It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theory about the Hurricanes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I read an interesting theory about the reason for the Barrage of Hurricanes that continue to batter and scare Florida - instantly dissmisable by the far right, but for the rest of you worth bearing in mind.

The Hurricanes, all coming in the months leading up to the election, is God, warning Florida "You let him steal the votes last time, don't let Bush get away with it again". With Florida being the state Bush manipulated in the last election, it is a strange coincidence that it has such a horrific, unheard of wave of Hurricanes in the months before the election.

Something to chew over......

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
interesting, but not very likely.

If the US election and Florida the most important thing on God's mind that he has to send us hurricanes, then we are really in trouble. Why isn't God sending hurricanes to Dafur, or tornadoes to Iraq? God needs to stay out of politics.

on a side note, politics is on the backburner of most Floridian's minds. We are worried about the next one, the power losses and still have clean-up and rebuilding fresh on our minds, we could care less about the elections right now, at this crucial point, all Floridians want to know about politics is that our politicians are working on getting us all the financial and rebuilding aid we need.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
somehow, I get the feeling if god wanted gore to win, he would have........

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey, God's gotta find some way of stalling the beggining of the "7 years of destruction before the End of the world until next year, for it to coincide with 2012. Need to put the reigns on Bush so he doesn't bring the end forward a year, lol.

MAybe.......

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
somehow, I get the feeling if god wanted gore to win, he would have........

Actually, he did. But that's another subject, and I don't want to get off-post here.

I doubt that God is punishing Floridians for the sins of their former Secretary of State. Of course, Jeb is still in power, and I'm sure he wants his brother to stay in the White House. The move last week with the injunction and the absentee ballots was technically illegal, but he got away with it anyway.

Isn't it funny how Conservatives hate Big Government until something bad happens and they need money from the government to help them? I'm not saying you're a Conservative, worldwatcher, it just brought a thought into my head I hadn't had before, is all. Just funny to me, but then I have a weird sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
george W. bush makes no attempt to hide the fact that he is a man of the lord. he even said on tv that he prayed long and hard on going to war with iraq. I belive all these natural desastors along with alot of other things are sighns of the end of time. I just heard of the news of a civil war in the makes in iraq

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
george W. bush makes no attempt to hide the fact that he is a man of the lord. he even said on tv that he prayed long and hard on going to war with iraq. I belive all these natural desastors along with alot of other things are sighns of the end of time. I just heard of the news of a civil war in the makes in iraq

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
are you sure it's just the far right immediately dimsissing your theory, and not just sane people who have no time to delude themselves in your politically driven "theory"? fellow, it's hurricane season, as for the more then usual number of hurricanes and subsequent intensity, well that's what you should expect with growing global warming. as for whoever said bush numerically lost florida...come on, get over it. the recount came out with bush winning by something along the lines of 537 votes. no, not a substantial amount, but gore only won i think arizona or possibly new mexico, can't remember exactly which state, by less then 300 votes.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
it is the signs of the end of times... do you really think these natural disasters are happening only in the U.S. and on florida. In japan they had i believe two 7.something earthquakes back to back, and then had to watch out for a tsunami. In turkey, i believe it was, they had another 7.5 earthquake... this was all within the last 2 1/2 months. Not to mention the bizarre weather. Here in illinois, we just got through the 4th coldest august of all time... avg temp was 67 degrees... I can only remember a few days in August where we hit 80. We usually sit at like 80-90 degrees in august!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hurricanes created by God or NOAA/DoD/Russia?

Quote:
U.S. Defence Secretary Cohen expresses concern about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons.
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.
www.cheniere.org...

Other Related References
www.au.af.mil...-modification%20to%20Military%20Operations

www.cheniere.org...

The Florida based company, Dyn-o-mat, used a military aircraft to drop four tonnes of its powder on to a developing storm cloud.
The cloud disappeared from radar screens, which were monitoring the experiment
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.columbusalive.com...

Western Kansas Weather Modification Program
users.pld.com...

new topics

top topics

join