It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
In the same time frame, I was a contract employee for two different companies. I just got 1099s, and paid the full FICA.

Anyway, I'm trying to think what was state of the art printing back in 1989. The font is not from an impact printer, so I'm guessing something like a daisy wheel. (Qume was the biggest.)

The classic way to get crooked font is to put the form in a typewriter more than once. The actual W-2s would be from a tractor feed and would not be crooked.

I didn't detect any mixed fonts, but agree Nevada looks tilted compared to the rest of the text. Note no state income tax in Nevada. Just a sales tax.

I tossed my IBM selectric (not worth fixing), but I still have an IBM executive and a few film ribbons should anyone want to make some fake documents.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

What now? Even his document is fake? His existence too right? It's a hologram, dont forget..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is this thread a spook hangout or what?

OP, you have proved/disproved nothing, what is the point?

Like another poster stated, it's a good story, and that is good enough for some....
edit on 6-2-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
The whole w2 just looks suspicious. You would think there would be more wear, and the text just looks strange.

Why are there so many different size fonts on it? It looks very mix and match

Also, why is "Nevada" on there, crooked, but theres no state tax?
edit on 4-2-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

No state taxes here in NV
edit on 6-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

What you're supposed to do is add to an existing thread on the topic. you aren't allowed to just start loads of A51 threads in the hope of suppressing important information by burying it.

edit on 9/2/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

It would be novel if you ever had something intelligent to post. It seems you like to stalk me, but contribute zero to the conversation. Maybe you should try Facebook.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have no idea whether the document is real and to date have seen no reliable information to prove or disprove it.

Here is an observation I made when looking at the document simply by enlarging it in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Carbon paper...

The original method of making copies, beyond using scirbes or pressing it in the mud to make a copy.

After a point, and I know this for a fact as I grew up with carbon paper, the imprints of letters left by the keys do in fact put additional copies of the typed information onto a piece of paper. Ask one of your law enforcement or spook friends from back in the day... carbon paper was gold evidence...

In looking at all the pics available I see an original carbon paper and or self carbon form.

So, and I'm sure I don't need to explain, if you move the previously typed on carbon paper and or use a piece of carbon paper which has been used on another typing project, it can and will reprint information, albeit more faint than current key strikes, but can and absolutely will cause overlay of information.

Legal documents should always use fresh paper...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
^ Considering that in daily life as well sometimes they keep the original and for you the carbon paper is all that's left.. it is not really a reason to think this is fake just because it is on carbon paper. Also this whole 'im skeptic' thing is starting to get ridiculous. The paper is legit, now do doubt that Bob Lazar is there and is not
a hologram..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sorry... posted to wrong thread.. duhhhh
edit on 9-2-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cheese whiz... I am losin it... how do I remove my comments from this thread... I thought sure I was posting to another similar thread... my apologies... apparently I was up far too late... can anyone help me please..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry... posted to wrong thread...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Just keep posting the same thing to this thread, that'll help...

Not sure if I or anyone else mentioned it, but supposedly George Knapp dug up that W2 from somewhere. Which is only one of the reasons I doubt he was just a detached observer, just reporting on the story.

Also: was searching for better quality copy of the "saucer test" video on Youtube, found that Lazar has a channel on there:
www.youtube.com...

He probably didn't like my comment about his Jetbike. Really, just strap a Jetcat RC jet engine to a bicycle? How innovative is that? Or 15 miles at 30 MPH on battery power? Not likely, unless it's downhill.
edit on 9-2-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If the ptb are willing to pay hordes of disinfo agents to attack conspiracy site legitimacy, then I have no doubt they would also ERASE any and all traces of bob lazar's employment history, schooling, etc.

Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence. It takes some leg work but anything can be found. The disclosure project is a good starting place. Then watch some john lear and richard hoageland videos, read about thomas castello, phil schneider, jason bishop, william cooper, commander-x, william hamilton, etc.

You either care to learn the truth or you care to conceal it. Unfortunately for the world money talks and bs walks. The illuminatti has plenty of money to bring about the fake apocalypse and a world war 3 armaggedon based on pseudo-religious supremacy. Knowing the truth and spreading it goes a long way to preventing luciferian ideals.

GFL will prevail and the orion group will fail. Such is destiny!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If the ptb are willing to pay hordes of disinfo agents to attack conspiracy site legitimacy, then I have no doubt they would also ERASE any and all traces of bob lazar's employment history, schooling, etc.

Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence. It takes some leg work but anything can be found. The disclosure project is a good starting place. Then watch some john lear and richard hoageland videos, read about thomas castello, phil schneider, jason bishop, william cooper, commander-x, william hamilton, etc.

You either care to learn the truth or you care to conceal it. Unfortunately for the world money talks and bs walks. The illuminatti has plenty of money to bring about the fake apocalypse and a world war 3 armaggedon based on pseudo-religious supremacy. Knowing the truth and spreading it goes a long way to preventing luciferian ideals.

Unfortunately just saying the illuminati this and the illuminati that doesnt make it real my friend. In every bob lazar thread, it seems and lives and dies with something to do with john lear as a source to prove lazars claims.. And again unfortunately with time, it seems Lear is less and less credibile.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Unfortunately just saying the illuminati this and the illuminati that doesnt make it real my friend. In every bob lazar thread, it seems and lives and dies with something to do with john lear as a source to prove lazars claims.. And again unfortunately with time, it seems Lear is less and less credibile.

You can believe whatever you want. Opinions are cheap and everyone are entitled to them.

I choose to base my opinions on five plus years of research here on ATS and other alternative/conspiracy sites, watching youtube videos, buying and reading books. What do you base your opinions on?

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity" he also went on to say "anything you can imagine we already know how to do." Ben Rich, former director of lockheed skunk works.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You can believe whatever you want. Opinions are cheap and everyone are entitled to them.

I choose to base my opinions on five plus years of research here on ATS and other alternative/conspiracy sites, watching youtube videos, buying and reading books. What do you base your opinions on?

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity" he also went on to say "anything you can imagine we already know how to do." Ben Rich, former director of lockheed skunk works.

Watching you tube videos and posting in threads on ats and other sites for "5 yers" is not research. For every book you read on the subject, I would cite two more that say the opposite. Why "lol" after asking what research Ive done, seems you already made your close minded opinion up. I have actually talked to people face to face who know John LEar, like Peter Merlin... Ive actuallly been camping at the base for over 7 years, and spoke with locals of Rachel.

You can base your opinions off watching you tube videos, I'll stick to having conversations with people who have deovted 20 years of real research on the subject.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Watching you tube videos and posting in threads on ats and other sites for "5 yers" is not research. For every book you read on the subject, I would cite two more that say the opposite. Why "lol" after asking what research Ive done, seems you already made your close minded opinion up. I have actually talked to people face to face who know John LEar, like Peter Merlin... Ive actuallly been camping at the base for over 7 years, and spoke with locals of Rachel.

You can base your opinions off watching you tube videos, I'll stick to having conversations with people who have deovted 20 years of real research on the subject.

Going off your logic talking to the wrong people does'nt count as research either. People who have a smear agenda against bob lazar and john lear are bound to give you bad information.

Also please tell me what have you seen during your seven year camp-out of area 51. Surely you must have seen some interesting phenomena; not necessarily clear ufos but perhaps some orbs? UFO Hunters has a nice episode about area 51 and the fast descending lights into that space.

Sorry I am not trying to make fun of you or any other skeptic, but I see lots of people jumping to spurious conclusions with very limited knowledge at their disposal. Its like "if I can't see something with my own two eyes I will never believe you." Just because something is extremely far fetched does not make it fiction. Many times life is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ii hear ya. I'm on my phone, give me a couple minutes and ill post some fun stories and ill make my point on people like peter merlin...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence. It takes some leg work but anything can be found. The disclosure project is a good starting place. Then watch some john lear and "richard hoageland" videos, read about thomas castello, phil schneider, jason bishop, william cooper, commander-x, william hamilton, etc.

Seriously... Richard Hoagland? Are you kidding me??? They don't come much more pathetic than Hoagland. Is he STILL trying to peddle the Face On Mars?

"Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence"
Or maybe all the BS artists are copying each others "evidence". Just for consistency sake.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join