It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Free Masons and their TRUE relationship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Obviously I will returning here to ATS to find Lodge members should an important question arise.

I dont have a burning need to know anything right now, but I am complaining about a secret societies tendency to keep some truly profound and good teachings secret form the masses. You yourself, sound like an open mind. But im under no delusions as to the partnerships and duel affiliations who conspire to keep man in a lower, darker state. I have no knowledge of you and your Lodge that you hail to, so Im not addressing your particular House.

And dont degrees exist as a gateway, a step up closer to the light?
Arent you expecting something new and unknown to be revealed to you as you advance?
Why should I join a group of men that dress up in regalia in a promise of higher knowledge. Do i need a man to guide my curiosity, or can I do it myself?

These questions can be asked of any Church.

This is the gatekeeper to knowledge im talking about. It has been ever present, yet has always been voluntary. Yes, Im sure many will claim that there is nothing hidden to anyone, and they would be half right. But they dont speak for another who might seek to corrupt the message.

My problem is with most Organized Religion, ex; Freemasonry as a religion. Theres some great things about Freemasonry that Ive learned. The problem is its made up of Humans. A religion of man seeking perfection.

-- sometimes I have to ask. How perfect do you think a man can get?
edit on 15-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
The problem is its made up of Humans. A religion of man seeking perfection.

-- sometimes I have to ask. How perfect do you think a man can get?
edit on 15-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

you are in for a long lonely road if you don't like groups with humans.

People are people, no matter where you are, or what you are doing. Some good, some bad, learn how to tell the difference, and associate with the ones you like.

How perfect can a man get? Hard to say. How hard is he trying?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have another thought. What if Pythagoras himself was involved in the conspiracy? After reading a litle bit from the link the OP gave, it says that the nature of the teaching of Pythagoras was meant to be an occult/esoteric from the beginning.

Which means it was supposed to be kept hidden! So u cant just come along and learn their secret just like that. Which means, there exist a possibility that Socrates did what he did along with the will of Pythagoras!

So was Pythagoras only a part of this ancient occult, placing him to be one of the prominent student and masters beside Julius Caesar, from this esoteric school?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
As far as the hidden knowledge of Freemasonry if you do enough research you can learn alot about the out linning of the theology they study on both roads you chose whether it be the conspiracy aspect or the scientific aspect.

That being said i like alot of the Mason's on here they can be funny enlightening and very knowledgeable however i do think most of these men were knowledgeable to begin with, now with that out of the way i must say that i just have a different theological aspect of things then the Mason's teach, for instance duality is a big aspect of alot of the Mason's perceived intunning of the symbology there taught and i find the concept of duality flawed, first good can never mix with bad your either black or white on that issue so the checkered floors with the black tiles right next to the white tiles shouldn't be, by my theory there should be gray in between them because the concept of the black (dark) tile and the white (light) tile touching is impossible theology, they can't coexist as one even if the mater is gray then gray is a abstract all it's own rather then the mix of dark and light, it's the same reason i don't subscribe to the yin and the yang theology of buddhism.

Also the pyramid aka triangle is big within certin secret societies however when looking at these four symbols of a square triangle circle and X only one of them is a true symbol of enlightenment in my opinion and that is the X, the way i look at it is if you put your self dead smack in the middle of any of those symbols then the only one that dosen't trap you in it is the X your not boxed in with the theology of that symbol so to speak, where as the others you clearly are metaphorically speaking.

So the way i break it down is the knowledge of any secret society comes down to the eye of the beholder anyway so if you look closely enough or with time you will ascertain the knowledge you seek if you chose so.
edit on 18-2-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And whats about Socrates taking poison, as he refused to plead guilty, being accused of teaching amorality to the youth of Athens at that time, by other Greek philosophers?

What does this has anything to do with the Illuminati?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

I'm not sure if you were replying to me or just the last couple of posts that could be seen as a tad off topic maybe, but what i was basically getting at is that by my perception of the theology of most secret societies i'v come to the conclusion that they are indeed flawed to some extent by my theory, so that being said i'm sure the mathematical system that the OP's Illuminati uses has too many major flaws for it to be instituted as the main and all be all philosophical religion of the world.
edit on 20-2-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join