It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: How to Be Fired In Less than Five Minutes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This video needs to be spread like wildfire

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"What if" the Judge is going to be Ron Paul's running mate?
Now that is a ticket that I can get behind.

What say you?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Well Andy, that's a lot of What Ifs. I think he's definitely on the right track. Unfortunately his suggestion that these clowns could be 'fired' or 'dismissed' is fantasy, along with Ron Paul being the solution to any of it. There aren't any peaceful solutions to what wrong with our system, and i'll leave it at that.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

You miss the point. It's about awareness.

The what if's are true, not a "what if." The speech is structured in such a way that the beginning is where we are now, nobody wants to admit what the problem is. It was sarcasm, which was totally obvious.

Everything else that followed, all the extra what ifs were all true historic events, labeled as "what ifs" in a sarcastic manner. The problem is in order to overthrow the current regime of criminals, you have to have people willing to do just that. Without awareness it can't be done. People who are in denial of what is happening do not stimulate the requirements for "firing" our current government.

The judge knew this, hence his show -- Freedom Watch. To raise awareness of what is REALLY happening.

Also, I think it's important to note that he wasn't fired from Fox, (hence why he is telling people to stop emailing Fox with demands, essentially stating in so many words that these people are risking his employment), his showed was merely cancelled. There is a big difference between those two things.

Apparently the judge has other projects already lined up, potentially with Fox, so -- yeah.

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
"What if" the Judge is going to be Ron Paul's running mate?
Now that is a ticket that I can get behind.

What say you?

I'd sell out for that. (Meaning I'd actually register to vote on the basis of that ticket alone.)
edit on 15-2-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Everybody should just be fired and end of story

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Its about time someone told it like it is. There is very little difference between parties and what they want. Its all about power and money. Say whatever people want to hear and the money comes and when the money comes, so does power.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano is a hero, to bad he was fired. He stood up for the freedom and America.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I love everything this man says, watch him nearly everyday. That said I am very skeptical of his purpose (even if he does not know it). He's very vague on many issues regarding the fed. I believe his presence on FOX was to pacify a need in people, providing some kind of false security that can quell unsavory reactions from the public. Maybe that need is coming to an end?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

As if Paul didn't have enough problems from TPTB. Anyone remember Ross Perot? Why he quit running?

"Is it dangerous to be right when the government is wrong?" - Book by Judge Andrew Napolitano

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jordanfutchy
"Is it dangerous to be right when the government is wrong?"

It's dangerous to be right because the government is left.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The book by Dr. John Coleman, the tavistock institute on human relations descripes this and more. Were really are just sheep and public opinion is almost always false, depending the issuses and it's size. The book talks about how we went from isolationism to world war. Through manipulation of public opinion through crisis creation. If you read through the book it covers a lot of material. Idk if it the book is completely true but it's at least 85%, I think it is anyways. It's a good read

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

The Main Stream Muppet-Media represent maximum patheticism for their lack of courage to report independently. Judge Natpolitano so poignantly reiterates the gems of freedom that are becoming archaic and perishing for lack of knowldge of the truth. The MainStream News Muppets report hollywood nonsense on a regular basis, and other fabricated and manufactured "ideals" which if 'endorsed" by the trademark-named reporting muppets are accepted and cheered by the unashamed sheeple lacking intellectual insult by these muppets. At least Napolitano voiced and demonstrated the values flexed by the Australian Prime Minister Julia Goillard, who should be appointed Queen of the World.. .)Although addressed "immigrants," the point is, if you don't like it, (the country), then leave and go elsewhere. And if you're a natural citizen, then stand up and support the foundations which gave strength to the country, and the reasons for attracting others to move in)

"Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia - Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '..."'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian,
or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society ... learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept
ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here.
So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Perhaps as individuals we will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths as the Austrialian Primie Minister, or the Judge, and find our ways to preserve what remains of fundamental freedoms since we can't rely on the MainStream Muppet-Media to deliver truth in reporting.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jsfad

That's funny because a quick look at her profile and historical background paints a picture of a pro-Obama, pro-war, pro-establishment, pro-abortion, atheist.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

I hope you dont think right wing nut jobs are any better then left wing nut jobs. That is the opposite of the judge's message.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanfutchy

Nah. Was just a joke.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join