It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Die Off!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the post....will definitely keep up with this thread. I do wonder if we will ever find out why these occur.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I've been following these reports of Mass Die Offs....

I'm also noticing people around me dropping like flys as well.

Last year it was reports of babies passing away and I had a cousin in New Mexico that had their daughter with down sydrome past away at 8 mos.

I'm seeing a couple of friends being diagnoised with cancer. I had one that's been fighting it for 16 years past away last year as well.

This year it's older people getting sick and dying of complications. Me and a few others at work last week had relatives past away.

I also had friends tell me of there relatives passing away last week as well. I've also had 2 friends report that there dog and cat passed away last month.

Dropping like flys or I'm I just getting old and so are others and it's just there time to go....

I'm thinking there maybe something accerlating the death rates but we haven't quite figured out what it is....

I believe we'll keep at it until we do figure out what's going on and I pray we do before it's too late to do something about it.

You know, like you said and Goflamesgo commented - I have also noticed an increase in serious illnesses and deaths in my family members as well as people I work with and socialize with. Even the regular cold/flu type of sicknesses seem to be more intense and longer lasting. I suppose it could be due to me and those around me getting older, but we're not that old yet. Perhaps this needs a thread of it's own.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I live in Massachusetts so this hits close to home. I'm almost positive all of these mass die offs have to do with CME's. Solar flares + weakening magnetosphere = mass animal die offs. How? I really don't feel like getting into it and I think it'll be pointless seeing as how there's nothing anyone can do about it. I'm pretty sure the "strange sounds" are because of solar flares and the earths magnetic field as well. Peace and love to every human being on the planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm trying to do my part to help, through a Greenpeace scheme, I've already adopted a whale, a dolphin and a monkey. I'm really not looking forward to the day I get them all together and break it to them who their real father is though.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What's the difference between a whale and a dolphin? I've never been married to a dolphin.
edit on 16-2-2012 by KaiserSoze because: (lame reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Mass stranding of dolphins in Cape Cod a mystery

Source:
www.ottawasun.com...

Sad World we live in now...sad world..... : ( The sad part is that there are actually many possible reasons why they would do this and none of them are good. Every possible theory is possible, the only thing we know for sure is that these beautiful intelligent creatures are dying. Many beautiful creatures are dying and yes we humans are responsible via polution, radiation, damage we leave behind when we are gone etc...... Too bad!
edit on 17-2-2012 by CanadianBlueTrue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join