It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not need a source or a pic for this.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Guy and gals! C'mon... Use your inner most sanctum....

I see threads labelled Anonymous does this, Anonymous does that.... yadayadayada. And some as i've seen worship them like a god because they are perhaps taking on the evil that is currently affecting every waking being. But hey, what if they did not exist.

Think about it, how long has ATS been online? How much truth has ATS produced? How many nerves would the eclectic, sane and articulate members of ATS make the apparent PTB sweat till dehydration?

All i'm saying, which i'm sure that half of you reading this and who know me know i am not clutching at straws;

My people! We are being led by a placebo by the very people who entrench the laws, taxes and the freedoms we once took as gospel. The government or TPTB (never really liked that term) thought of a way to give POWER TO THE PEOPLE. Nothing better than a single lone ranger taking them down APPARENTLY in an outstanding, upheaval and righteous way that the general populas see's fit.

I say NO. Im sorry my ATS friends... i need more evidence that has been presented before me.

A placebo in my mind, if i were the greater power, Anon would be a very good weapon to excite yet decieve the masses. Whats a few undulations in their power that really is set there to instinctivly adjust the peoples perception into thinking that 'there has been made a difference'

Let the flaming begin

I do not expect any S&F's for this as i kniow that the majority of you are governed, yet scream free.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

You know, I completely agree with you on this one. They often say one thing than do something that goes against everything they claim to stand for. At the very least, like I've been saying for a long time now, there are intelligence agencies imitating Anonymous and pretending to be them. Even if they do exist as a legitimate group trying to make a change, it's nearly impossible to tell what is what, and who is really responsible for what when it comes to the murky waters of hacker activism. What do they do anyway, perform DDoS attacks and take a website down for a few hours at most. That doesn't really achieve much imo. It's all just a bunch of hocus pocus to keep us distracted, and I became very tired of it a while ago.
edit on 11-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
"They give us our heroes." Alan Watt.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Damn that dude was not blind

A+ quote!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Smoke and mirrors you say? why not Chaotic... the shoe does fit.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My truth is self evident.

If you can't see that it is your problem.

Source.... pfffffffffffft...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"anonymous" is just that...anonymous...with the exception of the little kiddie's playing anon tags and being stupid...just like the question of how many colors are truly in the rainbow?

We may never know...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

What a poor poor reply, you couldn't knock the froth off a capacino.....

Move along.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

You are right, but i thought id throw this out there. There are many hackers perse, playing in the realm of wannabe Anon, but that still doesn't say that Anon isnt controlled or created by TPTB.

Hence the discussion...... proving or disproving this is one of the trickiest questions on ATS at the moment.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The froth of the thought=The water is to deep for ugly ducklings,and ignorant turtles.When the fish scurry up and the stream is low who gets egged on?Maybe a minnow or two or you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan

The froth of the thought=The water is to deep for ugly ducklings,and ignorant turtles.When the fish scurry up and the stream is low who gets egged on?Maybe a minnow or two or you.

I'm sorry, what exactly does this mean?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Are you saying that Anonymous is a government-generated illusion created for the purpose of making us believe we're being defended, or are you saying that ATS is a front by which to not only spy on us, but make sure we're convinced?

Or both?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Has anybody ever told you that drinking and ATS, Do Not Mix ?? Its in the T&C, you should read it some time

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Curiosity has its own reason for existing.I'm sure you could decipher it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
proving anonymous is a government conspiracy/created by the powers that be is as hard as proving they are a genuine network of hackers fighting for the people. they could well be either but until someone comes up with actual proof this discussion will go on forever.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PassMeMyTowelPlease

Has any body told you that you are wrong about judging others.Maybe you should reread the T&C.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by josephamccoy

100% Joseph, i totally agree, you just got 3 from 3 questions that were already answered.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Calm down alil matey, im sure if you read the comment that you posted yourself, it reads little sense to the majority. Unless they knew what you were tslking about, like i did....hence the star.

Besides , i believe the commoent was made for Kawika, not you. They look new, prolly hit your's by mistake

edit on 11/2/2012 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

anon did use to be real and the wer verry evil i remember following posts on 4chan about them making a kid commit scuicide by calling his house n telling him he was useless among other things idk why they all of a suddon think they can change the world through hacking its pointless they do nuthing but shut down sites n release useless information.....
edit on 11-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join