It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energetix magnetic jewellery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi all,

Maybe a bit redundant but I have to ask since I need a little ammunition.

A friend of mine has recently started as redistribute of Energetix magnetic jewellery.

ENERGETIX Bingen designs

As far as jewellery goes, I guess for decorating purposes it does the job but that's not what this thread is about. It's about the claim that the magnetic properties influence the red blood cells. As they claim, the magnetism charges the red blood cells with more energy so that they are more efficient at transporting oxygen and nutrients through the bloodstream.

Of course they have a range of satisfied customers that are willing to testify that this product actually works but I can find NO scientific evidence that this could ever work.

Is there anybody that has experience with this sort of thing?

I have spoken to my friend about it and the fact that I feel this product is misleading because most people will buy this product because of the health claims. In other words, he's taking money from gullible people by promising something that isn't fact (or is it??).

His reply is that if it doesn't work you at least have a nice piece of jewellery....... aaaaargh!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Of course they have a range of satisfied customers that are willing to testify that this product actually works but I can find NO scientific evidence that this could ever work.

Because there is none.

In other words, he's taking money from gullible people by promising something that isn't fact (or is it??).

It is.
edit on 8-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Don't waste your money, it doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There may be some evidence for it, but that does not mean that simple magnets as those could work, but then maybe they do.

I found this, there may be more.

Two physicists searching for a novel way to prevent heart attacks and strokes have discovered that strong magnetic fields can dramatically reduce the thickness, or viscosity, of blood flowing through a tube. The pair speculate that if this effect holds for blood in veins and arteries, scientists might someday develop a magnetic alternative to medicines designed to keep blood flowing in humans.

Link

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Don't waste your money, it doesn't work.

Don't get me wrong, I am not interested.

It's just that I had a discussion with him about it and he claims that it is an honest way of making an extra few bucks. I disagreed with him because it's ethically wrong.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Hi all,

Maybe a bit redundant but I have to ask since I need a little ammunition.

A friend of mine has recently started as redistribute of Energetix magnetic jewellery.

ENERGETIX Bingen designs

As far as jewellery goes, I guess for decorating purposes it does the job but that's not what this thread is about. It's about the claim that the magnetic properties influence the red blood cells. As they claim, the magnetism charges the red blood cells with more energy so that they are more efficient at transporting oxygen and nutrients through the bloodstream.

Is there anybody that has experience with this sort of thing?

I have spoken to my friend about it and the fact that I feel this product is misleading because most people will buy this product because of the health claims. In other words, he's taking money from gullible people by promising something that isn't fact (or is it??).

His reply is that if it doesn't work you at least have a nice piece of jewellery....... aaaaargh!!!!

Peace

I find that strapping multiple AA size batteries all around my head energizes my brain cells and makes me much more cleverer than others.

No, really, I'll have testimonies from a whole heap of cleverer people as soon as I finish typing them up.

.. and you don't collect iron filings all the time.

edit on 8/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think this might be based on spurious logic and reasoning. Magnets effect iron, there is iron in your blood thus magnets effect your blood.

Most people wont take the time to see how much iron one has in their blood stream or the insignificant effect the magnetism would have to "energize" ones blood.

What ever happened to good healthy food and exercise to keep you energized and rejuvenated? Dam lazy society always looking for a quick fix.

new topics

top topics

join