It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
If anyone had the capacity to predict earthquakes, they would be a multi- billionaire.

Um, ok.
How about HAARP?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Are we talking about the same FEMA that "responded" to Katrina?

They're planning ahead?!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.newschannel5.com...
Your post reminded me of this recent story posted by a local (Nashville ) tv station. One person mentioned flooding and the entire state was flooded May 1, 2010.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If something did happen what a coincidence it would happen in 2012 of all years. That would be a very bad sign.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Vinny5063,
I do thank you a lot for this post and its very helpful info/warning..Especially with the risk you took posting it having friends working for Fema. I thank you because I live right among these states, and am in the middle of Tornado Alley so to speak and these last 2 years with the weather have been crazy...house floodings, tornados etc. I take your post in warning and preparation like we should all always be anyways. Living here you have to be on your toes when a storm hits, havent felt an earthquake since I was young though...and not sure if I want to find out and remember!
Thank you Vinny for your post! It means a lot to us in the South on the fault line..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
S&F
Thank you.

But, F******!!!!!

My 2012 theory had a major quake in Cali, floods on the coasts and the midwest being the last to be swallowed up >.< I need more time!! lol
edit on 18-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This was uploaded 17 days ago by FEMA

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Now that's a very interesting development. At least they are putting out some helpful information of what to do when an earthquake hits, but whether or not the general populace reads it is another thing altogether. Perhaps they are just covering their bases in case the worst thing happens?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by BO XIAN

To be honest I wonder if the Ops friends are not getting into place for the hurricane/tornado season coming upon us? Perhaps it is also to make sure that the New Madras plan is solidified.

I think I might pack up the china again...

It is hard to discern . . . what with such a complexity of complexities! LOL.

Throw in whatever amount of disinformation.

1. The FEMA ordering of 14+ million meals . . . was no joke. And that was not for "merely" unusual hurricanes and tornadoes.

2. Throw in John Moore's stuff and Stan Deyo's stuff and a lengthening list of other more or less to very serious sources . . . re the New Madrid and related stuff . . . amongst them 8-12 or so more or less quality Christian prophetic sources (an idle guesstimate) . . . talking about the USA being split if we pressure Israel to split Israel's land with the "Palestinians." . . .

3. I just don't think the Mississippi valley has a fog's chance in h*ll of staying the way it is. I'm 99.9999999% convinced that the projected new arm of the Gulf of Mexico WILL REACH TO THE GREAT LAKES and that all the bridges will be gone.

4. The issue is timing. I haven't known of anyone who's thoroughly accurate on timing. The whistleblowers aren't. I don't even know of good Christian prophetic sources that are--yet. I think they will become so as the END TIMES races faster and faster toward Armageddon. I haven't seen them so, yet.

5. Nevertheless, given the sequence that Traitorous General ?Randy? Clark claimed to get in the Pentegon several years ago . . . Lybia, then Syria . . . Iran . . . etc. to be trashed by the globalists . . . looks like their sequence is being carried out . . . so I fully expect their goal of all such to culminate in WW3 to also be carried out--probably this year. Sigh. I pray not but it increasingly looks like that's their schedule. Some were hinting April or May. Now sounds like Sept-Oct before the SElection. If prayers can delay further--let's pray away. If not, let's be certain we are prepared.

6. There OUGHT to be enough folks on ATS who know directly or who know someone who knows direcftly HIGH ENOUGH RANKING FOLKS that we could have a sort of behind the scenes watch list . . . say we located ATSers who could keep somewhat daily tabs on some big power mongers or at least the big power mongers' direct assistants . . . Let's say we could do that with 24 such folks.

7. It seems to me if we had a mod or some ATSer who'd be a contact person . . . And such ATS sources notified the contact person when their identified biggie contact suddenly disappeared . . . it might not be anything big if 3-4 did but if 18-20 out of 24 did . . . that might be a big clue on timing of at least something major.

8. There ought to be some identifiable folks in the GROUND ZERO of a probable quake in the New Madrid system . . . who'd be high enough ranking to be informed when to GET OUT OF DODGE.

9. Are there any such known to any ATSers?

10. I was sobered to run across something on ATS--forget the thread--that someone was expecting TWO 9.X quakes in the New Madrid system when it blew. WOW. Sounds like--the first would level a lot of stuff and make a lot of stuff unstable and the next one would flatten everything left remotely standing. Sounds like utter devastation, to me.

11. Throw in land subsidance and the new arm of the Gulf coming in . . . May God have mercy. Sigh.

12. Packing china up might be worthwhile. LOL. I guess I don't have much that's that special to me any more. Back and forth across the Pacific weeds a lot of STUFF out. Then seeing how we are racing faster and faster toward Armageddon . . . STUFF just doesn't matter to me any more. I have some pottery pieces that I've made and enjoy using. And, I certainly use this computer and Laz-Y-Boy a LOT. But I could walk away from it all and not look back. I just want to be more intimately with God and wherever He wants me.

13. I just increasingly feel like the whole mess is going to be overhauled . . . maybe taken back to aggrarian farming with very basic tools so folks have to focus on relationships again. Hope I'm somewhat wrong. LOL.

14. Certainly the MIND NUMBED pseudo-THRILL of obsessions about who's Dancing with the Stars and who's showing more flesh at whatever half-time show . . . all that's going to come crashing down wholesale when the festivities REALLY get lit off--whether that's NEW MADRID or California or Oregaon and Seattle or whatever.

15. The system has NO HOPE . . . they are holding out their globalism and global government as hope . . . yeah right. . . after genocidally murdering 6 billion 800 million people. Hope for WHOM?

16. As to FEMA . . . I wouldn't touch those blokes with a 10 kilometer long pole. No more characters.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

If you are right; you were right. If you are wrong, which you and I hope you are, then you are wrong. I admire your attempt to share what you feel might help people. IMO you've done well. Although trolls may think otherwise.

Peace.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I'm still SOMEWHAT on the fence about HAARP.

I do know, however, that my buddies in Alaska--long time family friends considered same as family . . . hang around with blokes who work with HAARP. They INSIST that it CAN AND DOES do all the stuff ascribed to it--including cause quakes. . . . at least trigger fault systems that are cocked and vulnerable to such triggers.

Wheeeee

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King

If you are right; you were right. If you are wrong, which you and I hope you are, then you are wrong. I admire your attempt to share what you feel might help people. IMO you've done well. Although trolls may think otherwise.

Peace.

INDEED.

Though I wasn't aware that trolls

could think.

I thought trolls had brain implants from the MSM and just have a constant tape loop wander through their consciousness telling them what to say and how to pretend to think in step with the oligarchy. Sigh.

/sarc

Anyone that can contribute to useful warnings about the New Madrid and/or any other major trauma stuff looming closer and closer at hand--May God bless them big time for their caring and risks.

These are crazy times . . . and it takes some major alertness to stay on top of even half what's likely to happen.

imho.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddaniel
Are we talking about the same FEMA that "responded" to Katrina?

They're planning ahead?!

Yeah . . . mostly with coffins. Big multi-body coffins.

Many more coffin spaces than MRE meals, it sounds like.

But hey, they are more interested in mass genocidal deaths than in lives to begin with--it's their assignment from the oligarchy, right?

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Hmmmmmmmm interesting public service announcement by FEMA . . .

I don't think he has a doubt in his mind that a big quake is coming. Not sure why I think that. Maybe his eyes, facial expression, tones.

I also don't think he's entirely happy to be in the job he's in . . . he sort of acted like he was between a rock and a hard place. Don't know why I felt that either. Just did.

He also sounded like he was trying to warn without saying anything significant. And maybe a bit perturbed at that double-bind.

Interesting.

Anyone else have any such feelings watching the video?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson.

Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by BO XIAN

To be honest I wonder if the Ops friends are not getting into place for the hurricane/tornado season coming upon us? Perhaps it is also to make sure that the New Madras plan is solidified.

I think I might pack up the china again...

13. I just increasingly feel like the whole mess is going to be overhauled . . . maybe taken back to aggrarian farming with very basic tools so folks have to focus on relationships again. Hope I'm somewhat wrong. LOL.

I think you were onto something here with people being taken back to the basics and having to focus on things that matter such as relationships and skills. I actually hope you are right though.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by TimesUp

I'm still SOMEWHAT on the fence about HAARP.

I do know, however, that my buddies in Alaska--long time family friends considered same as family . . . hang around with blokes who work with HAARP. They INSIST that it CAN AND DOES do all the stuff ascribed to it--including cause quakes. . . . at least trigger fault systems that are cocked and vulnerable to such triggers.

Wheeeee

I live near the San Diego coast in southern California - tell them to aim elsewhere, please?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I don't disbelieve what OP is saying, that these guys did in fact say this to him, but let's be real here, not one serious warning of doom thread on ATS has ever actually happened as predicted. So hopefully this won't either.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I'm in Kentucky and in my area, we are expecting the biggest snow storm in more than a decade this weekend. Wouldn't that be grand... and convenient? Major snowstorm and major earthquake, all in one shot.

This would be a blessing in disguise, because people should stay off the roads and in there homes, during large snow storms, where they are safest.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The key here is that no matter how many "clues" we find that something like this is going to happen, it will be impossible to know for sure until maybe hours before it happens. By that time it will likely be too late to make any serious attempt at preparation.

Whether it is an earthquake or natural disaster alone or they try to use it to impose martial law, if you are prepared you can avoid what will go on in the FEMA camps altogether.

Have supplies on hand... Ramen noodles and Spam are cheap and make decent MREs with basically no expiration date. Canned goods are ok but are heavy if you have to carry them. Guns are a definite plus imho. Bottled water is good, but you probably want a way to purify water on your own if you have to also such as water purification tablets or a water bottle with filtering capabilities.

Durable clothing and sweaters/coats are a must, I would recommend camo or black just in case something more nefarious is afoot. Military survival manuals are available at any military surplus store and provide a good reference if you don't have much experience. Knives, shovels, compass etc. make life easier.

Probably also a good idea to have a couple of places in mind of where to go outside a city setting; one fairly close and one further away if you can still use a vehicle and have family or friends that will help you in such an area. The country would provide more opportunities for hunting, etc so you don't have to deplete your supplies so quickly. Maps and knowing how to use them are good too.

If you are prepared and it happens, you will get through just fine. If nothing happens you spent a few dollars on insurance. If you are not prepared and something happens you're behind the 8-ball. I'm not very good at pool so that would suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join