It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poly Edit Lite help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This might seem like a small issue for some users but it's kind of a big deal for me right now.

Right now I'm using the Poly Edit Lite word processor because MS Word takes up too much space and I can't afford more RAM at the time. (Yes, money is that tight).

If anyone here is familiar with this program do you know how to access the advanced word count tool? Time is money for me right now and with the amount of writing that I'm doing it will save me a lot of time if I don't have to open a new tab every time I want a word count tool.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

man you must be using something slow if a word count is beyond your ability to handle the time it takes to press a few buttons or you could grab a copy of something ancient like office 97 and bind a key to the word count?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why don't you use trial version of PolyEdit instead of using lite version. Lite version doesn't has the word count feature. The trial version will last for 30 days, should be enough for you to buy additional RAM. Install PolyEdit and goto Edit > Options > View > Status bar and check "Show word count" and press OK.

new topics

join