It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radar Confirmed UFO over Pinecastle Electronic Warfare Range Tracking Station - May 14th, 1978.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ounc311

it seems lots of people think UFO has got something to do with aliens..

Ounc311, thanks for the post and I guess that certainly is one theory -considering some of the UFO characteristics reported in specific cases I don't think the 'non human' angle is such a ridiculous one either -also, if a person looks at some of the government documents dealing with the subject over the years then it seems the U.S. Military were at least entertaining the opinion as well:

Link

Dr Hynek also mentions in the article below that UFOs may be 'a manifestation of an interlocking universe' but perhaps we'll never get to know the true nature of the objects and the subject will remain a complete mystery.

"The UFO phenomenon signals a domain of nature as unknown to us today as nuclear energy would have been to Galileo."

News archive

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ounc311
it seems lots of people think UFO has got something to do with aliens..

it could just be someones flying object..

Humans don't have the technology to duplicate UFO flight performance.

also, the air force has been ordered to shoot down UFOs before :

If they were our own, why would we be shooting at them?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

“I have never been a believer in UFOs, but I assure you I am convinced that a number of people witnessed an unexplainable event that night.”.

ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com.es...

a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Thanks for the info mate, above is another really interesting article from Paul Dean about this case and the classification 'OPREP-3".

Cheers.

<< 1   >>

join