It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Series volumes 1-5 where are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
after watching nikola tesla free energy forever (here's the link to the original article) i was amazed at what i had seen but i was very interested at the end of the film where there is an advert for 5 more films all focusing on the individuals that are featured in the main film. i managed to find the first volume on a torrent site and 9 minutes of the second on youtube but the other 3 volumes seem to be non-existent (except on amazon but the prices are outragous, £292 for all 5 volumes without delivery). i hope that someone could post a couple of links to help me out. peace. here is a link to the advert at the end of the film. oh i did check out lightworks as well but the price is still to high for me (cheaper than amazon though).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by josephamccoy

I don't know that series, but I sent you a message about a similar series which also features Bearden, among others.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

cheers for the U2U i will watch it with interest and an open mind, but i will heed your warning and watch the 1st one with a pinch of salt.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
For secrets on paper:
www.bing.com...
The third link to .doc is the one.

Here are the over unity machines now in use developed by others founded
on Tesla document.

www.scribd.com...

The reference Tesla document might be at that sight or tesla.hu Pepe's Tesla pages.
Even more devices were found by Tesla even though he cared not to go
for that one as he had better. A sub motor, perhaps on that principle and
and air/space ship that is way over unity or full of free energy principles.

new topics

top topics

join