It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Challenge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ok it's simple....I have an important question. I'm not going to tell you what the question is (nor do I know the answer)......You must use your psychic abilities to answer my question...If any of the answers come close to answering my question then I shall admit that you have remote viewed my question (I suppose to be fair...if you simply get the question right without being able to give me an answer, then that would be plenty to win this challenge...but an answer would be preferable)

May the challenge begin!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

What is on top of the mountain? lol I have no idea!
edit on 13-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Ok it's simple....I have an important question. I'm not going to tell you what the question is (nor do I know the answer)......You must use your psychic abilities to answer my question...If any of the answers come close to answering my question then I shall admit that you have remote viewed my question (I suppose to be fair...if you simply get the question right without being able to give me an answer, then that would be plenty to win this challenge...but an answer would be preferable)

May the challenge begin!

The question is "what am i thinking'

the motive was "how many stars and flags can i get"

the answer is....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Can you write the question down?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

May the challenge begin!

The question is: Is anybody on here physic

Your answer is: no.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pseudoless
Can you write the question down?

I briefly wrote the question down on my computer screen.....Then I erased it!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
There is a fly on your left shoulder!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The answer you are searching for is...42.

Now bow down to my psychic powers, or I will melt your brain with my brain-melting abilities!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Your question relates directly to you post.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yes 2012 will bring change

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
question is "Am I growing boobs?

Sorry couldn't/didn't want to resist

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Okay since I didn't resist the urge to giggle, I will make an honest attempt to answer your question.

I am pulling an angle card so I can't tell you what the question is just give an answer.

The answer is "Dreams"

this could be a reminder to wake up and/or be aware of what you are letting into your life.
Bring your dreams into reality, believe that they can come true.
Maybe you need to clear out your old belief systems and rebuild.
Use visualization to help you begin to live your dreams.
Watch your dreams for hidden messges.
Tap into the universal energy and find the significance in your own life.
Feel the dream,Intellectualizing is not enough.
Let go of fear.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Your underwear is royal blue.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
there is no spoon
(transmitting the 2nd line with psychic powers)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The answer-Steak & kidney pie (Ugh!)
The question- What should I have for dinner?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The question is, "How do I cook the bratwurst?"

Boil carefully for 10 minutes and grill. Or place in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cut one, if juice is clear they are done.

---------------------------

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

the question is within the answer, it really depends on if you have ever been as far as to look more like.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gypsycat

Well I gave it a bit of time to see if I could find an indisputable winner to this little challenge.

To be perfectly honest....

I would have preferred an answer that said something along the line's of "You must do X, and then you will achieve Y" .....Something which would address the particulars of the question involved would have been the indisputable proof I needed to truthfully say that someone had legitimately remote viewed my question.

None the less...You'res comes the closest to giving me actual advice that could answer my question, so I must call you the 'winner'. However, to be completely truthful I can't rightfully say that your answer was the result of psychic ability....It was a bit vague on the particulars (and could have been useful in any number of situations)....but all in all, it was fairly decent advice, so for what it's worth I shall (unless someone else comes along with a more in depth answer) call you the winner!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

The question is, "How do I cook the bratwurst?"

Boil carefully for 10 minutes and grill. Or place in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cut one, if juice is clear they are done.

---------------------------

Well It wasn't my question, but I thank you for the info....A Bratwurst sounds really good about now!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Your underwear is royal blue.

Stop remote viewing my underwear!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join