It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya : Palestinian Nation to Confront US, Israeli Threats agains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Congratulating the Iranian nation and government on 33rd anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution, Haniya said Iran is commemorating the victory of its Islamic Revolution at a time when other Muslim nations are celebrating the trend of Islamic Awakening in north Africa and the Middle East region.

FNA

This is a sign for those who wanted to hijack Islamic awakening.

Hanyai calls it Islamic awakening and it means those Arabs don't want NWO and ideas behind keeping nations following what west presents.

Sorry Bush , you saw it coming but you couldn't do anything to show your bosses what a good servant you are.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh look at me im shaking in my boots.

Bring it on, Hamas!!!! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Why is it the Hammerheads think they speak for us all.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

really dude?

we give over 3 million a day to israel...

i think they are killing Palestinian children fast enough as it is..

phosphorus bombs, depleted uranium, F16's, around 200 thermo-nuclear bombs..

bulldozing homes, shooting families..

how seriously horrible would it be if we attack them..

just as bad as when Ho Chi Minh wrote letters, confused by Americas actions when he respected the Declaration of Independence & Constitution then tried to implement the same struggle for freedom in his country only to be rejected.

disgusting..

and we are the Beacon of Freedom?

what the blank has happened to us..

we will fall just as Rome did..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's allright. As long as they have box cutters you will be easy to defeat. Maybe call an ally to fight your wars as ever.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What you people fail to realize is that I could care very little about crimes perpetuated by NATO governments. I mean, I care, but it doesnt blind me from Islam's agenda. Im not worried about crimes we commit because we have a transparent media that will expose those crimes and those who serve our military and commit crimes of war will be punished by our government and they will be replaced with fine soldiers that respectably handle themselves in times of stress with composure. I could care less about talking about why we should be friends with Iran, so that it only buys the Mullah's more time to develop WMD. There has been plenty of opportunities to talk, and all Iran has proven to be is inflexible in its absolutist decisions to put its foot down on everything endorsed by Western societies. In Iran they dont like open debates. They kill you for opposing the government. This is not a fairy tale, this is reality. And if they were the worlds hyper power they would stamp out all opposition. This isnt a mystery, so why should we continue to let them sit back in their borders and build up a big powerful army that they make no secret is an enemy of ours?

I could care less about the circular debate over Israeli-Palestinian affairs, whose committed the worst atrocity, and who deserves what. The principles that give you the right to speak your mind without the fear of being executed for it are still held to the highest virtue in countries like the United States and Israel. You can say what you want, you can believe what you want, nobody is saying you cant be a Muslim here, but you cant kill people because your religion says its okay! There has to be a law. Dont think of us as countries and nations, think of us as earthlings. You can be paranoid all you want about how youre free speech is taken away in the West with ACTA and the Patriot Act and blah blah blah. Say it til youre blue in the face. Overturn that legislation, ill even protest it with you. But you have the right to say what you want. You dont need to fight for it. You dont need somebody else to fight for it. The people in Iran need us. The people in Iraq needed us. The people in Afghanistan needed us. There are people all over the world that need us. Are our politicians corrupt? Yes. Do you rather live beneath a bank robber that you can criticize for being the corrupt twat that he is or do you want to live beneath people like the Mullahs, that literally kill you for anything as minor as possession of 100mg of marijuana or talking to an American over the internet and saying the wrong thing. Did civilians die? Yes of course. But they will be replaced with future generations. Do you people think revolts really do anything in 2012? Do you people really think everybody in the world hates the United States? These people have no weapons. They are up against armory and air power. They dont have any way to defend themselves from those in power.

And before you jump the gun and go oh youre so brainwashed by Western media why dont you blah blah blah, realize that I am a news junkie and will read whatever is in front of me, that doesnt make me brainwashed. Ive chosen to stand with one ideology over the other. That is the Western ideology. I dont like to see homosexuals hanging from cranes because theyre gay, I dont like to see women forced to cover their bodies because of a religion telling them to do so, and I dont like women subjected to chauvinist laws that degrade them and treat them as inferior Human beings, I definitely dont like when theyre stoned to death either especially over something stupid like adultery. This will surprise but not all of us are asleep and too lazy to read the Quran, and if you know anything about Iran and the people that are going to be in control of those nuclear weapons, youll realize that they follow the teaching of Muhammad so the agenda behind Islam isnt a mystery and not all of us labor under the delusion that its harmless. Given the chance to grow out of control, we will regret letting Iran do so. That doesnt make me a hammerhead either - that makes me a realist.
edit on 11-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

so that it only buys the Mullah's more time to develop WMD.

you say your media is not transparent , but yet you repeat the same propaganda does.

Im not worried about crimes we commit because we have a transparent media that will expose those crimes and those who serve our military and commit crimes of war will be punished by our government and they will be replaced with fine soldiers that respectably handle themselves in times of stress with composure

+ The money you pay as tax is the same money that military buys bullets and guns with.

Then you should care.

I could care less about the circular debate over Israeli-Palestinian affairs

As long as you follow your govt propaganda , it seems circular.

I don't like to see homosexuals hanging from cranes because theyre gay, I dont like to see women forced to cover their bodies because of a religion telling them to do so, and I dont like women subjected to chauvinist laws that degrade them and treat them as inferior Human beings

Maybe you like zoo better, where animals don't wear much and do whatever they will. But there is one bad thing , they are animals.

You are free to choose whatever you want. There are different layers people can live in and follow their agendas and desires.

But in the Zoo layer , there is no equality or freedom. There is always a shepherd taking sheep down the road.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Nice speech .... but I think your deluded.

2nd ln

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

really dude?

we give over 3 million a day to israel...

i think they are killing Palestinian children fast enough as it is..

phosphorus bombs, depleted uranium, F16's, around 200 thermo-nuclear bombs..

bulldozing homes, shooting families..

how seriously horrible would it be if we attack them..

just as bad as when Ho Chi Minh wrote letters, confused by Americas actions when he respected the Declaration of Independence & Constitution then tried to implement the same struggle for freedom in his country only to be rejected.

disgusting..

and we are the Beacon of Freedom?

what the blank has happened to us..

we will fall just as Rome did..

WTB proof. Links plox or GTFO.

As i recall it Israel goes above and beyond the call of duty to send text messages to palestinian families warning them to get out before a raid to find terrorist weapons.

Now Hamas on the otherhand, fires rockets out of Gaza from elementary schools knowing the IDF will not attack a school with children in it. Hamas terrorists grab human shields and run away like cowards instead of standing their ground and fighting and dying for their blood thirsty moongod that loves getting human sacrifices and supposedly hates cowards.

Spare me the hypocritical bullsh*t, Islam isn't fooling anyone. It's as peaceful as a tyrannosaur with an empty stomach.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Is that satire or you serious.....bro?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Kewl....another croney from the DICK and BUSH administration.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

What Iran is commemorating is that it is stil in existance after making some of the STUPIDEST STATEMENTS ever made and quietly....thanking GOD that they are considered so STUPID that they were not taken seriously because if they were taken seriously....there would not be a IRAN as you know it in existance right now!
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

This is my first time and is a test. see you all soon...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by haemet

This is my first time and is a test. see you all soon...

new topics

top topics

join