It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe "Alien Sounds" never aired then seemingly disappears.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok so this show was listed to be on H2 on 2/14/2012 at 9:00 EST.
Here is the listing.

The Universe “Alien Sounds”, (2012), The sounds of the universe are explored. Included: pulsar and the deafening blare of the sun. (Documentary, 60 Mins.).

When I saw the listing it made me think of all those videos of the earth and or sky sounds so my girlfriend set it to record and we went out to diner.

Later, when we went to watch it we found that H2 aired some sniper show instead.

No big deal right? It will come on again right?

Wrong. There is longer any trace of the show on the listings. So I checked the H2 website last night and couldn’t find any proof the show existed.

So where did it go? What did it involve that we couldn’t see or know?

We still have the listing. I can take a photo of it if needed. What’s currently the easiest way to upload it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There's your answer

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We still have the listing. I can take a photo of it if needed. What’s currently the easiest way to upload it.

Click "tools", then "ATS uploads", then follow the instructions.

Interesting, smells conspiracyish.....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
That is weird. Even after a google search for "alien sounds the universe" this thread is the only result for both items.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
That is weird. Even after a google search for "alien sounds the universe" this thread is the only result for both items.

I get a TV listing result - History Channel 14/2/2012

Says:

The sounds of the universe are explored. Included: pulsars and the deafening blare of the sun.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is very interesting, especially with all the sky sounds going on globally.

Interesting indeed. . .

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The production company's email is [email protected] and their phone number is 818-905-3300

It looks like this episode would begin season 7, which flight 33 states is the current season, however H2 only lists 6 seasons and shows no new upcoming episodes. Perhaps a persuasive person could garner a synopsis or video from Flight 33. They're not big tweeters either. Flight 33 Twitter and lead producer
edit on 2012218 by mretgis because: fixed links

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah, looks like this has been pulled from existence.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is actually pretty mysterious to me. I did my own search, I even included imdb discussion boards. There is no mention of this episode anywhere whatosever.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that often times the guides are wrong. Sometimes they say one episode is on, but another is. Or they say one show is on, but a different one is. My educated guess is that this episode might be one that will air in the future and the cable company or discovery or whoever makes the guide info accidentally put the episode on the wrong date or something. For example, maybe it is meant to be aired March 14th, and they accidentally put it for Feb. 14th. This could also be why tvguide.com had a listing for it, if in fact it was an error by Discovery.

That is the only "out", as I call it, that I can think of. If that is not the case, then this is very mysterious.
edit on 19-2-2012 by tport17 because: added info

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I just went to their facebook page: The Universe

Dated Feb. 14th
A fan commented: What happened to the new episode?

The Universe Replied: Hi, We'll update you about new episodes of The Universe as soon as they become available. Thanks for being a fan!

That is the only mention of the episode that I could find, but I thought it was interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Maybe, but I'm not so sure I buy that. I noticed this episode was missing because I had the Universe series on my DVR. With digital cable they can change the updates on the spot, unless they pull the data from somewhere else, which I doubt. I've never seen this happen with any other series. So strange!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just why has this been put in Skunk works,if we are unaware of the reason for this mystery why should it be classed as a hoax?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Bad choice I guess.

Maybe the Mods can move it.

top topics

join