It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Killed in Syria leads to Bigger Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
To those of you that haven't turned off the ridiculous News Propoganda yet.........

Well as most of you know there is a War going on in Syria. A Reporter for the UK Marie Colvin was killed this morning and it hit Yahoo News by 10 AM. Apparently she witnessed a two year old child slain in its home.

LINK

It's SHOCKING isn't it? I mean come on people this is real life here, its not the movies and they weren't just playing video games.

With that said all one has to do to hear about the inhumanity of Individuals both foreign and domestic is just turn on the News.

The bigger question here is who is responsible for this? Of course its probably some young kid whose seriously misguided and radical intentions were led to murder this young innocent child. That is not the WHO I would be referring to here.

I believe these reporters do know but why don't they report THAT? News travels fast enough doesn't it?

SO here are the RIGHT QUESTIONS:

#1) Who is responsible for these neighborhoods being slain?

#2) Which religious sect is responsible for these hanis crimes, and who is their leader?

#3) What is the point of these hanis crimes being commited, their reasoning for it? Greed? Religious? Political?

#4) Where is the funding coming from? Follow the money.

What ever happened to REAL NEWS that gave the WHO? WHAT? WHY? and WHERE?

Obviously this reporter found all this out before her untimely death RIP Marie Colvin, but are we really so naive to think that this reporter had more intel then our own Military? UM I THINK NOT!

edit on 22-2-2012 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sounds like propaganda..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just in:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
TV news is reporting that probably 9,000 civilians have been killed in Syria with all this.
The war in Syria isn't just about Syria, it's a PROXY war between Iran and Saudi Arabia as well.
It's a mess.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I bet the Syrian opposition are the ones doing the killings on the civilians and blaming it on the Syrian Government.

Nothing more then war propaganda trying pushing it for a NATO style attack.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Is it just me that thinks it is awful that we are so jaded regarding the value of human lives?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I bet the Syrian opposition are the ones doing the killings on the civilians and blaming it on the Syrian Government.

I'd bet they both could be .. the opposition AND the Syrian government. At any rate ... 9,000 civilians dead and no end in sight. I was wondering why Saudi Arabia didn't step in to try to stop it and then the talking heads on tv explained that Saudi Arabia is at war with Iran inside Syria .. so now it makes sense ..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i bet its Libya like...
CIA trained some militants, call them freedoms fighters, and... here we go again...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join