It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk Radio as worthless as ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Bortz, Limbaugh, and Hannity, these guys are about as conservative as Romney. All day and all last week as a matter of fact, 80% of what’s being talked about on conservative talk radio is about contraceptives or abortion. 10% whether Romney can get elected and 10% other issues.

It’s like these talk people are trying to distract the rest of us from the major problems this country has.

Out of control spending.
Out of control government.
Out of control Constitutional infringement.
Government ruling over freedom and liberty.
Numerous illegal wars.
Debt growth that’s never been seen before.
The push for war with Iran. (WW3)
Corruption in business, government, and between the two.
Serve election fraud.
The fact our government hasn’t passed a budget in almost 3 years.
The Federal Reserve fraud.
The fact the government very likely no longer has gold reserves.
All the US jobs that went overseas and how we bring them back.
Ect. Ect. Ect.

All these issues are more important then what rules the government makes up regarding contraceptives or abortion. Those issues have been beaten to death already.

Let’s start with the corruption. Lets all work together to put the corrupt people who have been pulling all the strings and who have gotten us in this mess in JAIL.

Let’s undo the Federal Reserve and put monetary policy back into the hands of our government after they can be trusted and keep matters transparent.

Wake people up! Talk to people about this stuff. And do some digging. Encourage others to do some digging and lets take this country back.

Glad I have the rant forum. It’s just what I need after having to listen to Bortz’s daily class warfare against the middle, working, poor, and unemployed class. Rush talking about relatively unimportant stuff and quietly supporting Romney, and Hannity being blatantly part of the establishment and spewing the same opinions while having the same guest on all the time. Wake up people. They are trying to program and control us all but I shouldn’t have to tell ATS’ers that.
edit on 20-2-2012 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dale Summers aka The Trucking Bozo, on Serius Satellite, seems to talk about many of those points frequently.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I live in New Zealand and the talk radio here seem to have a reasonable amount of woth.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Nice rant! I feel that way sometimes. Hannity especially tends to repeat himself a lot and get off on trivial topics. 

Try Mark Levin aka 'the Great One'. He's a constitutional lawyer and fairly entertaining.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
2 words: Michael Savage
as much as I disagree with the guy, he speaks my mind. If that makes any sense at all

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was just reading a thread on Brainwashing and realized that talk radio show personalities use these tactics constantly.

Brainwashing Techniques You Encounter Every Day (and How to Avoid Them)

>The manipulator offers you a number of choices, but the choices all lead to the same conclusion.

>The same idea or phrase is frequently repeated to make sure it sticks in your brain.

>Intense intelligence-dampening is performed by providing you with constant short snippets of information on various subjects. This trains you to have a short memory, makes the amount of information feel overwhelming, and the answers provided by the manipulator to be highly desired due to how overwhelmed you feel.

>Emotional manipulation is used to put you in a heightened state, as this makes it harder for you to employ logic. Inducing fear and anger are among the most popular manipulated emotions.

top topics

join