It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garden State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is the best movie i have seen in years!!! I dont even want to go into teh the plot of the movie and detail because i will sit ehre fro hours and probly ruin it for all you.

First off tho it is an indy film. A perfect indy film. It was directed i think by teh main charachter (dont knwo his name) and teh only actors and actresses i knew are Natilie Portman and the guy who played Frodo in LOTR.

THis movie is soo moving. It deal with soo many aspects of life. Some may say its a lvoe story but i see it as a LIFE story. There is alot of things people can relate to in there and some things your like what the crap but then after the fact you think about it and there symbolic in a way and you then relate it to your life.

This movie again was soooooooooooo good. I highly recomend it. It also whould win alot of award in any flim competition it is in. The acting is great, plot is great, camera angles are great, and the music it the best

I have listened to the soundtrack soo many times. And it transcends more then jsut music. YOu start to relive things in the movie and in your own life to the lyrics and beat of the song.

EVERYONE go see this moive.

PS if anyone seen it please post what you thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ii'm gonna check it out, hopefulyl when its still in theaters, I usally rent movies. Portman is a great actresss and the movie looks fantastic.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yeah, i saw it yesterday, and i was so moved....
im getting the soundtrack soon too.

i really liked the mood it set, like the colors of the surroundings, it was kinda grey, no bright colors. i just really like movies with that kind of setting for some reason.

but, when i was watching deleted scenes, they had a dif. version of the bathtub scene with zach braff(andrew largeman) and natalie portman(samantha) i saw a mirror image of myself. i felt like, with both characters combined, it spelled out my lifes story, in part at least.

but man, the absolute best movie i have ever seen( with the exeption of the x-files movie, that is). zach braff is GOD!!!!

join