It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks Neo-Nazis, Finds Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
First of all I would like to say that in regards to this recent Operation and being a Ron Paul supporter as well as being actively part of Anon this in no way reflects my personal views of RP. I am merely just a messenger and still seek to know who Ron Paul really is. And even after the allegations or racism and bigotry of RP in his past still remain neutral. For the simple fact RP is even taking the podium opens the possibility that he may be playing us and selling us his sales spiel, another song and dance. I choose not to follow blindly I always ask questions and i trust NOBODY! Yes i do find his message powerful and "hope" he is true. But hope itself will always be subject to riding on the hopes of the masses through manipulation. There is an old saying Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.- George Santayana ... food for thought. I do not like this news any more then the next RP supporter here. But these ties are something of substance one can not just ignore. If we ignore these facts "if that is what they are" we will be forever duped. Could RP be another tool? lets put our critical thinking caps ? What if the Media is intentionally making RP out to be a nut or a fringe guy just to allure more rebels? For a bigger picture? Hmmmmmm

www.care2.com...

Anonymous Hacks Neo-Nazis, Finds Ron Paul

Well this just got interesting. The hacktivist collective Anonymous set out to take down the white supremacist American Third Party (A3P) in what they called “Operation Blitzkrieg” but they may have done much more. In a document dump that includes private forum messages, emails, organization notes another other information the group found numerous connections between Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul and A3P. According to the documents, all hosted here, Paul himself regularly met with many A3P members, engaged in conference calls with their board of directors and engaged in a “bridging tactic” between A3P and the Ron Paul Revolution. Other excerpts show A3P webmaster Jamie Kelso (whose email account was one hacked by the collective) coordinating meeting between Paul and other members of A3P such as corporate lawyer and chairman of the neo-Nazi group Paul. “I’m going to go to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) with Bill Johnson,” reads an email to an A3P member dated January 2011. “Bill and I will be meeting with Ron and Ran Paul. I have a teleconference call with Bill (and Ron Paul) tonight. Much more later. Things are starting to happen (thanks to folks like you).” In another passage, Kelso, a former Scientologist and account owner of other German Nazi forums, wrote: “I’ll be at CPAC from Feb. 9 to Feb. 12. I’ll send back reports to you from personal meetings with Ron Paul, newly-elected Senator Rand Paul and many others. It’ll be here on WhiteNewsNow, a place that is really starting to get interesting because of the presence of folks like you. Birds of a feather flock together, and we are really gathering some quality here.” Accusations of racism and ties to neo-Nazi interests have plagued Paul since the 1990s and have re-surfaced during this campaign. So far Paul has issued standard denials, claiming not to have been aware of the ties between his camp and the racist right and denied authorship of a series of racist newsletters, despite confirmation from his closest staff that Paul signed off on every detail. So what’s Paul’s explanation now? Read more: www.care2.com...

The way i see it today is changing, while i try to remain optimistic one cant ignore these instances on behalf of RP. I am not here to bash, assume, misconstrue the truth or the man. Just asking questions, questions i would not have asked not long ago. How well do we know this man? I have found most racists are closeted about it and are not forthright. Racism goes against my most basic principles for the concept is something created by power mongers to divide and conquer the people. The woo the itself lacks meaning simply due to the fact that there is no race besides the Human race in all it's variation., Race would make procreation impossible hence the term is fallacy.

Moving on, if and this is a strong if Ron Paul is a Bigot or a stronger word for it is a Racist then i can not support him. It is that simple I will not be voting for any Candidate in that case. I am starting to see him differently perhaps waking up to a little more about what he may be. Another thing i would like to stress is that Anonymous does not endorse or support politicians. There seems to be some Anonymous claiming so and making videos with said claims. This is not what Anonymous "is" or as the collective itself more so an opinion of the individual. Lets make that clear, even as a RP supporter I find this misrepresentation to be "cancerous" to Anonymous itself.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Thanks for the heads up I am always late

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Expect to be bashed along with Anonymous. I have another thread about this up right now in Breaking News and so far nothing of real substance has been said. It's just been ad hominems.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Freedom is popular, so many groups support ron paul for different reasons. But that doesnt mean ron paul supports their ideology.

1. Ron Paul never once said Hitler was the greatest leader ever, that is sort of a prereq to be considered a neo nazi

2. Ron paul never singled out jews as the problem, he singles out the federal reserve, which does consist of jews but ron paul has never said this, so why go out of the way to ignore this if he is an anti semite?

3. Ron paul could easily show disgust towards israel and garner support from anti establishment types, he has no support from the pro israel establishment after all, but instead he stays middle of the road and wants friendship with all nations, not exactly the mark of an anti semite neonazi.

4. Hitler loved militarism and even says war is romantic in mein kampf, meanwhile ron paul is a peace activist.

Sounds like a raving neo nazi to me haha (sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thread has already been debunked in last thread....MODS PLEASE

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anonymous may have started as a single group of people looking to "uncover" secrets, but the problem with being called "Anonymous" is when you're "Anonymous" no body knows who you are, or anything about you.

So in other words, if I wanted to do something, and not let anyone know what I did, I would be "Anonymous" too, maybe I would wear a creepy mask, just to make it look authentic or something.

So let's say someone wants to get the Ron Paul supporters to doubt Dr. Paul, all you have to do is make something up, create fake evidence, and post it as "anonymous" and voila you have something many "conspiracy people" think is credible.

Heck you don't even have to hack a website, all you have to do is come up with some documents as proof.

So if this is the original "Anonymous", why would they waste such talent on a website from a group which 90% of Americans don't even know about, let alone give them the time of day.

Did they have a lead?

And could it be possible that the group themselves doesn't like some of the things Dr Paul has said and set him up?

If they are trying to fight injustice by hacking websites, why this one, and why not Bain Capital, or one of the hundreds of other websites and e-mail accounts that are guaranteed to find something that will fight injustice?

Anyone else also notice the wording of these "emails". Is that how Dr Paul talks? "birds of a feather, flock together". The e-mail seemed to ramble on, Dr. Paul does not do that, he is direct and to the point.

I call BS.

But sadly several who claim to see, don't ever look at the entire puzzle, and will believe anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Operation Blitzkrieg has been going on since last year. They started by targeting neo-Nazi groups based in Germany, but have since moved on to U.S. neo-Nazi groups. So this website was not targeted for any specific reason other than that it was a neo-Nazi website and next on their list.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul paling around with his buddy, Don Black (a Neo-Nazi):

Don Black: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is obviously a false flag operation. How could Ron Paul be an anti-semite or racist? His fricken campiagn manager is jewish along with many other staffers on his campaign. He RON PAUL NEWSLETTERS which were supposedly "racist" were co-written with MURRAY ROTHBARD who was jewish.

Give this Ron Paul racism charge, which is simply false, a rest people.

The media does not want Ron Paul to get the minority vote, to shut him out, so they make this crap up.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012
Ron Paul paling around with his buddy, Don Black (a Neo-Nazi):

Don Black: en.wikipedia.org...

And do you realize that guy in the left of the picture (bald) is Kent Snyder (who passed away a few years ago.) is JEWISH? Look it up yourself. Yeah, Ron Paul the white supremacist! Uhh, no. Try harder.

To explain the picture, Don Black leader of a white spremacist website, attended a ron paul event that had 500+ people attend. Yeah, he snagged a picture with Paul, doesn't mean Paul even knew who the guy was...

Don Black has a thing for getting his picture snapped with politicians at events. He did the same with many of his state senators and congressmen

edit on 2-2-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Oh, go cry me a river...

Racist newsletter? CHECK
Racist friends? CHECK
Racist donors? CHECK

Not much more needs to be said. Keep telling yourself otherwise, RP could use the votes.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So?

Who are "they"? And what makes you think "they" are not a government group posing, if not a government group themselves?

Seems to me all Anonymous really needed was a little credibility at first, and all of the sudden they are never wrong, or lie.

Isn't that what the FBI and CIA does when they try to infiltrate a group? Give a little credibility, and that group all of the sudden trusts them. I see the same thing happening here, only now they have infiltrated the conspiracy theorists.

Anonymous = ANYBODY who wants to look as if they have credible information in the conspiracy world.

Man are people gullible.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

this guy is such a racist it makes me so mad. Haha.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

What's he doing there? Serving an eviction notice?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Racist newsletter? CHECK
Racist friends? CHECK
Racist donors? CHECK

Racist political beliefs? CHECK

This crazy, septuagenarian kook wants to create racial apartheid in the US; as identified in his rejection of ''some aspects'' of the Civil Rights Act.

I wouldn't be too surprised to find that these allegations are true.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Some of my best friends are black, but...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well Obama is racist as well so you should be ok with it. At least with our racist, he would actually get stuff done in the WH instead of blaming Bush. I believe in an America where everyone can hate anyone we want, for whatever reason. Where I draw the line is where someone uses their policial position to push their hate. Obama with Eric Holder has clearly done this.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by WP4YT

Oh, go cry me a river...

Racist newsletter? CHECK
Racist friends? CHECK
Racist donors? CHECK

Not much more needs to be said. Keep telling yourself otherwise, RP could use the votes.

Muttley2012 (obvious troll name), this forum is supposed to be truth. Of course I'm going to cry when I see people like you posting dishonest lies.

Ron Paul the "Racist, Anti-Semite" 's campaign staff:

Campaign Manager Kent Snyder (Deceased) - HOMOSEXUAL, JEWISH
Deputy Campaign Manager Dimitri Kesari - INDIAN
Pollster Fritz Wenzel - JEWISH
Deputy Controller Fernando Cortes - MEXICAN
Vice Chairman David Fischer - JEWISH
Washington Executive Director Pedro Serra - PUERTO RICAN
Among many others (these are a few I found with 3 minutes of google search.)

Ron Paul "the racist" who treated minorities for free when he practiced medicine

His supposed "racist newsletters" which were co-authored with Murray Rothbard, a jewish economist and civil-rights activist en.wikipedia.org...

Endorsed by NAACP leaders, and so forth.

If Ron Paul is a white supremacist, I'm Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What's he doing there? Serving an eviction notice?

No, he's giving free medical care as a doctor to his patients who couldn't afford it. This was even BEFORE the civil rights movement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join