It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 12, found naked and rummaging in trash for food in Calif.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Rage rage rage. Can't wait for more details. If it does turn out the mother is responsble - and what little info we got right now seems to point that way - either lock her up for good or, even better - force HER to scrounge out on the streets naked. Poetic justice, that.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

yeah...I have done the same thing myself. I reworded my comment...it came across stronger than I mean it to to you. Sorry about that. But like I said...something like this almost does deserve 2 threads if anything did.

Leaving her locked in a car without clothes to prevent her from leaving. That's just wrong on so many levels. I don't even know where to begin to address this issue.
Nor can I understand why the media chose to name the people who found her and called police.... but I'm glad they did see her and call it in.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Very true.
If those good people hadn't chosen that day and time to weed their garden, it really could've turned out very bad for that girl.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah...being seen could well have been the least of this girls troubles.
I just had a thought though. Her mother was a teaching assistant at a local school.....why wasn't the girl herself in school? Instead of locked naked in a car......

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I've thought about that and have come up with a few ideas.
Mostly reasons ranging from punishment for not wanting to get out of bed and ready for school to her mother sexually abusing her. I shudder to think about the latter. Sick people out there today.

Why does it seem that those who have kids shouldn't, while those who would be good parents are deciding not to have kids? Things are really getting crazy these days.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Why does it seem that those who have kids shouldn't, while those who would be good parents are deciding not to have kids? Things are really getting crazy these days.

or can't....and yeah. I know what ya mean

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ha ha, my little comment hit some nerves. As expected. I imagined enough of you cried to any moderator that would listen concerning your disgust about what I posted, which resulted in it being removed (which is odd, because I can identify no less than 10 things in this forum that are just as bad but haven't been addressed...odd that).

But the simple fact that there are people around here that would cry about what I posted means there is actually hope for this world, on the other hand the fact that what I posted was deleted despite other things in this very forum that are not means that the world is still filled with crybaby morons who can't face reality.

So my little experiment tells me if someone comes out and says outright what many of the posts here are trying to say it is a bad thing, but if there are hundreds of posts that hint at the same thing I guess it is o.k.? Seriously, think about that before you go crying to a mod. Read the forum, look at the hundreds of post that are trying to say what I said (which was wrong, that was the point).
edit on 20-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

WTH are you talking about? And what does it have to do with this thread? This is a serious matter. A naked 12 year old girl running around while her mother teaches school and you're running an experiment by trying to provoke the moderators?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
On top of the cruelty of leaving her in the car with no clothes for hours, the girl was rummaging through somebody’s rubbish looking for food...
The woman has a car and a job but can't feed her daughter?

I really hope that 12 year old kid gets some top class help. She's going to have some problems after that sort of treatment for sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join