It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Free Masons and their TRUE relationship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've been on a truth tangent here on ATS, and I will continue making more threads. My previous two are The Sugar Conspiracy and The American conspiracy in the general conspiracies forum. Here I will address the Illuminati and the Free Masons.

Most people on this website have some sort of HUGE delusion when it comes to the Illuminati. Let me ask you something. Why would a society that prides itself in being enlightened try to be taking over the world? Fact is, the Illuminati image has been grossly perverted and distorted to hide their true message from the masses. This is the work of the old world order which has ruled for thousands of years. The old world order is simply defined as the rich dynastic families that have persisted throughout time and pretty much own/run everything in the world of today.

The goal of the Illuminati is to retain their secrets and to usher in a new world order. The Illuminati secrets are as follows:

1. They have complete mathematics. This revolves in explaining the imaginary numbers, zero, and infinity.
2. They have their own religion which is based around complete mathematics and science, and have deduced a grand unified theory of everything which takes into account quantum mechanics, math, and expanded verzions of scientific theories of today such as Einsteins.)
3. They wish to usher in a New World Order where everyone is not only equal, but also has equal opportunity. They wish to end the society of privileged.

Anyways who are the Free Masons?

Well they are a creation of the Illuminati of course. The free masons were made to set up and start revolutionary wars across the globe(Americen revoltionary wars, french revolutionary wars etc.) and help usher in their new world order. The free masons became corrupted by the old world order, and now the Illuminati no longer associates with them.

That is the truth. I will be answering questions if I see it fit too,

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They want to bring in a NWO were all the people are slaves and view the elite as gods!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Very interesting, is this just a theory or does it have facts backing it up? how do you know so much about them?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Illuminati also aim to establish a meritocracy style government. Their goal is to enlighten those who desire to be enlightened. Overthrow the Old World Order and establish a New World Order in which everyone is free and has equal opportunity.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Well then, no thanks to the new world order. THAT, is EXACTLY the problem with both the illuminati and the freemasons. No thanks to your new world order, under a centralized government.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

that is an interesting theory. I might regret asking, but if the Freemasons pre-dated the Illuminati, how did the Illuminati Create the Freemasons?

Oh, and were did you get the FACTS for this theory?

thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The Illuminati date all the way back to Pythagoras in about 495 b.c.
I would say that is way before the freemasons

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
They want to bring in a NWO were all the people are slaves and view the elite as gods!

You are wrong my friend.
You do not need to usher in an NWO where people are slaves and view the elites like gods, Thats already happened, do you not see the world around you?

I agree with you op, you probably go on the same websites as i do.

Its not the illuminati that wants this 'nwo' you think of, depopulation and all that jazz. That is what we call "The OWO, (Old world order)", because it is old, its not new in the least. The system around us IS the NWO your thinking off.

The NWO that the illuminati want is the OWO (The super rich elite) are jailed, and we have governments and corporations and REAL BANKS (as opposed to fake ones), with competent individuals rather than rich individuals who no longer give a damn. Here is a website for those who are interested in learning more, This is what could possibly be the truth 'illuminati' website, lots of information! LOTS.

link

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
so according to you the 'old world order' had nothing to do with the freemasons,as they were started by the 'new world order' who want everyone to be equal(i.e. slave workers i think).your theory sounds like propaganda.oh and thanks for the heads up about your other threads,i will avoid them like the plague.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
reply to post by network dude

The Illuminati date all the way back to Pythagoras in about 495 b.c.
I would say that is way before the freemasons

The illuminati created freemasonry. They created it so they could act out their actions without using the illuminati name. The point of the freemasons was to free the people, you know how the founding fathers were freemasons? Well, their 'group' was being used by the illuminati to try and usher in a new world order, of peace and equality. They tried the same in france as well (french revolution). But they failed both times. the OWO is too powerful.

Pythagoras was Illuminati,
He was also very spiritual as well.

The illuminati practice a religion called 'Illumination", which i kjnow little about, but am finding out more from that website i posted. Take a look. There is lots of information just begging to be picked out

The old world order has tainted the name of the illuminati and the new world order so people FEAR it. But what is to fear? The fact that a NWO would bring in peace? prosperity? for all people not just the super rich elite? Not just people here in the 'west'? Depopulation is not on the illuminati's agenda, that is on the OWO's agenda.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is the Old World Order-- armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...
The Illuminati wants to put a stop to this and establish a New World Order

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

so do the Illuminati still exist and are at battle with the freemasons who are now corrupted in the old world order? and both are competing to establish a New World Order (more Illuminati) and a One World Government (freemason)

i thought masons had connections back to the knights templars? or is that just for their knowledge which Illuminati have as well?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
so according to you the 'old world order' had nothing to do with the freemasons,as they were started by the 'new world order' who want everyone to be equal(i.e. slave workers i think).your theory sounds like propaganda.oh and thanks for the heads up about your other threads,i will avoid them like the plague.

Start reading the link.
Not propaganda, just information.

The freemasons were illuminati based, but the illuminati lost control of the freemasons, as they succumbed to the wishes of the old world order, and accepted greed into their ranks, thus tainting freemasonry into something that is now pedominentaly evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

I can't speak towards you specific theories or stories but I can agree to the theme. I'm always confused when people equate the world's problems to a "new" world order when it is the "old" world order that has been in charge and still is in charge.

I look forward to the new world order. Nobody even needs to usher it in and nobody can stop it. Future social anthropologists will call it "evolution".

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
reply to post by Slavich

so do the Illuminati still exist and are at battle with the freemasons who are now corrupted in the old world order? and both are competing to establish a New World Order (more Illuminati) and a One World Government (freemason)

i thought masons had connections back to the knights templars? or is that just for their knowledge which Illuminati have as well?

The templars were illuminati (for the most part).
And yes, the illuminati still exist and a fighting the curtain of the OWO which includes a lot of things (federal reserve, world bank, imf, rothschild, rockefeller, its all there). And the illuminati have a secret, i do not know what it is of course or it would not be a secret. But apparently this secret could possibly destroy all of us IF the global elite get their hands on it.
Its been hidden for a long long long time.
I think it has something to do with the ark of the covenant, because the templars got their hands on it and vanished. It could possibly be. Good to speculate!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
This is the Old World Order-- armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...
The Illuminati wants to put a stop to this and establish a New World Order

Thats the link i linked a couple posts ups,
Everyone should start reading this page. IM NOT EVEN DONE IT YET
And there is so much information. Its sent me on quite a journey.

Here is an exerpt from the first page alone.

Who has all the power in the world? The People? The elected representatives of the People? Or is it the banks, corporations, bond markets, dynastic families, hereditary monarchs and the super rich?

Answer? - FOLLOW THE MONEY. The flow of money is the flow of power. Dollars are the amoral units of power and are overwhelmingly held by the amoral (or indeed immoral) super rich. The closer you are to the money flow, the more you can divert into your own pockets, hence the incredible wealth of bankers. The further you are from the flow, the poorer you are. The public good, merit, morality, fairness, justice and rationality play no part at all in the money flow.

The more dollars you have, the more powerful you are. The fewer you have, the more you become invisible. No one sees you and no one listens to you. You are "power deficient", hence irrelevant. Isn't it time to be seen and heard? Isn't it time for the public good and General Will rather than the private good (of the rich) and Particular Will (of the rich) to shape the power equation and dictate the money flow?

Money is a "proximity phenomenon" - the closer you are to its source, to its flow, the better. So, the rich ENSURE they are in closest proximity, while the ordinary people find themselves very far away. Those who are furthest of all from the money require State hand-outs, charity or must beg. They are held in almost universal contempt, yet their central problem is nothing but being too far from the money flow, and that can happen for all sorts of reasons. African Americans, for example, have never been allowed near the money in any significant numbers, hence have never stood a chance. Jews, on the other hand, went out of their way to be close to the money, and succeeded spectacularly. Most of all, the rich CONTROL who gets near the money. You are permitted to come close only if you're a member of their privileged cartel. The whole system is rigged against you. In a free world, the People, not the rich, not the Zionists and WASP Freemasons, must be in charge of who has proximity to the money.

edit on 12/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anyone wanting to learn more about the Illuminati should look on that website.. I have read most of it and it contains loads of information. it has truly enlightened me.
edit on 12-2-2012 by TheCelestialHuman because: left out something

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Slavich

Masons connections with the old templar is a stretch. Masons are connected to the Illuminati and the Illuminati are connected to the knights templar. As far as free masons vs Illuminati. Nah. It isn't like that. Some Free masons have stuck to the original game plan, but most have been perverted by greed and money. (The ultimate powers of the old world order). And the new world order is simply another name for a system of government that will eventually replace the current old world order system based around control and power. The New world order would be based around equality and peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

reply to post by Slavich

Masons connections with the old templar is a stretch. Masons are connected to the Illuminati and the Illuminati are connected to the knights templar. As far as free masons vs Illuminati. Nah. It isn't like that. Some Free masons have stuck to the original game plan, but most have been perverted by greed and money. (The ultimate powers of the old world order). And the new world order is simply another name for a system of government that will eventually replace the current old world order system based around control and power. The New world order would be based around equality and peace.

Meritocratic capitalism?
Meritocracy, things being run by people of merit, rather than people of 'prestige and wealth' who are usually immoral and does not meld well with society, as they have developed this 'holier than thou' mentality.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

If anything your post sounds like propaganda with truth mixed with lies. Since when does everyone being equal equate to slave workers? And how does that differ from anything going on today? (We are already all slave workers to big corps).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join