It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe sets D-Day on Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This birther nonsense has been going on for waaaaaay too long. When someone runs for president there are certain background checks that have to be performed and passed in order for that person to be eligible to run. Further, as POTUS you are privy to classified materials and information. That requires background investigations as well. Don't you think at some point during that process they would figure out if a candidate didn't meet the qualifications?

Seriously can we just drop the issue?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
Hey Joe, dont travel by Air, OK?

Or he will magically become depressed and - "good-bye cruel world!"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
YESSSS one guy i cant stand going after another guy i hate, i cant wait, im sure this will finally be the step needed to change things

real shame this is whats happening to america

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I see that the birthers can't handle some of the comments so they go squealing to a moderator.

Perhaps birthers should get their heads out of their asses long enough to realize that this BC nonsense is hurting the country just as much as Obama's policies

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I can't believe it's not accepted knowledge that something is wrong with the BC story.

Only birthers who refuse to accept that Obama is the legal POTUS claim a document that they have never even seen is fraudulent - rember Orly's "experts" where shot down in Georgia trying to do the same....

NOBODY has seen his Birth Certificate. Not you, not me, nobody.

What we HAVE been shown was the digital file uploaded to the White House website. And it is THAT "document' that appears fraudulent.

By the way, I thought all the "Birther" crap was nonsense until the PDF was released online. After reviewing it I became a "Birther".

So blame Obama for creating one. (me)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yes, Nationalreview does prefer a really neutral point of view. I'm completely convinced. Not.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

March 1st? What happened to having a report this month?

And when March 1st arrives, will the date be moved YET AGAIN?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Clinton's not in office so Air travel might be ok

how many times have we seen that one, the latest guy went a little crazy, what was his name?, right around the time Laughner went postal.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why not release it now? This just gives time for someone to have an "accident" oh well i guess its at least something. I just hope the military gives us a month warning before they come to arrest us. Ha.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
NOBODY has seen his Birth Certificate. Not you, not me, nobody.

Nobody? So Hawaiian officials have not seen it yet? Those journalists who got the opportunity to look at it back in April 2011 didn't actually see it?

I've seen Obama publically release two State verified birth certificates. I have not seen the birth certificates of other presidents. Have you? But Obama must go to the end of the world to prove to you that his eligibile right? Special standards apply to him?

By the way, I thought all the "Birther" crap was nonsense until the PDF was released online. After reviewing it I became a "Birther".

So blame Obama for creating one. (me)

Blame Obama for releasing his long form birth certificate, well that's a new one.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Time to let the chips fall where they may. Sheriff Joe will show his hand for all to see. Let the discussion continue. Obama's past is full of oddities, questionable relationships and affiliations and bizarre inconsistencies (many of which were generated by him or his wife directly). Will anything stick to the Teflon Obama.

Only Obama can put this all to rest and yet he chooses to let it cook just a little longer in the pressure cooker. He is singlehandedly feeding this chaos.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I see that the birthers can't handle some of the comments so they go squealing to a moderator.

Perhaps birthers should get their heads out of their asses long enough to realize that this BC nonsense is hurting the country just as much as Obama's policies

if the topic is such garbage, why do so many people like you keep talking about

why dont you let the birthers talk all they want, if its fake, its not hurting you, why dont you go spend your time elsewhere

thats not just directed toward you but all of the anti ANYTHING

if youre completely against a topic, why click a thread about that topic? the anti birthers and anti everything have expressed their opinions all day till the cows came home, this is a conspiracy website, if you dont want to engage in conspiratorial conversation why come here??!

this garbage on ats needs to stop
its one thing to disagree with something but every damn thread on here is just a bunch of dbags shouting everythings a lie or hoax or blah blah blah blah blah

we get it, we know the anit opinion, we hear it on every damn mainstream site in the world

this is a conspiracy site, if people dont want to openly discuss conspiracies, go use your time elsewhere more productively, it hurts you none if a bunch of people talk about obamas bc, or aliens, ufos or killer vaccines!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Time to let the chips fall where they may. Sheriff Joe will show his hand for all to see. Let the discussion continue. Obama's past is full of oddities, questionable relationships and affiliations and bizarre inconsistencies (many of which were generated by him or his wife directly). Will anything stick to the Teflon Obama.

Only Obama can put this all to rest and yet he chooses to let it cook just a little longer in the pressure cooker. He is singlehandedly feeding this chaos.

Birther logic is interesting logic. I can decide your past is full of mystery and I have read several blogs accusing you of murder. Now, until you prove you are not guilty of murder you are choosing to let it cook, right?

Just because birthers will not let it die does not mean Obama has not put it to rest. In two years they have come up with nothing new and what they have has all been shot down.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

Still at it

(no pun intended)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by abovesecret
why dont you let the birthers talk all they want, if its fake, its not hurting you, why dont you go spend your time elsewhere

Funny how you think birthers should be allowed to spread their lies and made up stories without anyone pointing out their lies and made up stories.... now why would that be?

this garbage on ats needs to stop
its one thing to disagree with something but every damn thread on here is just a bunch of dbags shouting everythings a lie or hoax or blah blah blah blah blah

and when it is a lie and a hoax.... but you want dbags to be able to make up lies and hoaxes and post them....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Birther logic is interesting logic. I can decide your past is full of mystery and I have read several blogs accusing you of murder. Now, until you prove you are not guilty of murder you are choosing to let it cook, right?

Just because birthers will not let it die does not mean Obama has not put it to rest. In two years they have come up with nothing new and what they have has all been shot down.

I'm not a birther. The BC controversy is just a distraction to take the attention off of everything else in Obama's past. I've read his books and studied what little information is available about him which contradicts his own stories. There is enough information to raise serious doubt in a rational mind. Obama was given a free pass by the media and the public who chose to ignore it or chose not to look deeper.

Obama is no stranger to controversy. Just do a little reading of archived news paper articles from 1990 regarding his appointment to head Harvard Law Review. The long established guidelines for selecting a candidate for that prestigious role were changed forever that year. Within those articles in which Obama was quoted you will find information that contradicts the stories told in his books and by his 2008 campaign crew.

That's all I needed to raise a questionable eyebrow.

I'd also like to learn more about his relationship with Frank Marshall Davis. His mentor and friend of his grandfathers. Also detailed in his book. (Marshall was a Communist and admitted pedophile who wrote a book about his sexual escapades that he enjoyed with his wife and with younger people and minors) No one in the media ever dug into that issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm not a birther.

Uh huh.

That's all I needed to raise a questionable eyebrow.

About what?

Either you are gliding hopelessly off topic, or you are a birther. What is it you are questioning, here, in this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join