It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The Jew conquered Canaan for their promised land thousand of years ago. The Muslims then took it, The Christians took it back, The ottoman empire then controlled it, Then it was the british overtook it, They gave it back to the Jew, who displaced the Palestinians, which pissed off the surrounding Arab countries, but were repelled,
Bla Bla Bla.
If the Arabs and the Jews must get a fracking grip and learn to live together, their is no inherent land claim except the flow of history.
They hate each other, for the same reasons, which are insane.
The Jews, will not accept that Iran hates them because, they displaced generations of Palestinians.
The mad Theocratic Iranians, are instructed by Allah to do all kinds of mad stuff. (as are the Christians)
The West, holds a hammer over the situation, so it can never settle.

There are cases to be made for grievances going back to the beginning of time, but
can people not see how childish this tit for tat feud actually is ?

If Iran wants a nuclear technology, let them have it, If they bomb israel, then bomb them back, but please children, just realize the hypocrisy and madness in all this. This is not God's/Allah's will, and has never been.

It would seem to me that Israel's inception in the modern era is the cause for the entire middle east madness.
Admit that, and realize that all people are just people.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by sonnny1

WHAT???

Read my posts and see how much you learn from them then get back to me okay ?

You guys are completely ignorant on what goes on in Iran and you insist on sharing this ignorance with the rest of us...FYI; wrong website to be spreading your ignorance on.

And just what is your level of expertise in all matters that pertain to Iran? Have you even been there? Have you ever spoken with any level of Iranian Leadership whether it be the Old Religious Guard or have you talked with any member of the 90% of the rest of Irans populations which is Pro-Democracy and they see no point in antagonizing the United States...the one country who can bring Iran into the 21st century and open markets.

You are calling some of us ignorant about this yet this is a subject that I am deleguated to work on in my third...Job. I know Iranians who live both in the Middle east and the United States as well as some who live in London that are still under penalties of Death by any means possible because they spoke out against Irans religious Leadership.

What are YOUR qualifications that you seem to think alows you to veiw some of us this way? Do you work with any Geo-Politic Think Tank on Iranian issues? Do you have an understanding of what Irans responsibilities are after signing the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty? Do you understand the reason for continual calls for greter sanctions upon Iran...sanctions that are designed to send a message to the Iranian regime that these sanctions are the smallest of effects that can be brought to bear upon them unless Iran fufills it's treaty agreements?

Do you have AN UNDERSTANDING WHY China and Russia have both told the Iranian Regime that they can expect no support from either of these countries should Iran attempt to block the Worlds most important Oil shipping lane or what they have warned Iran what would happen if Iran...whether true or not...should declarethey have Nucear weaons? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE UNITED STATES is the only reason why Israel has not already bombed Iranian Nuclear Sites? After reading your posts...I would say you do not know these things are worse...are simply burrying your head in the sand. Iran's regme had better smarten up or it won't evem last the projected 12 to 1 months of life expectancy left in it before Iranian Pro-Democracy Movements throw the Old Guard out on it's ass! The current popular saying of the Pro-Democracy youth in the streets is...the REAL REVOLUTION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! This of course is aswipe at the 1979 Islamic revoltion that has only made Iran into a Stoneage Religious state...and all the old guards promises have never been met. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This of course is aswipe at the 1979 Islamic revoltion that has only made Iran into a Stoneage Religious state

Relying on west to provide technology for us had made us stone-age dictator-torned country.

Shah was just a puppet to US and we will not let US turn us into animals who just care for food and reproduction.

You will be dreaming of the dream that Iran will open arms to you pathetic NWO.

Dream is your only reality.

You are being too much twisted in illusions. and leaving those twisted mazes will not be going to happen unless you know what you are in.

Deny illusion
edit on 11/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This of course is aswipe at the 1979 Islamic revoltion that has only made Iran into a Stoneage Religious state

Relying on west to provide technology for us had made us stone-age dictator-torned country.

Shah was just a puppet to US and we will not let US turn us into animals who just care for food and reproduction.

Dream is your only reality.

You are being too much twisted in illusions. and leaving those twisted mazes will not be going to happen unless you know what you are in.

Deny illusion
edit on 11/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

I see that you did not answer any of my questions about what are your credentials for your statements you think are facts. I expected this as you have not said anything that addresses the reality on the ground in Iran.

You spout anti-U.S. rhetoric yet you have not talked about the Massive Anti-Goverment Demonstrations and the Murderous brutal crackdown by a very small Iranian Minority that kills it's own KIDS!

Yes...the U.S. backed the Shah and this was part of an overall anti-soviet plan....which the Russian Democratic Goverment has admitted was a Soviet overall plan to take over the Middle Eastern Oilfields as well as to gain access to a Warm Weather Naval port for Construction and Development of a Navy to attempt to rival the Vastly Superior U.S. Navy Carrier Group structure that allowed the U.S. the ability of Global Military Power Projection.

Afghanistan was to be the stepping stone that would carry Soviet Armed forces to advance into the Middle Eastern waterways that once controlled would allow the CCCP to control U.S. Needed Oil shipments. The CCCP were bogged down in Afghanistan and this was because of U.S. Arms shipments aimed at helping destroy Soviet Choppers that were killing anyone in view as well as the Soviets dropping TOYS that were actually Explosive mines that were specificly designed to kill Afghanistans Children. No county had ever done that before...with the explicit purpose to kill children.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Really?

This is more people protesting your government then ALL of the Occupy wall street protests combined.

Looks to me YOUR country is fed up with the exact thing you are glorifying. Iran with its current leadership.

I am dreaming those Iranians in Power,are thrown out on their collective asses,by those above protesters in the pic!

Deny illusion

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Really?

This is more people protesting your government then ALL of the Occupy wall street protests combined.

Looks to me YOUR country is fed up with the exact thing you are glorifying. Iran with its current leadership.

I am dreaming those Iranians in Power,are thrown out on their collective asses,by those above protesters in the pic!

Deny illusion

Deny ignorance.

The illusion is that you think Iranian will beg US to make Iran a developed country

while we can see the problems inside US + the shadow govt running US and the intentions of the shadow government.

That shadow govt is the same shadow govt that let two planes crash into WTC buildings in NYC.

And is the same govt that makes it's own enemies (such as OBL and Saddam ) then uses false flags to legitimate invasions

And about that picture I should tell you that was when people were thinking their candidate was right telling them there has been a fraud in election. But as time passed many people learned that those candidates were just mercenaries. ( and that rally was for showing they doubt or protest their about election result and not begging for US intervention )

BTW , many people support Islamic revolution.

And this is a pic from rallies for anniversary of Islamic Revolution.

date :

2/11/2012

Iranians Show Strong Support for Islamic Republic

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You are just outright LYING now! You state that Many...Many Iranian People support the Iranian Islamic Revolution. That is a joke as IRAN...the country of the world that has the Highest Numerical Number of Young to Old Ratio in the WORLD....and that youth is Computer Savy using their Smart Phones to get out the REAL News and pictures of atrocities being commited to the 90% plus Pro-Democracy Population by a bunch of THUGS or Special Police Forces dressed in plain clothes who sneek up on Demonstators before either SHOTING THEM DEAD or beating them with Batons to within an inch of their lifes...all the while being paid to do so as FAKE Democracy Opposition protesters......and these Religious Leadership Paid criminals...are COWARDS of the WORST KIND!

They have no problem shotting women in the back or mingling in with a bunch of KIDS...STUDENTS....then when a rally that is Anti-Old Guard is about to take place....and I have watched this with my OWN EYES...they get off on beating KIDS and ESPECIALLY YOUNG FEMALE STUDENTS AS MANY HAVE BEEN DRAGGED AWAY TO BE GANG RAPED then shot dead. These Murderers are COWARDS and so is the entire Religious Iranian Leadership....but their time is coming soon when they will be strung up in the streets on a Light Pole...as they will get what is coming to them. This is why it is so important to prevent Israel from Bombing Iranian Nuclear Sites...as these kids want what the U.S. want's....a Free Iran.

We cannot allow potential Allies from being killed by Radiation from such a Bombing.
This persons posts are all Bull S#!%! as the Iranian Youth communicates with Social Networks that were devised by Students in the United States and unlike the Religious Guard who would like nothing better than to keep all of Iran in the 2nd century....these Kids KNOW by what they have seen and been told by Millions of other Kids around the world what FREEDOM really is all about...one of those things being...NOT HAVING YOUR RIGHT TO PROTEST PEACEFULLY AND PROGRESS AND LEARN WHAT YOU WISH TO LEARN....forced upon you by a bunch of Incontinent Men who think that a Womans Body is a EVIL thing and if a Woman is raped...she must be stoned to death or worse for her infidelity of having SEX while unmarried. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You are just outright LYING now! You state that Many...Many Iranian People support the Iranian Islamic Revolution. That is a joke as IRAN...the country of the world that has the Highest Numerical Number of Young to Old Ratio in the WORLD....and that youth is Computer Savy using their Smart Phones to get out the REAL News and pictures of atrocities being commited to the 90% plus Pro-Democracy Population by a bunch of THUGS or Special Police Forces dressed in plain clothes who sneek up on Demonstators before either SHOTING THEM DEAD or beating them with Batons to within an inch of their lifes...all the while being paid to do so as FAKE Democracy Opposition protesters......and these Religious Leadership Paid criminals...are COWARDS of the WORST KIND!

They have no problem shotting women in the back or mingling in with a bunch of KIDS...STUDENTS....then when a rally that is Anti-Old Guard is about to take place....and I have watched this with my OWN EYES...they get off on beating KIDS and ESPECIALLY YOUNG FEMALE STUDENTS AS MANY HAVE BEEN DRAGGED AWAY TO BE GANG RAPED then shot dead. These Murderers are COWARDS and so is the entire Religious Iranian Leadership....but their time is coming soon when they will be strung up in the streets on a Light Pole...as they will get what is coming to them. This is why it is so important to prevent Israel from Bombing Iranian Nuclear Sites...as these kids want what the U.S. want's....a Free Iran.

We cannot allow potential Allies from being killed by Radiation from such a Bombing.
This persons posts are all Bull S#!%! as the Iranian Youth communicates with Social Networks that were devised by Students in the United States and unlike the Religious Guard who would like nothing better than to keep all of Iran in the 2nd century....these Kids KNOW by what they have seen and been told by Millions of other Kids around the world what FREEDOM really is all about...one of those things being...NOT HAVING YOUR RIGHT TO PROTEST PEACEFULLY AND PROGRESS AND LEARN WHAT YOU WISH TO LEARN....forced upon you by a bunch of Incontinent Men who think that a Womans Body is a EVIL thing and if a Woman is raped...she must be stoned to death or worse for her infidelity of having SEX while unmarried. Split Infinity

. . .

You are just insisting on what you believe and continue to ignore what I tell you as an observer here.
So , the fact was and is that you don't trust me.

You don't even trust your eyes.( the pictures I posted)

So , please don't bother writing more because it will be going to show what a hypocrite you are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I am not ignoring you or your posts...I am asking what are your credentials to make assessments and the statements you have. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join