It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: How to Be Fired In Less than Five Minutes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToFarGone
reply to post by Hessling

This is old news, braah

Andrew Napolitano speech, Jan 2012

Doesn't anyone realise this is only popular now because he's been removed?
I am glad for you bringing it to more attention, but I mean, come on guys, catch up!

As Ed McMahon would say...

"You are correct sir!"

When I did a bit more checking it does appear to be an older episode. The YouTube description (when earlier posted) implied it was a snipet from tonight's show.

All the same, pretty powerful and pertinent.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for this post but from what I can tell the judge is still employed as a commentator by Fox. This stuff he said was said after his show was already scheduled to be cancelled. The Fox evening lineup was producing like half the viewers of msnbc so they're trying to stack it now. It wasn't a personal attack on the judge, just a business decision...he's still employed by Fox. I'm still going to give you a star because I like the video.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
I'm sorry to see Freedom watch go. The judge was my favorite, and I'm shocked he lasted this long on T.V.

But everything thats good on Fox has an Expiration date.

EDIT: Also see my Sig, soon we won't even have our two choices if the Judges What ifs are spot on.
edit on 2/13/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

No political choice and forget about war. Invitation for quite a rude awkening. If you want peace be prepared for war. Don't have to go looking for war but if you have anything of value there will always be someone who wants it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I’m sorry folks, but America is going nowhere real fast! There is only ONE thing that will resolve all of this, and that is revolution! Are people blind to this fact? Nothing is going to change otherwise. I guarantee once we start hanging these people where they stand, the others will get the message! Laws apply to people like you and me, not them!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
hate is a strong and disgusting word, please replace this word tired of seeing it on this site, you hating them is only increasing the negative energy in our world. Love them as confused or manipulated humans.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I was shocked this guy said the things he did on Fox to begin with. Comes as no surprise that they finally pulled the plug. The fact they even gave him a platform to say these things on national television was a small miracle of it's own.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wow great speech!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

So many truths, but the most amazing thing is the capacity of Americans to completely ignore the truth and keep living in the gutter.
You know you are being lied to. You do nothing.
You know the election is rigged. You do nothing.
You know you are being manipulated. You do nothing.
Then,
You will all suffer. You will wish you did something.

edit on 14-2-2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I love this guy and seen what you posted when it aired.

I signed the petition to FoxNews to keep him on. I know its not going to work but atleast I got to tell them how I really felt.

We need the Judge, Dr. Paul, Tom Woods and Rand to clean house...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
your still up against the wall.
THey will never let Ron Paul win.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thanks for this...

Go! Ron Paul.
We need you, we love you!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I honestly will have NO hope for America if Ron Paul is not elected president.
If not then we REALLY need to get the pitchforks LBVFS

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

This was on FOX news? Whoa, how did this slip by the network? This video should go viral and everyone should take a moment and think about what Napolitano is saying. He clearly sounds like someone who has seen or experienced some behind the scenes manipulation of our election process.

Did I hear him correctly, or did he say Ron Paul was being ignored? That the system doesn't want you or I to think outside the box? This is the first commentator that had the gonads to cross over the red line on national TV and say such a thing.

I agree with the other poster, this man should have his own network. Great find OP thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. It was finally a breath of fresh air in journalism.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius

So many truths, but the most amazing thing is the capacity of Americans to completely ignore the truth and keep living in the gutter.
You know you are being lied to. You do nothing.
You know the election is rigged. You do nothing.
You know you are being manipulated. You do nothing.
Then,
You will all suffer. You will wish you did something.

Do what?
Let's hear the plan.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
what if ron paul were to pick him as VP?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Great video in the OP. I'm glad someone created a thread around this. Everyone should see this video.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Judge Napolitano was spot on as usual.I have always suspected that Fox News have never really been comfortable with his views,they keep him as a pundit and show host because of the ratings he brings in.He just showed the viewers that the system is fixed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I will miss Freedom Watch. It was the best show ever on fox business. Damn, all thats left now is Stossil. Hes ok but nowhere near as badass as the judge! Judge Napolitano for preseident! or vice president, whatever, we need people like this in charge.

I hear 27 states are in the process of seccession. Guess they found out who the real terrorists are.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I recently saw a video of Judge Napolitano speaking on Ron Paul and The Establishment and was blown away with the things he was saying, and i couldn't fathom that he was on a Fox network speaking like me. I've had thought exactly like his and him getting 'let go' and with Ron Paul's recent success i know that people are finally excepting as a nation that we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated and brain washed. Its great to see there are still some good people out there and gives this 22 year old some hope in our generation. WE HAVE THE POWER TO BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS WILL READ. LETS DO IT!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the judge nailed it! the only problem was hes the one of the only guys preaching this talk on one of the only network my fellow sheep american voters watch. They are seriously ramen noodle sucking zombies and if the tv says romney romney romney then the sheeps will assume they must vote for romney, Judge would be a good vp pick or good for a job somewhere in the Paul administration.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join