... it'll be theirs once the new bailout is fully approved.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Surprise, surprise. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn they'd engineered the whole sorry mess just to get the gold....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well let me ask a stupid question...

Why would the people that have so much wealth/power that they will never be able to spend it/use it in a few dozen generations so hell bent on acquiring more gold/wealth? I get the agenda to rule the world from one pedestal and toppling governments that stand it the way and all but why the need for more gold? Topple the government and move on. Why complicate things?

Makes me wonder if gold isn't more useful than as a measure of wealth? Probably the critical component in some high tech stuff

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Great info and thanks for bringing it forth.

There sure is a lot going on in Greece lately.
Our political and warring history started with Greece and I wouldn't think it strange for things to go back to where they started when the end begins.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Gold belongs to the Masters....the Annunaki whom well be meeting soon....
This is what we are waiting for now.....
The huge ship comming inbound.....
The gold will keep the Annunaki breathing an aatmosphere for the next cycle of their plante.
This is happenning world wide as the powers behind the scenes gather the gold resources of the world for them.....youll never be told till it happens....
What do you think that SETI signal was about?
They tld the president they were comming and would destroy earth if not paid off.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by occy30

Why would the people that have so much wealth/power that they will never be able to spend it/use it in a few dozen generations so hell bent on acquiring more gold/wealth? I get the agenda to rule the world from one pedestal and toppling governments that stand it the way and all but why the need for more gold?

You got gold, you control the monetary system. They also have the printing presses and the central banks, but apparently, that's not enough.

Mercenaries are paid in gold. And that's what they will need to crush whoever resists them.

And the stealing ain't over by a long shot :
Projected PIIGS Pillage: 3233.5 Tons Of Gold To Be Confiscated By Insolvent European Banks

While hardly discussed broadly in the mainstream media, the top news of the past 24 hours without doubt is that in addition to losing its fiscal sovereignty, and numerous other things, the Greek population is about to lose its gold in a perfectly legitimate fashion, following amendments to the country's constitution by unelected banker technocrats, who will make it legal for Greek creditors - read insolvent European banks - to plunder the Greek gold which at last check amounts to 111.6 tonnes according to the WGC. And so we come full circle to what the ultimate goal of banker intervention in the European periphery is - nothing short of full gold confiscation. So just how much gold will be pillaged by the banker oligarchy (it is amusing how many websites believe said gold is sacrosanct by regional national banks, and thus the EUR is such a stronger currency as it has all this 'gold backing' - hint: it doesn't, as all the gold is about to be transferred to non-extradition countries)? As the World Gold Council shows in its latest update, between all the PIIGS, who will with 100% certainty suffer the same fate as Greece (which has shown that unlike during World War 2, it is perfectly willing to turn over and do nothing) there is 3234 tonnes of gold to be plundered.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I mean, at this point, you can't even blame the banksters anymore. There are just idiots running countries. The banksters are just having a field day out there.

It's unfathomable that administrations/elected officials/politicians would blatantly sell their country down the river. I don't know if it's blackmail, apathy, greed or just idiocy. Probably all of the above.

Don't they realize they will just need another bailout in say, a matter of months?

I just don't understand where all the common sense went. Are we devolving?... rapidly?.... it's like getting in shape... it takes weeks and weeks and months to get and stay in shape, but just a week or two to lose everything for which you've worked so hard.

One more thing... Rock on Iceland!!

edit on 23-2-2012 by six67seven because: Go Ron Paul

edit on 23-2-2012 by six67seven because: Really, Go Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All Your Gold Are Belong to Us.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yip well if they didnt get themselves into debt with over spending, no one would be able to confiscate there gold, but they did.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Yip well if they didnt get themselves into debt with over spending, no one would be able to confiscate there gold, but they did.

That sort of sounds like the Greek people have something to do with their own national debt.... is that what you mean? I suppose all us American citizens are responsible for our national debt, and not the bank governors and cartels that make policy.... or the political cabals and transnational corporate warmongering combines... or the Wall Street gambling addicts and speculators who 'own' everything; it's actually "us" right, as in my kids, my sister, my friends and neighbors?

The problem with the attitude of "it's their own fault" is... you seem to believe it.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

All countries are accruing debt at a runaway pace. Greece is just the first of many future defaultees.
This monetary system that we use is the cause. Its not the people or its government policies.

Even the most fiscally responsible nations will eventually go the way of Greece, its just a matter of time.

Here in NZ our debt is the highest its ever been but in no way is it the worst.

Our governments only answer to this "debt crisis" is to sell state assets and "cashup" our nations land to foreign interests, which only delays the inevitable while placing our national assets in foreign investors hands and removing autonomy/sovereignty away from the nation itself..
Eventually all we will be are tenants in our own countries.

What happens when there is nothing left to sell/liquidate ?...Debt slaves, cheap pliable debt slaves for ever.

Monetaryism with usary is the problem,and the "only" outcome is debt, this "always has been and always will be" its inevitable outcome...This has been the plan of the banking elite all along.

Its just a matter of time and time is running out.

There are many articles on this, heres a couple....read and prepare..

papermoneycollapse.com...
dailyreckoning.com...
www.rapidtrends.com...
zeitgeistmovie.com... ........recommended watching

Google your own countries debt graph. You will be shocked.

IMO its time to try something new, otherwise the cycle will just repeat...and repeat..and repeat....and the 99%
will be debt slaves forever....

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

That sort of sounds like the Greek people have something to do with their own national debt.... is that what you mean? I suppose all us American citizens are responsible for our national debt, and not the bank governors and cartels that make policy.... or the political cabals and transnational corporate warmongering combines... or the Wall Street gambling addicts and speculators who 'own' everything; it's actually "us" right, as in my kids, my sister, my friends and neighbors?

The problem with the attitude of "it's their own fault" is... you seem to believe it.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

Nope thats not what I meant.

I meant there government.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
what about the people's gold?? I might see a loop hole here!!!
what is preventing the greek gov't from quietly just handing out the gold in thier reserves to their people....who then can stash it, and well, sorry bankers, we seem to have alot less gold than we thought we did??

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If the Annunaki needs our gold to survive on their planet and are buying it I'd say let them. I have no gold so I don't care.
Maybe the collectors of gold would think differently.

Let them try to take our coffee and I will have guns a blazing.

edit on 24-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

US national debt: $ 1 5 , 4 2 2 , 9 3 7 , 3 9 1 , 8 4 1 . 0 5

I guess you did spent to much, please give me your gold.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by occy30

Why would the people that have so much wealth/power that they will never be able to spend it/use it in a few dozen generations so hell bent on acquiring more gold/wealth? I get the agenda to rule the world from one pedestal and toppling governments that stand it the way and all but why the need for more gold? Topple the government and move on. Why complicate things?

Makes me wonder if gold isn't more useful than as a measure of wealth? Probably the critical component in some high tech stuff

Money = power = influence

The more you have of the above in relation to your enemies (competitors) the more of the above you asure yourself of making and keeping.

Top of the world!!!

Ultimately ,it is not greed for money it is greed for power,

edit on 24-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, guess what Greece - you've got a history of not being able to pay off your debts, so anyone lending you money will want some form of Collaterol.

Now, next time you offer to default on a loan, you'll have to think twice.

You took the money, and accepted the terms and conditions by doing so. If you were too stupid to not read them before signing, that's not our problem.

This is just like homeowners who mortgaged the equity in their homes using those same homes as collaterol and then were surprised when the banks foreclosed on them when they couldn't maintain payments.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why would the people that have so much wealth/power that they will never be able to spend it/use it in a few dozen generations so hell bent on acquiring more gold/wealth?

Not necessarily a stupid question.

The importance placed on gold is not so much anything more than because of the importance people place on gold/money.

If that is how people respond then that is what is used. The real importance is on 'what motivates a person to comply'.

It's why "hippies" is a four letter word in the rat race...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Money = power = influence

The more you have if the above in relation to your enemies (competitors) the more of the above you asure yourself of making and keeping.

Top of the world!!!

Ultimately ,it is not greed for money it is greed for power,

edit on 24-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

2,000 years ago, Greece had all the money and most of the power. How times have changed. Greece once ruled the world, now they're being fed the scraps.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

All great nations rise and fall at some point *Rome,Egypt* It is a given. It is not a matter of if but when.

P.S and how !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join