It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Fraud at the 2012 Nevada Caucus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This thread is for the collecting of data for or against voter fraud being present at the 2012 Nevada Caucus. There have been comments on various forums across the Internet saying that votes from younger voters are being thrown out due to them not meeting certain qualifications. Here are some indisputable facts:

• Ron Paul won the Special Late-Night Caucus on CNN with 57.73%

• The vote tally for Clark County has taken a significantly long time to be counted, and it is still only at 70.4% at the time of this post

• 78% of the voters were 45+ in age, and Mitt Romney carried that by over 50%

• Anjeanette Damon, political reporter for the Las Vegas Sun, has been tweeting on her Twitter page that there have been miscounts between voter sign-ins and actual votes, and she has stated that the vote counts of those precincts may be dumped.

• Blake McCoy, weekend anchor at the ABC station in Las Vegas, states on his Twitter page that Clark County is "an absolute mess" and is "reporting numerous ballot problems."

When discussing this topic, please keep out childish insults. In various forums discussing this caucus, I keep seeing a flurry of people calling anybody who is questioning this a "sore loser" or a "Paultard/Paulbot." Let's try to collect facts in this thread without resorting to personal attacks or name calling.

• posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
    link   
    apparently attorneys are involved according to some twitter posts

heres another link showing romneys attorney present

www.lasvegassun.com...
    edit on 5-2-2012 by valkyrie7 because: wrong

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
    link   
    It is an embarassment to the GOP and the state of Nevada!

Amazing that this stuff happens in the USA. I called Nevada GOP HQ and left a voicemail expressing my dismay over how this is being handled.

I also hold CNN partly responsible for their absolutely horrible job they did last nite. Showing 3% of the vote results while caucuses were still open based ONLY on the reporters at precincts and NOT Nevada GOP reported results. What is the rush?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SonicInfinity

I have screen shots from Foxnews and CNN with some obvious discrepencies and will upload them later when I can get on after kids go to bed.

Just for some input on foxnews at 10:44pm precincts reporting in was at 17% then at 10:49 it was 15%, later on at 11:19 it was at 13%.

edit on 5-2-2012 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
    link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
    link   
    Even though I'm a Ron Paul supporter I hope any fraud or ineptitude is shown, no matter the winner.

If the voting system is rigged or mishandled in any way we all suffer.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
    link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
    If the voting system is rigged or mishandled in any way we all suffer.

Actually that's what's happening since decades. Today's technology could certainly provide 100% transparent elections. Only denial keeps this sytem alive. The more the method and means of communication evolve the more the awareness of recent frauds and inconsistencies will rise. In long term there are only two options I see. The first one is more deshumanized civ. leading to true totalitarism. Or second : a revolution (whether peacefully or not)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
    link   
    I'm not saying this is anything but look at the times of the screen captures and the total precincts counted.

Now look at the difference between the totals here

These ones are of the Clark County total when it was 3% reporting. The 2 CNN ones are same percentage but different totals and if I remember the second was after the reading of ballots for the special late night caucus.

As I said don't know if it means anything but it is odd that CNN was showing the 1252 vote total for Clark County well before the live reading they cut away from.
    edit on 5-2-2012 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
    link   
    If you think about it, even with the best of intentions its still very easy to miscount when you have millions of votes to deal with counting all states. No wonder the founders didnt like democracy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
    link   
    reply to post by filosophia

Well if you saw the live vote count stream and how they did it there were multiple keeping tally. There was also others standing behind the man pulling the ballots and verifying the authenticity of them.

The way they did it live would be impossible to count wrong with multiple people each doing separate tallies to compare after the count.

I will also have to find it but I read on a tweet from a reporter or might have been an article. They had said the ballot stations were not letting people or media in to witness the count last night.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
    link   
    This is like english football goal line technology , they have dodged the tech for years so as not to upset the world wide betting syndicates , same goes for voter counting systems , it suits them not to seem to be able to manufacture a system of counting , geez we put a man on the moon.......yet have no viable counting system of any repute..........welcome to America.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
    link   

It is official: Elections in America are a complete hoax

www.examiner.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    link   
    No seriously though...if we thought Iowa was fraud because they lost 8 precincts worth of ballots...

We're still down 238 precincts labeled 'troubled' and still unable to report a day after. A DAY AFTER.

Reports of ballots being driven into a private gated community when it was SUPPOSED to be taken straight to be recorded at the county level.

If some of you guys don't realize the GOP is corrupt at every level, you are in for a major shock.

I have friends in central committees of the GOP...these people do NOT play by their own rules

edit on 5-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

join