It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail plane over NJ 11/14/10

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

The study needs to come from before "chemtrails" became an issue.

A persistent spreading contrail is a "chemtrail"

There are no studies of "persistent spreading contrails" that I have seen except for 1 that was done before the 90's [/

How sad.
Since the "revealed"purpose of this programn is population decimation, it is clear that the overwhelming numbers of deceased in the streets and our homes is attributable to "chemtrails."

Now that there are only a few of us left, how do we respond?

There is no one left to man the factories.
The banks are closed because no one works there anymore.
Our grocery stores are empty because trucks don't go there and butchers are dead.
The US popu,ation has "dropped" from 300,000,00 to 359,000,000.
Global population has "dropped" from 5,700,000,000 to 6,250,000,000.

When will the credulous wake up?
NEVER!
Is anyone here interested in objective science, or are you all committed to fantasy?

Evangelists and the merely credulous ignore or forget that contrails have been studied and sampled from the ground, air and satellites for more than 40 years!

The various, non-governmental studies and programs are readily available for review and consideration with a minimum of effort.

These programs and studies have gone by such acronyms and names as Subsonic Aircraft Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study (SUCCESS), First International Satellite Cloud Climatology Program Region Experiment (FIRE) Cirrus Intensive Field Observations (IFOs) II, Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM), MOZAIC, AIRS, CRYSTAL-FACE, and PARTEMIS.

As in the past, I dare the "chemtrail" faithful to look at any or all of these and then stand by their idiocracy with a straight face. Needless to say, it has not happened yet.

These studies and analyses are not static. They continue apace.

Unlike the WITWATS and "Culling" money-driven fearmongering, all of these studies have been peer-reviewed and published in leading independent, scientific, non-governmental scientific journals, publications and literature.

Anyone intersted in serious analysis and stepping-stones to further inquiry should take a quick look at two of these in particluar, which have served as compendia of sorts for more in-depth study:

In situ observations of contrail microphysics and implications for their radiative impact
www.patarnott.com... microphysics

Contr ail Sampling and Modeling

This last study includes over 10 pages of citations and references as well as an index of contrail-specific analyses.

Of course, the "chemtrail" indoctrinated/faithful will make absolutely no effort to consider science and fact when they have propaganda as an antdote to reason.

s&f
deny ignorance
jw
edit on 16-2-2012 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Since the "revealed"purpose of this programn is population decimation,

Are you serious?

First off, try actually reading the thread. I specifically said I do not support the theories that chemtrails are intended to poison people. I said they are being used for Solar Radiation Management.

The US popu,ation has "dropped" from 300,000,00 to 359,000,000.
Global population has "dropped" from 5,700,000,000 to 6,250,000,000.

From your own numbers you are contradicting yourself.

The numbers you supplied show an increase not "dropped"

Is anyone here interested in objective science, or are you all committed to fantasy?

Are you at all interested in actually discussing this topic and the current conversation?
Or are you just interested in derailing and trolling?
Before you try to discuss "science". Maybe you should take a reading comprehension and math class first.
Your previous comments I quoted show how ignorant you are in the fields. Trust me, it only gets more complicated. Maybe you should stick top your sand box and let the big boys discuss this.

Evangelists and the merely credulous ignore or forget that contrails have been studied and sampled from the ground, air and satellites for more than 40 years!

And any real scientist today will admit that it is still a very uncertain science with many unknown variables. The Appleman chart has been proven to be inaccurate and persistent spreading contrails are a fairly new term and phenomenon that does not have a credible explanation.

The various, non-governmental studies and programs are readily available for review and consideration with a minimum of effort.

You should try reading them sometime and you will see that I am correct.
Oh, I forgot you don't know how to read very well, sorry.

Anyone intersted in serious analysis and stepping-stones to further inquiry should take a quick look at two of these in particluar,

I doubt you read them or understood them. You couldn't even read this thread and it's only a few pages long.

Of course, the "chemtrail" indoctrinated/faithful will make absolutely no effort to consider science and fact when they have propaganda as an antdote to reason.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...... troll, trolling, trolled

What's an antdote? Is there even such a word in the English language?

Did you mean anecdote? Antidote = cure for poison

en.wikipedia.org...

deny ignorance

That means everyone should deny your statements made here.
edit on 16-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Mathius, well done to see his/her population mistake.
Here is a link, numbers updated each month, with future projections...
www.census.gov...
Here's another source...as just one source is not accurate...
www.worldometers.info...

[quote=jdub297]

I think everyone should stray to the side of science.
Sure, check the source....is it legit ? Is it biased ?
Check all sources...and check the sources' sources.
That is called research....the more you dig into un-biased sources, the closer you will get to the truth, and "deny ignorance".
edit on 16-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

The study needs to come from before "chemtrails" became an issue.

A persistent spreading contrail is a "chemtrail"

There are no studies of "persistent spreading contrails" that I have seen except for 1 that was done before the 90's

So you believe that EVERY, I repeat, EVERY lasting contrail is actually a chemtrail meant to drop the temperature to save us from Global Warming?

Please correct me if I am incorrect.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

From your own numbers you are contradicting yourself. The numbers you supplied show an increase not "dropped"

Wow, you really don;t understand sarcasm do you? Amazing you didn't catch on to that..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised that you say these types of things?

You just can't have a civil conversation without calling those who don't have the same beliefs as you childish names.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Why am I not surprised that you say these types of things?

You just can't have a civil conversation without calling those who don't have the same beliefs as you childish names.

I know. And did you know that he used to be in the top 1% of the smartest people in the USA apparently. Not smart enough to see how dumb chemtrail theory is but still....MUCH smarter than you or i.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Matt, thanks for your irresistable reply!

I picked #s out of the air, hoping to smoke-out idiots who believe in de=popoulation as the threat of an otherwise un-justifiable theory.

Fact is, your gods have adopted the -geo-de-population theory as the theory over all others.
You are all delusional; look at global dispersion/growth.
How sad.

jw
deny ignornorance

<< 5  6  7   >>

join