It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have dreams within dreams? I had my first one I remember the other night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The strange thing about my dream within a dream is that in my dream world which seemed real, it seemed like maybe I had someone guiding me within the secondary dream. The secondary dream was like a real virtual reality world where you could play around without any real lasting effects in the real world which was my dream world to start with. I remember waking up and was surprised to suddenly see a new face suddenly materialize. It was a girl from the secondary dream world. I remembered her. Then my alarm clock in the real world went off and I woke up again and realized I had my first dream within a dream that I can remember.

I got the impression the secondary dream was like a virtual reality dream but we weren't using any equipment to go there. It seemed like this dream world was under construction as well. I apparently had two girls guiding me around or following me around, I don't remember which way it was. What did seem odd was later in the day when I went to church, two girls suddenly showed up late and one of them seemed vaguely familar. Weird I thought. It was almost like invading someone else's dream world.

Any of you had weird dreams within a dream that you remember?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The secondary dream was like a virtual reality sex zone. It just seemed crazy because it seemed like the place was under construction with lots of people having fun but built on the side of a mountain and everything was in the open air except for certain building rafters or floor spans that allowed people to climb to different levels of the structure. Others were not shy at all and seemed to ignore my presence. Well except for 2 girls who seemed to notice me and immediately started to follow me.

I can imagine a number of people would like to try out a virtual reality world that seemed as real as a dream. Actually I believe they would want it to feel more real than a dream. This is like dreaming about a shared dream world even though the shared dream world was within another dream. There were a group of us gathered in one spot before we entered the shared dream world. Then suddenly everything changed as if being immersed in some kind of virtual reality world even though it seemed real.

I guess I can just chalk this up to some kind of weird sex dream where I was merely watching.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
yes,

They are programming the public to accept an Armageddon style threat. I am going to make a generic response to these threads since we will be seeing a rise of them. I think there is a massive campaign underway to implement this technology on a global level.

here is my response from another thread about an auditory signal waking them up from dreams.
------------

I am 100% certain that someone is "sending" dreams out to the public to prep them for something big.
The technology is there and it is being used. I think I can distinguish real dreams and those artificially created. I cannot say how, but I know the difference by knowing an artificial dream. The break point (wake up call) is meant to keep the message intact since it is then passed into conscience thought. If the person dreaming stays asleep too long the message can be corrupted and lost.

I recommend 1 hour of "deprogramming" for anyone being affected. Meditation or guided relaxation for the specific purpose of quieting what is surely a restless mind. This sort of practice allows you to decipher the intended message and deconstruct it. The practice of dream invasion is less effective afterwards.
Please do. The message they want to send out is Armageddon. It's a lie. They need us to fulfill it. Resist.
It is artificial. Anyone dreaming about nukes and devastation, you are being programmed. Resist

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
on a side note,

I accidentally remote viewed a conversation between "people of interest" about this subject.
I don't consider myself a remote viewer exactly. I am attune to things I really shouldn't be. This was different though. I was in the room with them, it almost felt like I was one of them.

I can assure you, me no proof, that there is a campaign to use global mind control.

The person I think I "inhabited" was worried.
I had access to his thoughts for a while, he is not sure about his loyalties anymore. I think they asked him to do something that really scared him.

Out there? yeah.
The thing is I am rarely wrong when I get these bits of information. You decide.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There were no nukes in my dream.

Sorry to disappoint. Although the secondary shared dreamworld was devoid of finished buildings I did not sense anything bad about it. I suppose that could be seen as some kind of devastated landscape though. I didn't think about it that way. I did sleep longer than I usually do.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The other night I had one as well. Since then I have not stopped thinking about it. The dream within my dream and the dream are still very vivid in my mind. Its crazy. I can even recall almost every conversation. Probably will never forget this dream within a dream again.

Another crazy part is I was waking up in my dream and falling back asleep without actually waking up. Really weird/creepy.

new topics

top topics

join