It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors struggle to save wounded children in Homs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Doctors struggle to save wounded children in Homs

edition.cnn.com

The shrapnel wound is in the toddler's left side. The boy needs "a proper hospital," the doctor says, not the makeshift clinic in the Syrian city of Homs where he's being treated.
"Even the children are not allowed to get there," he says. "Where is the Red Cross that was negotiating yesterday?"
Soon afterward, the 2-year-old dies of his wounds. The child's father -- whose head, right hand and left knee are bandaged as well -- swears to avenge his death as the sound of artillery echoes outside.
"My son, what did you do?" he wails. "Who did you hurt?"
Baby's heartbreaking deat
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
new.kuwaittimes.net[/ url]
[url=http://storyful.com/stories/1000020861]storyful.com

www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Not sure if im posting in the right place but here it is. Lets make Syria seem inhumane, even though these kind of stories never came up during U.S. shelling of Baghdad, Fallujah, ________. How many kids have died due to actions by the U.S? Just doesn't seem fair that this is being portrayed as so bad when we ignore it other times, especially if its us causing the carnage. So now its all over CNN and wherever else that babies and kids are dying in Syria and 'oh no' the U.S. must do something to help. Oh and the idea of my super smart nations leaders is to send weapons over there, to cause even more bloodshed, totally makes sense...

Ok, im done complaining...

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reminds of the Kuwaiti incubator babies killed by Iraqis propaganda.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Uh no, you can go look at Al jezeera and see the dead bodies if you are so inclined. It's very real. I'm not saying we need to go in there, but there really are children dying.

top topics

join