It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blames Iran Of Bombings In India, Georgia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I'm not really sure why you feel the need to be so presumptuous and talk down to people.

You are unbelievably arrogant.

It does not make me ignorant because I post an article and give my views.

I find your attitude to be quite rude and insufferable to be honest.

I've got nothing against people disagreeing with me and having different opinions but there is no need to patronize me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Magnetic bombs? Sounds like Iran is trying to make it look like Israel did it while blaming Iran

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I'm not really sure why you feel the need to be so presumptuous and talk down to people.

If you understood, then you would consider it appropriate.

You are unbelievably arrogant.

No, sir; I am unbelievably knowledgeable. I've forgotten more than the vast majority of the human population has the potential to learn. Let alone what they've actually retained.

It does not make me ignorant because I post an article and give my views.

When your view is ignorant - it, indeed, does make you ignorant.

When you've had the blatant flaw in your viewpoint exposed; you attempt to hide behind the article: "I was just going off of what they said!" - Which is ignorance of the source; failure to express a responsible amount of skepticism.

Now, you can't defend any angle, and want to try and make the conversation about me (and you wonder why I'm arrogant).

I find your attitude to be quite rude and insufferable to be honest.

You're still talking. Apparently, I haven't been ruthless enough in disassembling your argument.

(you should laugh at that - it's intended to be satire in nature).

I've got nothing against people disagreeing with me and having different opinions but there is no need to patronize me.

You are capable of far greater feats of intelligence than what you displayed, earlier. I have determined that I will take the time to teach you how to utilize that intelligence.

Otherwise, I would have ignored your post, like I have so many others spouting the "it was Israel" line.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

No, sir; I am unbelievably knowledgeable.

You think you are....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join