It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nostradamus Address - (full length)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't think this guy needs any introduction but for those who don't know a great deal about him and his now famous prophesies - you can hear him tell it himself via this fascinating film.

He introduces himself and covers the prophesies made in the past then about the middle of the film he discusses what is to come as a warning to mankind.

Some say his quadrants can be applied to many events and can only be discerned after the event - he talks about this too and gives hints as to how and who can decipher his quadrants also requesting that those of understanding 'must find the keys before it is too late.

Enjoy:
www.youtube.com...

(Please someone bring it across I'm unable to :@@

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the vid with us. I've always been interested in predictions made throughout history, especially those made by Nostradamus!

S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You do know that's an actor right? The way you talk about it in your post makes me think you believe this is the real nostradamus

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

looks good for his age right? lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
You do know that's an actor right? The way you talk about it in your post makes me think you believe this is the real nostradamus

I was going to say the same.

Nostradamus died in 1566.

en.wikipedia.org...

It might pay to note too, that the Nostradamus prophecies are never given in their original form because it pretty much sounds like BS when it is all together. The Nostradamus fans all seem to omit large amounts of text which they feel is irrelevant and only harp on about selected passages/phrases from his work.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The actor did a wonderful presentation of Nastradamus!! It was well worth the watch. Thanks for sharing this with us.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Are you Serious!!!!!!!

And you get four stars for it -

More fool the idiots who gave you them!
edit on 20-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
The actor did a wonderful presentation of Nastradamus!! It was well worth the watch. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Glad you enjoyed it - such a shame about the stupid comments from those with nothing better to do - if they presume what they did from my thread, then what on earth would they presume from the Doc - never mind. Yes it was very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join