It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm going to start off by pointing out a few things first. First off, This is not my conspiracy theory per-say, and I'm not saying that this was done on purpose. However, the facts and questions that I'm going to provoke will probably help you see where I'm coming from. In today's society we are always consumed with getting a job and making money which the end result is to provide for our family. Here is something a little funny about American Society:

1. Most goods/services are provided by one big monolithic corporation.
2. Society advocates working for these corporations to have an income.
3. Society has evolved where you have to have a college education (That you pay for), so these corporations will hire you.
4. These Corporations pay you the least money possible. Just enough for you to survive off of, and be content, while they pocket millions of dollars into a few small hands.
5. Society is plagued with media and consumerism. The thoughts of someday owning that new TV or Car keep people happy and in check.

Now ask yourself something. How are you suppose to go into business for yourself with such severely limited options? Want to sell furniture or home ware? Home Depot and Walmart got you beat. Want to provide cell phone service? AT and T and Verizon got you beat. Want to make cars? Honda, Ford, Kia, Hyundai, and Toyota got you beat. Want to sell food? All fast food restaurants got you beat.

Those are just the small few that pop up in the top of my head. There are many more that could be listed. How could you possibly produce a product or service that is mass produced and sold by one or two large corporations? How is the average person suppose to compete with that? This has led to the quality of our products diminishing every year. Ever noticed how that new AM/FM transmitter breaks within a few months, and you are right back at the store buying a new one? Who cares it's only 10 bucks... right? (times that by about 300 million).

So anyways, let me start connecting some dots for you folks. What we have here is a society where a few people realized that if they could hire people for dirt cheap to work their jobs for them that they could expand for unlimited amounts till they were "too big to fail". (Sound familiar?)

Since these "people" are willing to sacrifice their time for 7.25-15 an hour (More if you are in areas with high cost of living.), these corporations are able to expand and grow bigger because of such cheap labor. So now we have the root of the problem. There are people out there too lazy to go into business for themselves and they would much rather be a slave to some corporation and have a little bit of security then to enjoy the riches of life themselves. People would rather not have to think, and just go through daily motions of nothing new everyday life.

Well there is nothing wrong with that. People are always going to be like that. You can't change how people are. What is wrong though, is allowing such huge corporations to be made which allow the competition of goods to become obsolete. We are left with goods with low quality and a artificially low price. (Things are expensive, but they want you to believe otherwise).

So we have the first problem of Society: Corporations who monopolize the market because people are willing to sell their time for infinity less value then it is actually worth.

Enter: The Banks.

So we have a problem that arises from corporation run society. Everyone is poor and can't afford anything! Well that can't be maintained. The people are eventually going to catch on and rise up against this. This is where the banks come in.

Now you can get that Student Loan to pay for your college! College is all of a sudden affordable! Education for everyone! What they don' tell you is that you have to pay more then what you are buying because of interest, and now you HAVE to work in order to make the payments. Does that sound like selling yourself into slavery to you?

Credit Cards for food.
Mortgages for Houses.

Can we honestly say that we really can afford anything?

So now we ask ourselves. Why don't these corporations or banks give back? Why are they constantly trying to get ever richer? Because that's how it works! Nothing is ever enough! This is how we drive towards better and better life. Show me a truly satisfied man and I will show you a failure. So are these banks and corporations out to get you? Probably not. Are they trying to make as much money as possible without care of who it effects? YES!!

So the banks realize that the more money they loan, The more money they will make.

Enter: Federal Reserve.

So what happens when a government try to spend more money then it has? Well it can't. So what is the solution to that? Well the consumers and banks figured that one out a while back. You can buy things now with loans and then just pay a small fee every month/year and you are good!

After all Society is all about taking loans out and buying things they can't afford. Why shouldn't the government reflect what it's governing people are like?

So we create the federal reserve. We take the dollar off the gold standard, and print money. The reserve loans the money to the government at interest. Boom profit everywhere.

So the ultimate conspiracy is: What happens when a few rich people are able to monopolize society? Everyone becomes poor, quality of life goes down, and revolution occurs.

What is different about American Society?

The slaves have been given a false sense of freedom. Happy slaves don't rebel. This is the new slave/master system evolved to the highest current level! The only way for this to end is if the slaves wake up. Will that ever happen? People are too consumed admiring non slaves and dreaming to be like them. (Celebrities.) Most slaves wish to have what the non slaves have. (Nice cars, tvs, jets, etc.). But the best part is: You are only a slave if you play by the system.

Enter: Police State

Okay so now you have the slaves all mindlessly working for different masters (corporations), or trying to buy their ownership of their lives back from the banks, or a combination of the two. Well what about the people who are too smart to fall for that? Well you make them criminals and lock them up in jail!

What is a product that can't be controlled and monopolized? Well how bout drugs and prostitution.
And to make things even better: Lets make it illegal to traffic goods in from other places as well. Such as going to Venezuela and buying thousands of gallons of gas for 18 cents a gallon and selling it here in the United States for 2$ a gallon.

Now you know you can't stop people from going where the money is, but you can make it illegal and throw them in jail for it. The police state is designed for two reasons:

To keep people poor by making money making ideas illegal.
To be used as a nationalized mafia/mob to rob people in the form of tickets/citations/etc. (I rather some dude pull a gun on me and take my wallet then a cop pull me over and give me a 320$ ticket and possibly suspend my licence.)

So now we have 3 people: The Rich, The poor, and The poor who tried to become rich without being a slave.

Enter: The Media

This still isn't enough. You need to be 100% sure that society will not rise up against this system. Other then keeping everyone pacified, there is one more solution. Keep everyone fighting among one another. Women vs Men. Democrats vs Republicans. Continued..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You just mentioned everything that everybody already knows is killing America in one big post! Congratulations!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Keeping people fighting among one another will keep the population distracted from the world around them. But even then people will still see through this. You have to keep society as blind as possible. The final and last tactic that they use is FAKE conspiracy theories, Aliens/Ancient Aliens/Secret Societies/Hollow Earth/etc. The trick is to mix truth with fiction and to make the story sound so crazy but also believable that it will convince many, but many will not talk about it. Maybe they realize deep down that all of it is nonsense?

Enter: The Internet

So now we have the final frontier. The last thing that can stop all this madness. The rich realize this and are trying to censor the internet. (Good luck with that). But all they have to do in order to really succeed is make it so the average dumb american won't be able to do witht he internet what they do today. No smart person will ever be effect by Sopa/ACTA. Things like tor browser etc., torrents, proxies, and etc. will always exist and evolve. However, if you aren't given the ability to solve these problems then they win.

Enter: The Education System

Are schools are pretty much this:

1. Memorize information
2. Take test.
3. Forget information.

No where did thinking ever come into that equation. Our schools are designed for one thing: To breed people who never question authority and who are willing to jump through hoops and loops in order to reach the next goal.

So there you have it. The American Conspiracy. How it works and why.

The way to stop it?

The people must be made aware.

The way to prevent it?

A new form of government must be established. Different from any other seen before. What will this new government be called? What will be it's new role?
edit on 12-2-2012 by Slavich because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by Slavich because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
You just mentioned everything that everybody already knows is killing America in one big post! Congratulations!

Everyone knows? Then why is the system still like this? It is because people don't know! Maybe a select few do, but not enough!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Absolutely. and it's all well said. My thanks to the thread author. But once we are awake, WHAT exactly, is it, that we do, which will shrug the predator class off our shoulders? I know I will vote for Paul or someone like him, come November. I have fantasied about living "off the grid" but is it possible to be on a plot anymore, where police wont come and say, "You are not allowed to live like that. Now hook up to Enron, or come to jail."

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

The solution is simple. We need a new form of government!

Capitalism has failed.
Communism has failed.
Democracy has failed.
Constitutional Republic has failed.
Etc.

Something must be done that has never been done before. To continue to repeat the same systems and to expect a different result is insanity!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

This thread needs to be read by everyone on this site. This is the TRUE conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Eventually you will realise the secret is to never ever submit to another man's rule.

Government always comes at the cost of freedom.

Law makers must make laws endlessly or they no longer have jobs.

LOL

The Plan

You'll realise this is truth eventually.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Well...now that you have summed up every thread on ATS...

Your write-up is very thought provoking.
It is a great culmination of exactly what is going wrong in this country.
Bad thing of it is, the people are not going to change.
As long as there is a desire in man's hearts to be powerful and wealthy, corruption exists.

I see too many people who live to "succeed" and I'm not sure why.
Where does it stop? When is enough...actually enough?

Look at it this way, also:
If you didn't accept this system, you wouldn't be typing this thread either.
You wouldn't have a computer, or the internet.

So I guess it's all about a choice you personally make.
Either you want the "life" they give you, or you become a hermit.
And live without all these things.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

Absolutely. and it's all well said. My thanks to the thread author. But once we are awake, WHAT exactly, is it, that we do, which will shrug the predator class off our shoulders? I know I will vote for Paul or someone like him, come November. I have fantasied about living "off the grid" but is it possible to be on a plot anymore, where police wont come and say, "You are not allowed to live like that. Now hook up to Enron, or come to jail."

Wouldnt that be crazy if some south american country just gave up a part of land to create a new country through non violent means, where everyone who wanted to participate could "buy in"?

LOL im joking NWO would never go for that.

top topics

join