It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I randomly found this video yesterday and thought it was really interesting:

What this guy says is very crucial and fits very well with the nature of this thread. If you've been interested by this thread, I would suggest you to watch this video!

A third update will be made in 5 minutes

EDIT: Can't embed this it seems...
edit on 19-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed video link

edit on 20-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky
[mor

Thanks for that, I feel confident then in my belief that this is definitely linked and interestings times are happening now!!! I think everyone is tired, I literally feel tired from changing energies, and enough is enough of this oppressive power over all of us. I just hope true freedom will come after all is said and done with regards to a new monetary system. My fear is once this system crumbles we will see a new world order try to establish a world currency and then microchip everyone cause i will not be one of those people. As we speak I am originally from Canada and now live in the mountains of Algeria where I have a chance at self-sufficiency and I think this is the key for everyone. We have to be able to go back to working, growing and bartering!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by AzureSky
[mor

Thanks for that, I feel confident then in my belief that this is definitely linked and interestings times are happening now!!! I think everyone is tired, I literally feel tired from changing energies, and enough is enough of this oppressive power over all of us. I just hope true freedom will come after all is said and done with regards to a new monetary system. My fear is once this system crumbles we will see a new world order try to establish a world currency and then microchip everyone cause i will not be one of those people. As we speak I am originally from Canada and now live in the mountains of Algeria where I have a chance at self-sufficiency and I think this is the key for everyone. We have to be able to go back to working, growing and bartering!

I do believe the system is failing, but I don't believe the New World Order will survive. My opinion is that the Elite are done and were defeated by many secret societies working on the behalf of a free humanity. I may be wrong, but things seem to be pointing that way.

Notice how people are starting to wake up (OWS and many other global protests). Notice how the news are now constantly exposing embarrassing situations about our Elite? All the scandals? Notice how the economic system is crumbling? The FED audit? The rise of Ron Paul? How the FED finds itself unable to print money?

Oh yeah, about that, don't believe everyone telling you the the FED keeps on printing printing printing. Open your wallet and take out all your FRNs. Now tell me, can you find a note dating after 2009? Where are the 2010 notes that were supposedly printed? They were not, that is the truth. I have looked and asked many people I know, none of them could find FRNs that were printed after 2009. Media propaganda surely...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Fingers crossed, now apparently the war will be stopped by the GFL, and right now its on the verge of exploding. I am watching closely to see if this is truly stopped cause then i would believe things are swaying more in favour of love and peace and an end to things as we know it. If the war goes ahead, then that will enable the current powers to maintain control over currency via war economy. All we can do is have faith the GFL are going to intervene. I know there has been an increase in mind blowing visible daytime huge ufo sightings. Maybe they really are here.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

As I've said before on here....Watch what the elites are doing to get a feel for whats going down and when we need to step up preparation.
Now the question is what scenario is going to play out?
Does this mean theres truth in DW's story?
SnF
edit on 19-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I don't believe the war against Iran will lead anywhere. Basically it would mean WWIII since Iran is with Russian and China, and the US is with Israel. We could speculate that the whole BRIC alliance would support Iran too, considering the anti-FED policies they have been taking since a couple of months (dumping of the USD as the trade currency, as an example).

My theory is that a WW isn't an option anymore, it will not be allowed by the factions fighting the "Illuminati" (I believe they now have enough influence and members to stop this), nor would it be allowed by the galactics (I say would because I'm really skeptical of all these channeled messages). After all, they've been saying nuclear weapons aren't allowed since the US bombed Japan, and we didn't really see any other attack with them either.

Now if they succeed in staging the Iran vs Israel/US war, it wouldn't be a great news for us the people, because as you say, it would allow them to stay in power for a couple of other decades (if it turns out to be an all out WW) through war economy.

Let us all hope it won't happen. I do not believe it is our reality anymore, people don't want to go to war anymore. Imagine what would happen if tomorrow, everybody who's fit is forced to go into Iran for a BS world war. I would speculate that MANY people would flee to the mountains, get away, or simply fake an injury. People don't want war anymore, the only ones wishing for a war are these warmonger government officials.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Its because they know of the time and someone's anticipated return

Cant imagine him being very impressed with the lies and deceit never mind the ways that some had made financial gain through wars etc. one mans waste another mans survival? Thats not right now is it?

Expect a few smacked arses.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Who's the "someone" you are referring to?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Double post sorry!
edit on 19-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Very interesting OP. For yonks I have been saying that the so-called "toxic derivatives" that are supposed to have brought about the continuing monetary crisis are/were a blind for corporate thieving on a grand scale. Some things you will come across here in conversations from posts. Like a member who worked in an estate agents, and who was pretty much compelled, (by his boss) to give mortgages to ordinary people who could really not afford them. No matter who gave the green light, by definition the toxic debts had all to be in areas where property had a high value, and this is what is bothersome, it just does not make sense, ever.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I sorta agree with a previous poster. Why are all the rats jumping ship? Hopefully because the do finally realize they won't win or are they moving to their protective zones for who knows what? Like in the movie 2012 when the signal was given for all those to board the ark as time was running out. Money may not matter anymore but their lives do so they just walk away. Game is over and they played til the end. I am not saying this to deny that this may be the time for the truth and goodness to finally win but I also am plagued with some doubt that this may not really be to our benefit.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well Hello....
It the beginning of the end,,Dec 21 2012 is now fast approaching..
the bankers are collecting their final draw.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it is in the really above top secret forum so you need to have access to read it. I suggest if you have not joined if for no other reason this would be the time to do so.

This was one of those threads that affected me for years and it is one I will not forget.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Its not the normal bankers that are at fault they are victims too. You need to look at the families that run the central banks and i dont see them resigning...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

They know what is coming. They have been contributing to and creating it for years.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I will believe it when we go back to a sound financial system and pay no more taxes

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Gab1159

Its not the normal bankers that are at fault they are victims too. You need to look at the families that run the central banks and i dont see them resigning...

I agree, though I wouldn't call Goldman Sachs CEO a "normal banker". Anyways, I believe you do need to weaken the system in order to attack the root of the problem, which are the family (and I believe the Rothschild owned BIS to be the cornerstone of the whole system).

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This thread reminds me of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it is in the really above top secret forum so you need to have access to read it. I suggest if you have not joined if for no other reason this would be the time to do so.

This was one of those threads that affected me for years and it is one I will not forget.

Ok I have read the thread you linked me and will start to look at the comments. I do believe the Raj's story is plausible. It is exactly what I imagined. The FED looks helpless today, and surprise surprise, we are now in 2012. With the Greece default imminent, I do believe this is the year where the proverbial # will hit the proverbial fan ehe.

So what has the FED done to help the economy lately? What have they done? They supposedly printed money to "boost" the liquidity and bring the economy "up". Well is that a lie? My earlier question still stands. Can any of you find a FRN that was printed after 2009? I'm Canadian so I don't have easy access to Federal Reserve Notes. But I've been looking and asking to a lot of americans, no one can locate them. Have they been printed? Have they been "created" through media hype and lies? Where's that money?

I don't think the FED is relevant anymore, and it never was. Thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We are totally trying to contact these worlds Nasas budget this year allows for six passenger pigeons with little space suits, the first should reach an Earth Like world in 6 Million years give or take

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is very important, in my opinion, and I am giving it a shameless *bump*.

All these events are very telling of what's to come this year.
Although, I feel that more needs to take place before the "SHTF"...
As in, a total collapse economically, and a world-wide, planned, shutdown.
This may the the starting sign that everyone should watch, though.
It very well could be the start of something huge, financially.
Which may be why we haven't started to see the implementation of a global currency yet...
Which may be why all these guys are resigning...
They all know their currency is all about to be collectively destroyed/dropped?

Just a guess.

Either way, when the rats jump ship...
We know it's for a reason.
Especially when all the fat rats jump.

Keep your eyes open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join