It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Yes, his link has been given several times in the thread, he's been credentialed in the thread, and also, I've read this latest book and stunning is an understatement.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

well, it appears it is a new website.
I never saw it before linked here on ATS, nor elsewhere.
It is written "Mauro Biglino - The Official Website"

The EXCERPTS section is here:

www.maurobiglino.com...

There are 3 selections from his new book in English.
Interesting...

In the website there is also written there will be soon in the bookstores a hard cover edition in English, available in the US, Canada and UK, entitled "There is No God in the Bible".

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

I don't want to dig through the pages right now, but the layout and picture looks the same to me, but this is excerpts which are interesting. There is some really good stuff in that book.

A hardcover version of the book would be excellent, and a good addition to most libraries.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I agree with you: I want to "touch" a book, and feel the pages.
Especially for books like this one.

I just checked the Whois information:

the - www.maurobiglino.com - domain was first registered on May 19, 2012.

So this website is new.

And the domain owner is Biglino himself.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
And the truth shall set you free.

No question has ever been asked or can possibly be asked without the answer pre-existing the creation of the process by which the question itself was catalysed.So everything that exists HAS a correct and natural place or answer,one most natural or syncronistic or correct,many which will fit but not as naturally as one.

In school i would never attend regular classes,I would spend my time elsewhere and just show up for exams and tests,I literally would miss many classes and risk being kicked out,I would willingly accept a very average mark in a class because even if I scored a 95% on a critical exam and knew the data inside out the content of the course in its entirity would be weighted and i would have my excellent mark averaged into all of the zeros I recieved on the smaller portions of the course,so in effect I was the highest achieveing student by and large with a VERY AVERAGE grade set,ha ha ha.

My point is that I would take a complicated test in any given subject,EVEN IF I WASNT STUDYING IT,and I could simply read the questions in their entirity and then just start at the top and write down all of the answers in chronological order as given to me by the questions which I knew were 100% right[not really I found a lot of errors and always left cheeky comments to the instructors---and I also left them BETTER WORDED QUESTIONS]

I caused many many problems for school administration because I refused to be suppressed and told all my friends how to learn faster and better,with virtually no work,and with he ability to satisfy the requirement for high academic marks.You cant really get many questions wrong when you are simply rewriteing questions into answers.I called it reverse extrapolation .

I already posted here once,and would like to suggest again that someone take a bible and underline every word that is related to human emotional dynamics or opinion,and then read what is left over,you will be amazed and you will not need to take the long path like this great man has taken,I am giveing you the shortcut that is even more accurate.

Consonant or vowel,or whatever,none of it matters as it is overcomplicateing the issue,we could easily say that very little meaning was lost in the translations and it would be hard to dispute,that is NOT the area we need to target to get the result we all need.We can accept all of this extraneous stuff and not lose any value or accuracy,if we simply do as i did when i was a small boy.Reverse extrapolate the bible,it is easy,you will find as much truth as it has to offer.

Even better do the same to the sumerians storys and you will find even more NEW REVELATIONS about our creators creators,ha ha ha,and its all right there just waiting for someone to see it the right way,or rather the "natural"way.

For cripes sakes I have given out like a hundred book ideas to peole on this site ,I hope aspireing authors come here from time to time to get this stuff out there.
Once you reverse extrapolate the bible AND the quoran then you will see the relevance of the sumerian storys and if you take it a step further you might get a movie deal,ha ha ha.

Dont worry Unity,this guy will be okay,so much has happened so quickly the last few years,the old ways of suppression dont work,they dont have the manpower anymore to keep up with the dirty work,you need to be a really big fish to get attention now,there is a guy who claims god led him to messages hidden in American Currency,I watched his vds and Unity he isnt lieing,the truth is in the bills everywhere and it cannot be taken back,everyone can see it because it is in their back pockets,same with the bible,the most published book in history,there are TROJAN HORSES REPRESENTING THE NATURAL AND GOOD FACE OF HUMANITY everywhere we look,the forces of light are soooo strong but soooo patient,history has taught them to stay the course.

The uniniated need only reverse extrapolate a bible and look at a few bills of currency to have their eyes undeniably opened.

Someone put these TROJAN HORSES where they are,and they are designed to HELP ALL OF HUMANITY,by useing the two very conduits that were being used to catalyse the manipulation of our species---RELIGONS---AND MONEY---.

Do you see the natural beauty in this arrangement??There are even more core value areas of our lives in which we are recieving tremendous amounts of assistance through similar trojan horses we will be seeing pop up in the very near future.

This is exctly how data has been hidden in art and music forever,we can hide data in emotionally catalysed coduits and the data cannot be found and removed,so we know our adversarys cannot relate to the emotional context,hence the need for reverse extrapolation,it addresses their biggest weakness and exposes it for what it is,un-natural.

The issue is mass saturation,this guys youtube videos are what the world needs,the books are just a coduit for the publishing houses which historicly have been run by the exact adversarys we are batteling to CONTROL AND SUPRESS HIM,they can get the rights to his story and get him into the legal arena then they can print his books,and sell them TO THEMSELVES and never let them hit the mainstream in any viable numbers,this is an OLD OLD method of manipulation and suppression.The internet means we need to STAY AWAY FROM BOOK DEALS,as it is just another method of suppression,you will be won over by the money and control,and you will find yourself suppressed.Record deals do the same to singers,any creative conduit for communication is tightly monitored and controlled,but it seems as if it is a shaky unstable type of control when it should be rock solid,this is because our adversarys dont grasp emotional content and direction,ha ha ha.

Our adversarys seem to prefer to function in thse "grey areas"we all seem to overlook with regularity.Kind of a weak attempt at replicateing a trojan horse dynamic.Remember the reason the original trojan horse worked was emotioanlly catalysed??Well whoever is batteling humanity is attempting to use our own tactics on US.These guys just cant seem to grasp emotional dynamics but they are makeing a very "logical"attempt at it.

Does anyone get the "grey area"joke??In terms of who our adversarys might actually be??There is a very very long and chronological history 1000s of yrs of this same weak kneed attempt at effecting emotionally catalysed reactions in humanity,and it is being outed finally,stay tuned folks.And folks the reason it is so easy to see through is that it is not 100% human based,some but not 100%,the emotional quotient is retarded in some way,in form or function,and this is like a specific fingerprint that we can use to do a global historical CSI investigation to find our perpetrators.

edit on 14-7-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great so we have a guy speaking Italian? who is translating Hebrew and it's then translated into English text - Thats a double translation. How do we know the English text is a proper representation of this guys Italian thought processes as it pertains to his Hebrew translations?

We can't. This is a very bad idea if your relying on this to be accurate. The double translation may be screwing up the Hebrew translation worse. It would be better if we all spoke Italian so we can understand his thought processes.
edit on 14-7-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The one who did the translations was writing on the thread. And I really hope he is able to translate the other videos and interviews by Mauro Biglino, for he is someone some of us really want to hear.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

This particular video, there were some errors in the english translations. Can't think of the one specifically but there was a situation where the translation said "do" something then "don't". I've only spotted small mistakes but for the most part I trust the translation. My problems with Biglino lie somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Please elaborate on the 'somewhere else'. I've stopped digging because he seemed to check out.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Mainly too many of Biglino's facts didn't check out. For example, he stated that the Hebrew word Rauch, God's spirit, was translated from pictographic Sumerian and was actually a spaceship. Well if you go back a few pages you can see my attempts to check this simple fact failed. I found no evidence that Rauch means spaceship. He also made frequent side queries to some Vatican Dictionary and how spaceship and astronaut were recently added words. Again here, these have no relevance but were stressed by Biglino like they did. His story didn't sell at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes you did, the pictograph was there. I have to say your post really surprised me, for you sent me an email and I saw it, not realizing that you are looking at the pieces of the word matching this and it was obvious and yet you were showing it to discredit rather than prove, yet you're not a Hebrew linguist and familiar with ancient languages, when I saw the parts and new instantly that it was there, and thus any language scholar would know. Really odd. Your post actually confirmed it, didn't distract from it.

Also Vatican's own publications/encyclopedia confirmed it as he quoted.

The word RUACH is a fact in this, and in the entire language itself, that wasn't a language for alot of the bible, but formed later, it has so many changes in meaning based on vowels. There are default words that were older, such as RUACH.

You saw the same thing as this, in pieces and yet lacking language skills can sweepingly say its unrelated?

Mauro Biglino: Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally (1 of 6) - Eng. subs

From the video and from my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Let's do this one, let's freewheel, let's ride the Elohims' RUACH

that is the Elohims' wind, the one that in the Bible is called, is translated as “God's spirit”

But the term RUACH doesn't mean spirit, it means wind, or anything flying in the air quickly and causing wind The later theological elaboration, when God's figure was created, led to attaching to RUACH the meaning of spirit. But actually, this is not there.

(he draws a sketch on a piece of paper and passes it around as to how the RUACH was represented in the Sumerian pictograms.)

Roughly 11 11 in the video.

(At 11 14, it shows this craft, and wind RU and A. I suppose it could be an acorn wearing a strangely bent streamlined helm or something like that. Hmmmm......) me lol.

--He says, because the word isn't Jewish, but Sumerian origin.

--That is the pictogram made by those that saw the first RUACH, which is where the RUACH of the Hebrews come from.

So, that is a thing we don't know what it is, let say we don't know it, so we can take it easy, but which decidedly hovers on the water.

---As we don't know what it is, we'll name it by borrowing the name directly from the Vatica, so that we won't go wrong.

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.

Furthermore, he was credentialed.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes of course I was trying to prove him right, and US right but I couldn't. I am also very much familiar with these ancient languages but my determination was made using common sense. I believe Biglino's exact words were "they saw what they wrote" meaning the archaic word RU is a picture of a spaceship/UFO. How do I know that? How do you know that?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yet you did. You showed the essence of some of the pictogram. So like a word, lets say, CRAFT, you had the pieces to 3/5, and yet don't seem to get that. I saw it right away and was so grateful that you had provided yet one more proof. So, Im sorry your post is the opposite of what you can't see in it.

The Vatican knows too, hence their publication of a description RUACH which is a UFO.

All the scholars know. (even the ones that don't officially admit to it!) The problem with you clinching it in the whole as you wished is that we're not Linguisists.

Thankfully credentials were already given for an expert one in ancient language and Biblical Hebrew.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You are correct. The translation (at least of my video) is far from being top notch and it would require a further "clean up".

The translation of the book from Italian to English was not "easy" because, as you pointed out, if done "literally" it would be a double translation. For some parts I was able to contribute I referred to the some Hebrew sources which also carry an English translation.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Additonally:

The literal translation of "Jesus" is "YHVH is Salvation".

Alright. We are assuming YHVH is a man. But what if man is only one form out of many? What if YHVH is of a baser material, one that resonates with certain energies?

What if YHVH is purely love?

This means that LOVE is salvation, not the name of Jesus. But hold on a second! What if...when they say you must know the name of Jesus Christ, they say you must know love?

How is THAT for translation?

If you follow this link: Vaticano: abrogato “Yahweh”, è poco cristiano you will read how the Catholic Church (and the Pope) are manipulating the Bible to their convenience. The article is in Italian but the translation sounds like:

Vatican: repealed "Yahweh" is not very Christian

You be the judge...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wonder what the original translation for this passage is, for I just read it somewhere else online and its quite interesting.

Psalm 68:17
The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place....

22 The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:

and

Isaiah 13:2-4
Lift up a banner upon the high mountain, raise the voice unto them, wave the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for my anger, even them that rejoice in my exaltation.
The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like that of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts musters the army of the battle.

Well these 2 passages seem to have to do with ships coming in, ocean bases as well. Gods Angel Ets use crafts/chariots.

And the Isaiah passage seems to be directing us to head to the mountain tops and raise a banner up high, flag them down.

Pretty interesting some passages.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=952846

This thread touches on very much the same issues as my one.

Psalm 68:17

Psalm 78:25

Genesis 6:2

Genesis 6:4

Psalm 78:49

Job 22:14

Psalm 19:6

Psalm 17:8

Psalm 36:7

Psalm 57:1

Psalm 63:7

2 Peter 3:8

Malachi 4:2

These all relate to mysteries in the bible. And interesting.

Aside from the inner metaphoric symbols for pineal and awakening the thalamus and ascending that the bible seems to have, its also a repertoire of astrology/astronomy, and information, that is passed on from generation to generation in plain sight.

i believe the author was trying to relate to nibiru, but since don't even know what nibiru is, the most important parts are the passages that suggest angels are real, flesh and blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join