It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: How to Be Fired In Less than Five Minutes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano posted this on his Facebook page three hours ago:

Many of you are not happy with the cancellation of FreedomWatch, and you have sent emails to my Fox colleagues expressing that unhappiness. In television, shows are cancelled all the time. Two of my former shows have been cancelled, and after each cancellation, Fox has rewarded me with more and better work. This cancellation--along with others that accompanied it--was the result of a business judgment here, and is completely unrelated to the FreedomWatch message. It would make a world of a difference for all of us, if you would KINDLY STOP SENDING EMAILS TO FOX. I am well. Your values are strong. I will continue to articulate those values here at Fox. But the emails many of you are sending are unfairly interfering with my work and that of my colleagues here. The emails even violate our values because they interfere with the use of private property. I have accepted the cancellation decision with good cheer and a sense of gearing up for the future. You should as well. As a favor to me, and as I have asked this past weekend, PLEASE STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY COLLEAGUES AT FOX ABOUT THE CANCELLATION OF FreedomWatch; and please stop NOW. All the best, apn.

It seems to me if he was simply "fired" for his viewpoints, he would not be defending Fox. More likely, he would be very vocal about the reasons so that the public would know what's really going on. I urge everyone to be careful jumping on this bandwagon, as Judge Napolitano is an employee of Fox and we all know who owns that Network. Just like Glenn Beck, Judge Napolitano gets people fired up about liberty and, though people love his message, the fact remains that Fox execs allowed him to be the purveyor of this message for a reason, or they would have gotten rid of him long ago.

All I'm saying is, judge these situations very carefully when they pertain to media personalities working for establishment media networks.
edit on 13-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Aaaaaah, he may be upset about the firing, but he is also a professional, and he is also concerned with his public image, and a possible VP slot, or cabinet slot.

Also, as an extreme conservative, he is a fan of personal responsibility, and he understands that Fox has an agenda, and he doesn't fit that agenda. He said what he said knowing full well the consequences might be this, and he accepted those consequences and said it anyway. So why be upset?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Originally posted by hapablab
That was awesome!!, I hate fox news. I hope that goes viral

Uploaded yesterday and it has just under 170,000 views plus 7693 Likes / 86 Dislikes.

Pretty good start.

wow, I didn't look at the upload date, fingers crossed, I wonder if youtube will halt the viewer count, they've done it before.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
WOW...

What a speech. My Gosh!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I know the OP said this was a new clip that would be aired tonight, but I feel like I have seen this exact clip before, a couple of months ago. Anyone else remember it???

I love the Judge. I hope he DOES get some sort of new show.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So they fired him? I think the reasoning behind giving Napolitano time on Fox was, "people are gonna read all that on the internet anyway, so we might as well host him and become more credible again, after all he is no more PR damage than the internet."

But it seems they changed their mind.

He could be back on Fox with a new Show too, who knows. But I am willing to be the format of the new show he will be back on with fox will be of a format, that will tone him down greatly. They aint going to let loose an angry JN.

Also yes, the clip aint new. It could be the clip that got him fired though. It could be any of his episodes too, or all of them, who knows.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
this is surfacing all over facebook right now, were making good progress. i encourage everybody here to share this to their twitter feeds and facebook pages.

i have so much respect for this guy, and the world needs to know he got fired for saying these kind of things.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I love how the Judge and Ron Paul both have awesome "what If" speeches

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
He lasted longer than I thought he was going to. So much for "The Judge". It's not too late to jump into the race, but since it's already predetermined, what's the point. It is an agenda and not an election.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
stars, flags all the way, LISTEN UP sheeple, how more plainly does it need to be spelt out? this should be spread around to everyone. Time to WAKE UP and stop listening to your mind control box that sits in your living room.

great post, should be flagged all the way

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Its a shame that he is getting fired for saying the truth about how the world works

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Now that's "Reality TV" this country could use more of. What if Americans cared half as much about his message as compared to what's going on down the shore in Jersey.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Bingo!

here is where I saw it first,
Judge Napolitano, January 2012

this is the supposedly new video link,
February 2012

These are videos of Judge Andrew Napolitano, giving the very same speech on his now 'former' show, FreedomWatch, makes you wonder..

The moment @ 2 mins 47 secs, where he asks what if this is happening again, gave me chills.. This man knows, and that's why he was fired. Too dangerous, knowledge is power..

Also, notice the number of likes and views on the newer video, 248,023 views, OVER 9000 (9602 likes), and 112 dislikes.

The older video has merely 30,626 views, 420 likes
, and 6 dislikes.

Am I the only one scratching my head?

edit on 13-2-2012 by ToFarGone because: to add

edit on 13-2-2012 by ToFarGone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
this guy.

at first i didnt like him cuz well, fox news. but my respect-o-meter went way up for him with that speech. he had to have known he was gonna get fired. anybody find anything on why he shoved his job? got tired im sure. maybe got another deal and wanted to go from fox news with a bang. and bang he did.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well Andy, that's a lot of What Ifs. I think he's definitely on the right track. Unfortunately his suggestion that these clowns could be 'fired' or 'dismissed' is fantasy, along with Ron Paul being the solution to any of it. There aren't any peaceful solutions to what wrong with our system, and i'll leave it at that.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is old news, braah

Andrew Napolitano speech, Jan 2012

Doesn't anyone realise this is only popular now because he's been removed?
I am glad for you bringing it to more attention, but I mean, come on guys, catch up!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
There aren't any peaceful solutions to what wrong with our system, and i'l leave it at that.

I think you're wrong sir or madam. Give me one good reason we should not allow the solution to be peaceful. Lets cut it all out, and start talking, and finding common ground, which DOES exist, you just have to realise it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You people in the USA dont have a democracy. A two party system is just a farce.
But most of the people do not care, they do not care about the political issues.
They only vote the most charismatic guy out there....

This is sad but true. You have to get up, because the president of the united states will also have influence on the rest of the world.
I am sick of watching a new president which will be exactly like the one before.... Obama got the most votes because of his Change campaign, but what happened? He got a nobel prize but kept on fighting the wars like Bush.

Seriously, are the most Americans that lazy? Not to read and inform themselves about the candidates? A two party system is simply no democracy, you can only chose who will be the new warlord. Also you have to get rid of the lobby! You should strictly seperate politics and companies interests.

If there would not be written "this candidate is a republican/democrat" 70% would not know who they should vote for. The candidates are all the same only the party "sounds" different. There are some people who would simply vote republican no matter if the candidate would have democratic an liberal views as long as he is from the republican party. I do not understand this

I hope my English was understandable... It is 4 o'clock in the morning here in Germany and I really have problems at this time to get my sentences straight

/edit: I did not watch the video before I posted, but now as I watch the video, he totally says what I wrote. So I totally agree with him!
edit on 13-2-2012 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry to see Freedom watch go. The judge was my favorite, and I'm shocked he lasted this long on T.V.

But everything thats good on Fox has an Expiration date.

EDIT: Also see my Sig, soon we won't even have our two choices if the Judges What ifs are spot on.
edit on 2/13/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join